PDA

View Full Version : Final Call For Millionmanlan 4 !!!!!!

Smooth[GummiBear]
04-20-2005, 02:53 PM
What? MML. A 1500 person 4 Day LAN.. and you need to be there!
Where? Louisville, Kentucky
When? June 23-26
How Much? $50
Why? The best Lan ever created. One that should not be missed.

Right now I currently have 30 people on the GummiBear Friends & Family List for MML seating.

Of those 30 people, 28 have paid. This means that in the coming couple/few days, I will be organizing the list, placing people in seats beside their people, and getting us moved so that we can all be together.

What does THIS mean???

It means that if you want to go, you need to get a seat NOW. Grab an open seat, pay for it, and then let me know in this thread what seat you are in. You MUST pay for your seat. I CAN NOT move your seat (per MML rules) unless it is paid for. Just how it is. It does NOT matter what seat you grab and pay for as long as it's paid. If you want to make it EASY on me though, which I would appreciate, grab a seat in Section 2. Currently there are two seats open. 26 of the 28 people are in Section 2, so it makes it easy when trying to find people. If you grab a seat somewhere else tho, like if those seats get taken, then its still ok. You will still get moved with us assuming you let me know in here where you are and have paid for your seat.

Here is the list of GameMecca people I have so far.

WarHead
Pit`
Kishra
A-Wal

If I have missed you, PLEASE SPEAK UP.
If you want to go and have grabbed a seat, PLEASE SPEAK UP.
If you aren't coming to MML, then shame on you, and may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.

Warhead
04-20-2005, 04:24 PM
Thanks for taking care of the seating, Smooth! :thumbs:

Arwen
04-20-2005, 07:41 PM
Stupid question, but how does it work if you are attending as a spectator? The site says next to nothing on spectators...

Pure_Evil
04-20-2005, 08:07 PM
They sit in the bleachers and cheer http://pages.prodigy.net/indianahawkeye/newpage08/11.gif
http://pages.prodigy.net/indianahawkeye/newpage13/7.gif

:rolleyes:

Smooth[GummiBear]
04-20-2005, 08:51 PM
People bring their wives/girlfriends as spectators all the time. (I did at MML2). Basically you pay a small fee.. like $5-$10. You are allowed to hang out at the event, play the pingpong/pool/ddr type games. You just don't get to sit AT a table seat or bring a PC.

You should come down Arwen. If you are tho, you need to do it quickly. Im down to just one person who hasn't paid yet.

A-Wal
04-21-2005, 03:22 AM
With 30+ people in our group, we may be able to totally dominate the entire section. If anyone wants through our part of the floor, they must bring us pizza and soda as an entry fee. :D This is gona make BW3's out of the question too, cause we barely made it work with our smaller group last time. With 30+ people at BW3's, we could fill the entire place up by ourselves. :P

They sit in the bleachers and cheer http://pages.prodigy.net/indianahawkeye/newpage08/11.gif
http://pages.prodigy.net/indianahawkeye/newpage13/7.gif

:rolleyes:I've only spectated one Lanwar, and it was just as fun as participating IMO. The only difference is that you have to drag a computer with you, set it up, play, and then check for viruses when it's all done. Norton went crazy on me while I was there! Luckly, Norton was able to keep everything out, but it killed UT every time it did. As for attending as a spectator, you pay your spectator fee, get your spectator badge, steal a chair from the back, and then sit next to whoever you are spectating. If you really want to play a game or two, you just swap badges with a player. The staff can't check everyone, and I don't really think they care. It would be awesome if you could make it to MML Arwen! And don't give me the excuse that you're going to school this summer, cause I am too!

Smooth[GummiBear]
04-21-2005, 01:28 PM
Plus it'll give my sister and girlfriend another girl to hang out with.

On a side note.. Stale and Yellow are both bringing their wives as spectators. You all can go shopping or something :D

unforgiven
04-21-2005, 02:35 PM
Do any of these taken gurls have little sisters roughly in the age range of 17 to 20?? i will even push it and go with 16..she better be damn hot though. i know i know jail bait..but all is fun! :thumbs:

A-Wal
04-21-2005, 08:43 PM
16 is the legel age in Kentucky! Go Dude!

PJ'l_Master
04-21-2005, 08:54 PM
i thinki just heard unfos "pimp cruiser" go flyin by my house after you said that...

:D

He Is Legend
04-22-2005, 12:47 AM
i thinki just heard unfos "pimp cruiser" go flyin by my house after you said that...

:D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

unforgiven
04-22-2005, 04:45 AM
rofl :D :P

Smooth[GummiBear]
04-22-2005, 05:41 PM
UPDATE:

I submitted the list of 30 people to Lanwar for seating. Im really glad about WarHead, A-Wal and pit` making it. They are in for the best lan ever, and the rest of you aren't ^_^