PDA

View Full Version : Andy and Gizze are wondering

Andy
04-18-2005, 05:01 PM
Do we have Villains out there who wants to play me and Gizze in a little tournement,2 vs 2 or maybe if someone wants to join us, we can make it 3 vs 3.
Think team matches are pretty funny, so let me hear what u think,ANYONE is welcome to play,but if Yourself wants to play, u have make out a 3:rd team by your own :funny: :funny: :funny: (just kidding).

Banshee
04-18-2005, 05:36 PM
It would be great to play u 2 against me & Lady but we have only one computer so it is simply impossible:(so far.I think Lady would like it too, but don't know yet.

Die Hard
04-18-2005, 06:57 PM
Yes I will play. How about me and Lady Doom V you two?

BOA
04-18-2005, 07:07 PM
Great idea Andy, there must bee some Villains that would take the challenge. :thumbs:

Lady Doom
04-18-2005, 07:11 PM
Die Hard and me :wub: hmm....ok :D

Andy
04-18-2005, 09:36 PM
As it looks now, its Gizze and Andy vs Die Hard and Lady Doom/Banshee.Lady and Banshee can take turns if they want to, or only one of them can play,its up to them to decide,(just hope they dont kill eachother :doh: :funny: )

There is still room for one more guy on each team if anybodyelse wants to join in on the fun :D

We will play 6 maps with a time limit of 15 minutes each.Each team will get to choose 3 maps that they want to play. If both teams choose the same map, I will just add another 15 minutes to that map.

If it is ok by everybody, I will host the server.
We will play with the "usual" Villains tournement rules,think u all now what that means :thumbs:

If u have any questions about anything regarding this tournement just ask and I will answer

More information will follow when I know exactly how many players we will be,4 or 6
Best regards
Andy

Die Hard
04-19-2005, 08:13 AM
Well for me I will choose:
Fortress :D
Hole
Lost Tomb

If Lady Doom prefers some other maps then thats fine with me to :thumbs:

Lady Doom
04-19-2005, 02:42 PM
nooo....not lost tomb!!!!If I can choose map I want yodeller....sniper rifle is hard to get:P.Die Hard what do you think?

Die Hard
04-19-2005, 02:54 PM
Well I am very bad at yodeller. But for you LD, anything. :wub:

T I K
04-19-2005, 02:57 PM
Sounds like funz game/match yoos settn up Andy !! :thumbs:

Would it not be ahhh, more fair to all participants, to have the game/match set up on a neutral server tho ??? No offense intended, .....just thought I'd mention it !! :thumbs:

MeanStreak
04-19-2005, 03:08 PM
I'd like to play. I'd even go one on two as part of my workout to get meaner and nastier so I can blow my doppelganger fake out of the cyber-water.

And (here I blush) I seem to be the only Villains in csports.net in the top 25 (how'd that happen? What's up with that?) even with the faker using my name and possibly lowering my overall ranking. So two on one seems fair to you, the mere mortals. (Did I say blush? I meant grin in arrogant in splendor! ;-) )

MeanStreak the Atrociously Arrogant yet Modest
Accept no substitutes

Do I realize this sets me up to get my ass blow out of the water? Oh yeah. As I said, part of my workout.

DiTomasso
04-19-2005, 03:32 PM
Sounds like funz game/match yoos settn up Andy !! :thumbs:

Would it not be ahhh, more fair to all participants, to have the game/match set up on a neutral server tho ??? No offense intended, .....just thought I'd mention it !! :thumbs:
I am going with TIK in this :D

Andy
04-19-2005, 03:49 PM
Yeah u are right about the server,the thing is just that I have a very fast connection 10mbit up and down,so on my server most players have no or little lag,so I think we will all have the smoothest game on my server with less lagg then we would have on another server.

Offcource people can lagg pretty bad on my server too,but the chanses for a lag free game is bigger on my server then if we would play on sombody elses.But if we are to use another server I vote for BOAs,it runns good,but we have ask him first.So what do u think mine or BOAs server (if he wants to)?

And meanstreak sure u can play,now we need one more player so we are 2 complete teams with 3 players on each team,u guys have anybody in mind?

Die Hard
04-19-2005, 05:33 PM
I don't mind playing on your server Andy.

If I win it's because I'm brilliant. If i lose it's because you had server advantage :P

Yeah Meanstreak, bring it on man :thumbs:

Andy
04-19-2005, 05:47 PM
He,he, good answer DH :D

truestar
04-19-2005, 09:18 PM
I wouldnt mind playing, dosent matter which team.

Die Hard
04-19-2005, 09:27 PM
I wouldnt mind playing, dosent matter which team.
My team, My team, My team, My team, My team, My team, My team, My team, My team, My team, My team, My team, My team, My team, My team, My team, My team, My team, My team, My team, My team, My team, My team, My team, My team, My team, My team, My team, :D

Lady Doom
04-20-2005, 06:58 PM
Die Hard if you don't want to play yodeller just say a word;)I'm really lost in lost tomb:D.Maybe Little Trouble??What do you think DH??

Die Hard
04-20-2005, 07:36 PM
Nah, Yodeller's fine. I need the practice :)

PuRe AnGeL
04-20-2005, 07:43 PM
u kno yaz all love me( :D )? well, can i play too :D?

Andy
04-20-2005, 07:57 PM
I would love to have u in the tournement :thumbs: ,but we allready have 2 full teams and one stand in,but I bet we will have many more tournements for u to play in,hope u are not mad.

BOA
04-20-2005, 08:32 PM
I would love to have u in the tournement :thumbs: ,but we allready have 2 full teams and one stand in,but I bet we will have many more tournements for u to play in,hope u are not mad.

Rebecca is not mad, she is just a tuff lady.:rolleyes: