Can somebody help me ?? plzzz

PoWeR :thumbs:

Die Hard
04-23-2005, 12:57 PM
Go here :LINKY (http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/showthread.php?t=4790) :thumbs:

Andy
04-23-2005, 03:51 PM
This is how I do it.
I have a shortcut to SS screenies on my PC.
Normally u find the screenies folder (were all the screnies end up when u press "f11", in the croteam/Serious sam folder), but make a shortcut so u easier can see your screenies without having to go into the croteam folder all the time.
Now that u have your screenie u have to use a photoprogram to edit it,so it wont be too big and in the wrong format.
I use "VCW Vic Mans photo editor" to edit my screenies(freedownlad from the net by the way :thumbs: )
When that is done just save it in your screenies folder and u are done.
Then just go to screenis section of Villains forum and start a new thread and upload your screenies to gamemecca from your computer, where u saved your edited screenie.
Good luck :thumbs:

PoWeR
04-23-2005, 04:29 PM
thx :)

Happy GrandPa
04-24-2005, 06:13 PM
I am always doing prt screen and then edit in paint :D

C4 Guy
04-24-2005, 07:19 PM
I use IrfanView to lighten them up a bit and convert them to JPEG. I usually record a Demo and watch it afterwards to pick the best shots and learn from my (and others) mistakes. :D

I do that, when the swimmer/pups league has overtaken the Villains server so theres no chance to play a gg. Gizze may remember the mess from saturday. :banghead:

Swimmers, pups and a special one: a swimmer using "serious damage". Never seen that before. :confused: