FUS1ON
04-20-2005, 03:14 PM
Towards Entrance

FUS1ON
04-20-2005, 03:17 PM
Doorway

Gallac
04-20-2005, 11:02 PM
I dont use that spot for the clerics, but it definately could be useful for showing people a different spot to place their bots/clerics if one of the 2 are not working out.

Ill definately try to use them bud. :D

Im going to need my home computer for most of the pictures, going to need to modify them with paint or photoshop, with step by steps, to show how to do it.

Since I was offered some website space, im thinking ill take the guy up on that. He seems to mostly want a little traffic and attention, but I have no problem with that since hes letting me use it for free. :D Ill have to talk to him further.

FUS1ON
04-20-2005, 11:52 PM
Make sure you have backups of whatever you put up just in case.

We also used this spot to setup (until some peckerhead charged in on us with a crapload of aggro and about wiped us. :mad: ), something about the blue squares and the healers being out of LOS of the snakes seemed to work better.

Gallac
04-21-2005, 12:32 AM
I dont avoid the snakes being able to move to the clerics, I avoid aggroing them altogether, without more being spawned. Ill explain it very thouroughly in my tutorial.

Im currently writing up my Shades of Mist tutorial, and I hope its up within the next few days to show how to do it.

Pack
04-21-2005, 08:42 PM
Gotta love the how-to experts and sharing that info here. WTG

If you are farming SoM, Please keep an eye out for the Soot Stained Boots..Those fit nicely into templates :)