PDA

View Full Version : I don't think i can take it anymore

DarkCloud
04-19-2005, 09:01 PM
I've been playing alot lately and i've been having trouble keeping my cool in servers with all the nade and rocket spammers and little children who trash talk all the time and people who go around using pups and the lag deaths i cant keep my cool and end up saying things that i should not while wearing my merc tag that being said I don't know if i should be wearing my tag or even merc anymore because im almost to the point of playing like them where im going to pup whore and everything else so i don't want to bring you guys down. If i do this i think im going to change my name so i dont bring u guys down if you want I will tell you guys who im going to be just dont tell anyone and call me by my new name let me know what u guys think

merkwannabe
04-19-2005, 09:08 PM
I've been playing alot lately and i've been having trouble keeping my cool in servers with all the nade and rocket spammers and little children who trash talk all the time and people who go around using pups and the lag deaths i cant keep my cool and end up saying things that i should not while wearing my merc tag that being said I don't know if i should be wearing my tag or even merc anymore because im almost to the point of playing like them where im going to pup whore and everything else so i don't want to bring you guys down. If i do this i think im going to change my name so i dont bring u guys down if you want I will tell you guys who im going to be just dont tell anyone and call me by my new name let me know what u guys thinkheh.. This always happens! People ask why other players use aliases and once they start playing consistently, BAM, they end up using one too!

And Darkcloud, I hear ya. Good luck with whatever you choose to do. I know, I've tried/wanted to quit many times before.

Btw, Did you intend for this to be in the private section?

Die Hard
04-19-2005, 09:16 PM
I was in that game with you tonight Dark.

You lost your cool far too easily. My way of dealing with the spamming, pups and cannons is to beat them fair and square. It's much more satisfying that way.

I just say nothing and play clever. Try it man, it works :thumbs:

JIMINATOR
04-19-2005, 09:50 PM
play however you want that you find fun. for most spammers and puppers, it is satisfying to beat them without doing the same. i find it challenging to run up the ramp in the hole to see if I can take out the spammer on the stairs. not too many people can win using spam, although it does bad things to the death rate. same thing for sd users. For skilled shotgun sd users though, the only counter is to use yourself. sd isn't bad, it's just that in the L337 sam society it is frowned upon, so that one person can monopolize sd to get huge scores. if everyone grabbed it, it would not be a big deal.... As for chat, i am not into the whole chat thing. while you are wasting time typing, you could be killing. if you are typing to me, then i will be ignoring your messages while i type-frag your body. nothing personal, just if i am playing sam then i am there to play sam, not to chat...

SHOTGUNmaniac
04-19-2005, 10:04 PM
Jim, I too love that ramp, in and out of a noobs grenades, then bam, right in their face.

Darkcloud, sam has changed so much, we have changed the entire gameplay of it.....

spam, pupwhoring, rockets, nades, all these are part of the game unfortunately....

But look past that, play how you like, so long as its fun....

FUS1ON
04-19-2005, 10:12 PM
Someone please reset Merk's post count to zero for breaking the quote rule. :P

Die Hard
04-19-2005, 10:14 PM
Someone please reset Merk's post count to zero for breaking the quote rule. :P
LOL @ Shoggie :funny:

Nitro
04-19-2005, 10:22 PM
lol darkcloud u crybaby :P

merkwannabe
04-19-2005, 11:06 PM
Someone please reset Merk's post count to zero for breaking the quote rule. :PThose posts mean nothing to me.. Nothing! :bawling:

DarkCloud
04-20-2005, 12:13 AM
hahah yah this wasd suppost to be in the private but its cool that its here hahaha i just dont want to spoil mercs name

OUTLAWS high ping camper
04-20-2005, 01:59 AM
hey dark, you need to play for the fun of it......with or without your tags....just my 2 cents worth :)

Black Rose
04-20-2005, 06:00 AM
As for chat, i am not into the whole chat thing. while you are wasting time typing, you could be killing. if you are typing to me, then i will be ignoring your messages while i type-frag your body. nothing personal, just if i am playing sam then i am there to play sam, not to chat...AGREE 100% Jim, and I donīt care anymore what "others" think about that...

some just loose their temper too fast, start bitching about all and everything.
Dark, if you realise that about you...(I think you do exactly and you got it with your post) than just quit the game and take a break. It helps a lot :)

DiTomasso
04-20-2005, 02:10 PM
The ramp jump pulling a shotty in there face, like that challenge over and over again.
I am also know as a typekiller, go chat somewhere else:D .
"he man i am in a corner.....", if i want to chat i calculate a death :D , so no harm done.

If you frag someone with a grenade, they start screaming; "spammer" thats when they really get it :D

just ignore them and play your game............with tags if possible :thumbs:

play however you want that you find fun. for most spammers and puppers, it is satisfying to beat them without doing the same. i find it challenging to run up the ramp in the hole to see if I can take out the spammer on the stairs. not too many people can win using spam, although it does bad things to the death rate. same thing for sd users. For skilled shotgun sd users though, the only counter is to use yourself. sd isn't bad, it's just that in the L337 sam society it is frowned upon, so that one person can monopolize sd to get huge scores. if everyone grabbed it, it would not be a big deal.... As for chat, i am not into the whole chat thing. while you are wasting time typing, you could be killing. if you are typing to me, then i will be ignoring your messages while i type-frag your body. nothing personal, just if i am playing sam then i am there to play sam, not to chat...

ME BIGGD01
04-24-2005, 07:00 PM
i wouldnt blame the game for getting pissed. i find myself pissed off before i actually start playing the game maybe from a stressful day. i mean you get the typical people that just piss you off in the but in reality it makes no difference because anything being done in the game is legal and unless someone is cheating everything else is fair game. i hardly play anymore (damn doom3 is fun) but when i do jump in, i just play for the fun now.

so the moral of what i am saying is---it's no one else that can piss you off but yourself. ignore the bad stuff and just have fun. if you are not having fun, just leave and do something else:thumbs:

Alexis SC430
04-24-2005, 11:10 PM
Like what?

Nitro
04-25-2005, 02:20 AM
Like what?
Have lots and lots of crazy sex

Die Hard
04-25-2005, 08:21 AM
Have lots and lots of crazy sexWhat do you do then, swap hands?

JIMINATOR
04-25-2005, 01:45 PM
holy crap, others are picking up on my razor wit!! :eek:

Die Hard
04-25-2005, 03:20 PM
lol Jim, I'll concede yours can be a little sharper than mine most of the time. But I have my moments :D

Ra\/en
04-25-2005, 04:17 PM
dude, you worry about soiling merc's name too much. If i played right now, i would be an embarrasment. But you see, we were all better at one point, heck 2 1/2 years ago, seeing a merc in a server nearly always meant a merc win. but that was then, this is now. The merc name is fine, just play for fun, and kick their arses.

UncleSam
04-27-2005, 03:51 PM
What do you do then, swap hands?

BAHAHHAHAHAH!!!! (wow that was a good one DH, almost fell off my chair)