PDA

View Full Version : Will Croteam Screw it up?

JIMINATOR
04-28-2005, 05:47 PM
Will Croteam Screw it up?

Pure_Evil
04-28-2005, 06:04 PM
Hey Croteam! http://www.snipun.com/images/bsmeter.gif

Speedsweeper
04-28-2005, 06:11 PM
I voted for number 4 Jim. :D

Slice
04-28-2005, 06:14 PM
Holy crap.

Slice
04-28-2005, 06:17 PM
Well I was going to post some offsite pictures but there is some stupid setting only allowing me to post like 2 at a time, so everyone loses out on Some neat Sam 2 stuff.

Die Hard
04-28-2005, 06:24 PM
yawn....

Speedsweeper
04-28-2005, 06:25 PM
I think Sam 2 will not have the same feel to it as the original game experience but i am still really looking forward to it. I don't think any of us will be dissapointed.

SALvation
04-28-2005, 06:26 PM
What are you trying to do Slice? What limit are you hitting?

Dangerous Dan
04-28-2005, 06:45 PM
lol, slice! post away :D

or post them at godsclans.com and link us ;)

as for SS2, i'm gonna say it'll be amazing in coop and single player, and offer a barebones experience for fragmatch... if they even include fragmatch... Sal, aren't you getting the feeling theyre gonna omit fragmatch this time around... i am (despite what they said before) :S

SALvation
04-28-2005, 07:09 PM

as for SS2, i'm gonna say it'll be amazing in coop and single player, and offer a barebones experience for fragmatch... if they even include fragmatch... Sal, aren't you getting the feeling theyre gonna omit fragmatch this time around... i am (despite what they said before) :S
No I don't think that they will be omitting fragmatch. It isn't going to be the focal point of Sam 2, but it will still be there, and should be fun and less buggy than Sam SE. Back in 2003 I sent Goran a long list of items that people liked and what they didn't like in Sam fragmatch, and Goran has said its pinned up in the office. So they know what was wrong with SE fragmatch and Sam 2 fragmatch should be better because of it.

Dangerous Dan
04-28-2005, 07:11 PM
No I don't think that they will be omitting fragmatch. It isn't going to be the focal point of Sam 2, but it will still be there, and should be fun and less buggy than Sam SE. Back in 2003 I sent Goran a long list of items that people liked and what they didn't like in Sam fragmatch, and Goran has said its pinned up in the office. So they know what was wrong with SE fragmatch and Sam 2 fragmatch should be better because of it. woah, that's pretty nice... and its comforting to know that the fragmatch community, despite its minute size, has been taken seriously :) no pun intended ;)

It's also nice to see that croteam's success hasn't gone to its head, like so many other companies out there... :)

EXEcution
04-28-2005, 07:12 PM
I don't think that it would be wise for them to omit deathmatch, seeing as how almost ALL gamers look for some sort of way to compete against one another in a game.
Coop is all fine and dandy but gamers seek to prolong their experience and prove something to the community.

Clans in coop...i think not.

I dont see why croteam wouldn't include fragmatch as an online option seeing as how they did with the previous two games.

SALvation
04-28-2005, 07:17 PM
The only reason that Croteam is giving out only co-op info for now is because that is what the majority of Sam players want. Take a look at the comments on Shacknews or another news site and everyone talks about how great co-op was in the last 2 games. Its because almost no other games have that option. Everyone is doing deathmatch so if they came out now and started talking about it or team deathmatch, the info would be pretty much ignored since there are games like UT which crush Sam in terms of DM options.

Caged Anger
04-28-2005, 07:31 PM
I've all but given up hope on Croteam...how long has it been now since SSSE came out? ....just too long a wait for much excitement

Slice
04-28-2005, 07:43 PM
What are you trying to do Slice? What limit are you hitting?
I have 7 offsite pictures that I tried to insert an image for each one. The error returned is you have to many pictures including your signature in your post.

Slice
04-28-2005, 07:53 PM

It is already posted at our clan site, but it is in the private section. I wasn't trying to upload them here just link the pictures but aparently there is some kind of image cap or something....

SALvation
04-28-2005, 07:57 PM
That should be fixed now Slice. Go ahead and post em.

Slice
04-28-2005, 08:51 PM
Some of you may have seen this already I don't know, but let's try this again...

*Slice, sorry but I had to edit those scans as CGM would come after us. Further details in the council forum. Thank you though. - Sal

Dangerous Dan
04-28-2005, 09:00 PM
oh man! oh man! this game has everything! including french bombhead dudes!

Slice
04-28-2005, 09:05 PM
oh man! oh man! this game has everything! including french bombhead dudes!
The shotgun is kinda weird looking being so used to the old style of shotty....

He Is Legend
04-28-2005, 09:09 PM
wow..

i think i just **** my pants..

Speedsweeper
04-28-2005, 09:09 PM
The minigun looks awesome.

:thumbs:

Dangerous Dan
04-28-2005, 09:12 PM
The shotgun is kinda weird looking being so used to the old style of shotty.... i'm sure we'll adjust in time ;)

but by the looks of that arsenal... i'm thinking i'm gonna have to move on from my shotty-only ways lol

He Is Legend
04-28-2005, 09:14 PM
i'm sure we'll adjust in time ;)

but by the looks of that arsenal... i'm thinking i'm gonna have to move on from my shotty-only ways lol

nah

shotty always and forever

Die Hard
04-28-2005, 09:18 PM
Oh my god....

SALvation
04-28-2005, 09:41 PM
Crap. We can't have those scans posted in public as CGM has a legal team known for going after forums that post scans. I'll tell you what...Slice I have to edit your post, but all who are interested...tell your clan leaders to visit the council forum.

Slice
04-28-2005, 09:47 PM
Crap. We can't have those scans posted in public as CGM has a legal team known for going after forums that post scans. I'll tell you what...Slice I have to edit your post, but all who are interested...tell your clan leaders to visit the council forum.
That's fine, but at least you have them now. ;)

FUS1ON
04-28-2005, 09:47 PM
I was gonna say that those looked really familiar.

SALvation
04-28-2005, 09:54 PM
That's fine, but at least you have them now. ;)
I have no idea what you are talking about. Your post has been deleted into the nether region of GM. It will never ever be seen again.

Slice
04-28-2005, 10:13 PM
I have no idea what you are talking about. Your post has been deleted into the nether region of GM. It will never ever be seen again.
What post? :eek:

Die Hard
04-28-2005, 10:21 PM
There was a post? About what? :watchmovi

Slice
04-28-2005, 10:23 PM
There was a post? About what? :watchmovi
I have no idea, news to me..... :o

Die Hard
04-28-2005, 10:28 PM
Damn, nobody tells me anything :bawling:

He Is Legend