PDA

View Full Version : Need a Virus (No Joke)

Caged Anger
04-27-2005, 08:32 PM
I am now on high-speed and am realizing that my layer of speed protection has disappeared. I have a fairly secure system that contains nothing personal.

However, hackers and such are becoming more and more a problem so I wanna ask you guys, where can I get a virus in a file? I wanna have something nasty waiting for anybody trying to steal stuff off my hard drive so i figure, why not give them something to think about?

It would have to be a text-file virus so that I could rename it to look like something important. Naturally, I don't want it to be anything too nasty or one that would let itself loose. has to be something specifically "only attacks when poked"

Hope to hear back soon!

TheMaster
04-27-2005, 09:18 PM
I'm sorry but I don't know where to look buddy. Even if I did though, I would be trying to stop viruses, not creating more viruses as virus-counters.

Slice
04-27-2005, 09:50 PM
If you are behind a hardware firewall on your new highspeed you are pretty safe from intrusion. Most hackers are not interested in the general public's pc's. I can send you a trojan horse if you would like. Go to dslreports.com and run the security test. This tests for open ports. You basically want stealth mode which would mean that you can't be seen on the internet via a port scan.

Caged Anger
04-27-2005, 11:06 PM
but would that interfer at all with my gaming?

A-Wal
04-27-2005, 11:20 PM
Dude, you never ask hackers for hacks! All you get is hacked! The best way to safeguard your data is by trying to safeguard it! And I guarantee that anyone who has the know-how to hack into your comp, and steal your data will most likely scan it for viruses before messing with it. Only the really stupid people are going to fall for that trick, plus they must assume that if "THEY" can hack you, then someone else probably already has.

Slice
04-28-2005, 12:24 AM
but would that interfer at all with my gaming?
Going to dslreports.com isn't going to interfere with anything. Test your system there, it is safe. I really wouldn't suggest you accepting a trojan even from me as it opens ports on your system to allow others in. If you pass the port scan test then you are pretty safe other then malicious websites and emails. ;)

Caged Anger
04-28-2005, 12:33 AM
okay, i passed, but maybe I'll find my own virus.

As i remember...lol...I managed to stumble on quite a few when i was newer to the web

ME BIGGD01
04-28-2005, 02:20 AM
caged, you sound weird asking for a virus:) . i am curious, do you really want one sent to you and wouldnt your virus software catch it? it would be a lot easier to safe guard your system because a virus can be found very easily if someone was hacking you. it just will not serve a purpose to have something lying on your pc thinking someone who hacks you will touch it. if you want help securing your system, goto software or hardware section of gm and request it listing your current os and how many users use the pc. rarely people will hack you but if they do, they most likely have a different agenda.

Nitro
04-28-2005, 02:23 AM
check your PM's

Caged Anger
04-28-2005, 03:08 AM
thx static, but like Biggs said...hackers, i guess, are smarter than my cow

merkwannabe
04-28-2005, 03:44 AM
caged, you sound weird asking for a virus:) . i am curious, do you really want one sent to you and wouldnt your virus software catch it? it would be a lot easier to safe guard your system because a virus can be found very easily if someone was hacking you. it just will not serve a purpose to have something lying on your pc thinking someone who hacks you will touch it. if you want help securing your system, goto software or hardware section of gm and request it listing your current os and how many users use the pc. rarely people will hack you but if they do, they most likely have a different agenda.Exactly..

That's going overboard Caged! I don't think you are going to ruin a hacker's day by giving him a small virus anyway. Remember, they make viruses! So, having a small one on their rig is probably a joke to them. I see your reasoning though, but I think that you'll just be screwing yourself if you get a virus.

Caged Anger
04-28-2005, 10:40 AM
point taken, thx guys

Sexyjess
04-28-2005, 11:28 AM
just get somethign agaist all crap be happy live ur life being angry dosent help u at all live ur life...;) ;P :D

unforgiven
04-28-2005, 12:15 PM
^^^^^^^^:rolleyes: :confused: ^^^^^^^

Slice
04-28-2005, 02:58 PM
just get somethign agaist all crap be happy live ur life being angry dosent help u at all live ur life...;) ;P :D
WTF? :confused:

He Is Legend
04-28-2005, 04:12 PM

uh.....

Sexyjess
04-28-2005, 07:21 PM
ghaa shut up lol baka =P

merkwannabe
04-28-2005, 09:30 PM
just get somethign agaist all crap be happy live ur life being angry dosent help u at all live ur life...;) ;P :DI think she's saying just protect your computer,(with software), and stop being angry and enjoy your life instead.. :)

Sexyjess
04-28-2005, 09:52 PM
great now ppl need translate my english it become that bad *grin* =P

UncleSam
04-28-2005, 09:56 PM
No, here is what you need - http://www.honeynet.org

merkwannabe
04-28-2005, 09:59 PM
great now ppl need translate my english it become that bad *grin* =Pno... It made sense, but I think you just left out one or two words. Happens to everyone.

Sexyjess
04-29-2005, 08:25 PM
;)....