PDA

View Full Version : blood in your eyes

DiTomasso
04-27-2005, 01:35 PM
how do i get rid of the blood in my eyes during battles in fps.

ok don't get hit, i know........:D

JIMINATOR
04-27-2005, 01:36 PM
become a 3rd person "cheater"....

He Is Legend
04-27-2005, 01:44 PM
become a 3rd person "cheater"....

or not

first person is way better than 3'rd imo..same with marz

i think were a dying breed

me,psycho,free styler, and a couple others i cant name off the bat..3'rd person is too jumpy and you cant really aim..i tried it for a couple weeks and i didnt really like it, the only part i liked was the lookin behind walls..that was fun

the red flashes gives more of a challenge, harder to play with first person with red flashes, dont give up on first...be a dying breed ;)

if you can kill someone in first and there in 3'rd..and you win the fight..just think that you won with the red flashes...makes you feel better

Free Styler
05-05-2005, 01:52 AM
i dont want to seem boring saying this.but ive been playing 3rd since well....actully the last few games ive played during the last few months..

Its corner freak fest if you ask me and very annoying gameplay to say the least.

When playing utk4 you know the other guy aint watching and waiting...wich makes me feel good.

Hopefully they wont incorporate this in serious sam 2.Its eityher all 1st or ill be dissapointed.

I prefer 1st by 100 % but 3rd HAS its unfair advantages if you ask me.

I cant tell you how many times in forteress ive been shot when in the tunels to the granade laucher is.

Its pathetic if you ask me cause even the newbiess of newbs can wait and shoot when hiding.

Or hiding where the pilons and when you shoot rocket they move.

I mean common that aint suposse to be given to somedy.Its all part of timing and knowing your opponent.

In 3rd its taking a prezel dipping it in sauce and moving when its appropriate.

Now dont take this the rong way but being a skilled player in 3rd person requires you to be skilled.

But imo opinion it requires half of the skill then in first.

FPS =fisrt person shooter you dont see tps being third person shooter.

Lots of newbs are good because of it if you ask me.

Its not camping but it aint far from it.

Free Styler
05-05-2005, 02:07 AM
in 3rd forteress hole or any tight level is i would say 40 % of kills your not suppose to have when in first.

i know that 10 kills a game when playing 3rd are corner related.In first seing a wall in your face is no strategic masterpiece.

But in 3rd doing the same thing but know seing your butt and about 20 meters worth of area to your right is now a frag in progress .

This is what your thinking ok.....hes comming nearly there while dipping prezels
.....ouaoua look at how good hes going to get it .Chuing my prezzels whipping my hand on shirt..placing my hands back on mouse and key board pressing left on key board and left on button mouse and boom im a pro lol.

True story what i said above.Ok it was not prezel but ruffle chips.

but im not kidding thats what i was doing and i won by flying colours.

Ok some would argue this wouldnot work all the time aginst top dogs....true but still not normal even with medium players to be able to own doing this cheap ass technique.

ok ill stop now but thats how i feel about 3rd i dont like it one bit.

reason why im playing more of utk4 when i play nowadays then sam.I dont like using cheap techique against cheap techniques.

DiTomasso
05-05-2005, 10:05 AM
in 3rd forteress hole or any tight level is i would say 40 % of kills your not suppose to have when in first.

i know that 10 kills a game when playing 3rd are corner related.In first seing a wall in your face is no strategic masterpiece.

But in 3rd doing the same thing but know seing your butt and about 20 meters worth of area to your right is now a frag in progress .

This is what your thinking ok.....hes comming nearly there while dipping prezels
.....ouaoua look at how good hes going to get it .Chuing my prezzels whipping my hand on shirt..placing my hands back on mouse and key board pressing left on key board and left on button mouse and boom im a pro lol.

True story what i said above.Ok it was not prezel but ruffle chips.

but im not kidding thats what i was doing and i won by flying colours.

Ok some would argue this wouldnot work all the time aginst top dogs....true but still not normal even with medium players to be able to own doing this cheap ass technique.

ok ill stop now but thats how i feel about 3rd i dont like it one bit.

reason why im playing more of utk4 when i play nowadays then sam.I dont like using cheap techique against cheap techniques.I agree with you about the cornerwaiters, but due to the extreem netcode that often doesnot work :D , and i cannot wait that long, i want to run.
A disadvantage is the aiming in 3ps, i think aiming is much better in 1ps, but then the blood :D.
What i like most of 1ps is the feeling of speed, its if you move faster.....

Die Hard
05-05-2005, 12:05 PM
If you wait to look around walls in 3rd person you will never win anyway. Only those continually on the move will win. So, no problem.

Speedmeister
05-08-2005, 09:09 PM
It's Serious Sam! If there have 3rd person -> it is fair.
SS is SS

Hobbes
05-09-2005, 12:25 AM
I'm going to agree with FS that 3rd person really shouldn't be included. I played 3rd person for a long time and it does give significant advantages that really change the way the game works and allows you to get a lot of fairly undeserving kills. And Die Hard, you can play 3rd, peak around corners and still keep moving very easily. It only takes half a second to stop and look down a corridor, spot someone, and then jump out already aiming.

JIMINATOR
05-09-2005, 12:52 AM
heh, how many times have you been blasted in the face from a 3rd person camper?
but then I enjoy blasting the wall-huggers from behind... :devil:

JIMINATOR
05-09-2005, 12:52 AM
personally I would like to see that as a server size setting to allow or disallow.

Alexis SC430
05-13-2005, 04:10 AM
Ya know FS, due to your blatant disregard for accepted MLA format (i.e. all the spaces) your posts always look like they're either poetry or that list of rules they have posted by the public pool...

Cyborg
07-19-2005, 10:27 PM
hiya i was just reading this and i like playing 1ps at the moment i play 3rd but would like to try 1st person but in some servers it goes all jumpy and stuttery but in other servers it fine does anyone no why?

_Strangelove
07-25-2005, 12:17 PM
hiya i was just reading this and i like playing 1ps at the moment i play 3rd but would like to try 1st person but in some servers it goes all jumpy and stuttery but in other servers it fine does anyone no why?
dunno....very strange

btw i converted myself to 1ps and i am havin a lot of fun :thumbs:

draconus
07-27-2005, 12:43 AM
1st is best in shooters :) at let to me