PDA

View Full Version : Danger

OUTLAWS CHICO
04-14-2005, 09:48 PM
ok here is your warning = Doc has agread to take me golfing.So if you are on the course watch out. It will be my first time so we hope no one gets hurt tooo bad. I told him that I watched a lesson on golf ( HAPPY GILMORE ). So we are going to change the game up a bit.you know putting on the run ,to keep from getting hit with the hockey stick.HEHEEHE

FUS1ON
04-14-2005, 09:55 PM
Yo man when you get to the first tee box, there are these two big white balls, do not try to hit one of those! Have fun, the game will make you pull your hair out. The first 17 holes I can play like crap and on the 18th and final I play great and that's just enough to keep me coming back for more punishment. :D And oh yeah, take plenty of balls or get used to looking in the woods. :P

Doc Holliday
04-15-2005, 01:27 AM
LOL yeah taking him to Driving range soon to try to teach him how to hit the ball....im not a pro my self by no means and been playing a while now...but like shogun said you hit one good shot and you always come back for more

Dan2
04-15-2005, 01:54 AM
Golf RULES!!:jammin:
It's finally getting warm enough around here to hit the greens.:woohoo:

OUTLAWS Dixie Chick
04-15-2005, 03:37 AM
Have fun...note to Doc WEAR AN ATHELETIC SUPPORT!!! :D :o

Black Rose
04-15-2005, 06:20 AM
coolio, have fun guys :)

LOL I posted a sexy pic and just realized itīs a thread not in the hideout .. holymoly....thatīs why I edited my post :rofl:

Die Hard
04-15-2005, 09:13 AM
coolio, have fun guys :)

LOL I posted a sexy pic and just realized itīs a thread not in the hideout .. holymoly....thatīs why I edited my post :rofl:
:bawling:

OUTLAWS CHICO
04-15-2005, 07:03 PM
Well no one was hurt but we only went to the driving range. I will practice this weekend and try a course where my mom works and then we will update you. I practiced a 100 yd. hit near a flag and managed to get within like 5 feet from the flag. I also hit the ball about 175 yds.I'm told it wasn't a bad hit for my first time. My knee is presenting a problem with my stance.

merkwannabe
04-15-2005, 07:19 PM
I posted a sexy pic and just realized itīs a thread not in the hideout .You have to be 21 to join right? :P