PDA

View Full Version : I think I am going to be sick...

Slice
04-29-2005, 12:39 AM
I really want to punch walls when I listen to our president speak.... His ideas and concepts suck. Plus he needs some anger management courses, you don't address the nation in that tone and mannor. He speaks as if he doesn't know what the hell he is talking about, and it is only getting worse. :down:

He Is Legend
04-29-2005, 12:50 AM
I really want to punch walls when I listen to our president speak.... His ideas and concepts suck. Plus he needs some anger management courses, you don't address the nation in that tone and mannor. He speaks as if he doesn't know what the hell he is talking about, and it is only getting worse. :down:

I hear the BIGG footsteps

Slice
04-29-2005, 12:56 AM
LOL, before anyone comments on this you better have watched the national address tonight.... Or let me rephrase it to Presidential News Conference. (load of crap)

ME BIGGD01
04-29-2005, 01:00 AM
not my steps :). i have no comments to be honest. i am again anti gov't. i don't care who is giving a speech because they are all full of it:thumbs: . anyone who thinks their is a politician that cares about us is dreaming. democrats, republicans they both suck. the problems we have today are not from the past 4 years or 8 years or 12 years. they are from all of these dirt bags selling us off like cattle to make a quick buck. i wish the politicians would stop talking all together and stqart working and doing what they are supposed to do. i honestly feel it's too late.

that's all i am going to say about this.

He Is Legend
04-29-2005, 01:02 AM
I dont really care who runs it

Just stay the F out of war

Slice
04-29-2005, 01:15 AM
This whole Social Security issue is horesh1t. He talks about allowing people to make it an asset in which you can determine where you put your money. So in other words you can gamble on your social security. How about cutting back the federal taxes instead and leaving social security alone. Our government pisses away more money then on the entire planet. This is my opinion and I do not care to listen to anyones falsely based so called facts that they are told by the government to try and disprove me. If you have a different opinion make another thread....

Caged Anger
04-29-2005, 02:03 AM
I was watching and listening while surfing and then hit the mute button. he seems so much better that way...

::: DARK PSI :::
04-29-2005, 02:40 AM
Not on the subject of the address tonight, but so far we have spent, as a country, over $100 billion dollars on the war in Iraq. Please explain to me why can't we take care of the unfortunate in this country, Social Security and how about medical assistance for the eldery. Instead we blow everything on bombs and tanks just so a complete dumbass of a President can look like a hero in the people's eyes.

Seriously makes me want to move.

For Gods sake, we cannot even protect our own damn borders. It takes vigilantees from the public to patrol our borders. Sigh. :rolleyes:

The only good this president does for me is give me a break on my tax output given my upper tax bracket. LOL!

EXEcution
04-29-2005, 02:49 AM
To me its all talk, no American has challenged the presidency directly. Looks like Moore tried through film, but too many people ignored him and his opinion.

No one (as far as i know) has made a stand against all the things that have been going on which leads me (and others) to belive that whatever is going on isn't all that bad.

Problem is that people are indifferent to the cause, no one takes a stance, we are all weak and powerless. Truth is, we aren't, you want to change the way things are? You have a right to speak out against authority. Make your point clear enough and you will gain support from others that share that same viewpoint.

Things can only go so far until someone changes them.

Slice
04-29-2005, 03:21 AM
Not on the subject of the address tonight, but so far we have spent, as a country, over $100 billion dollars on the war in Iraq. Please explain to me why can't we take care of the unfortunate in this country, Social Security and how about medical assistance for the eldery. Instead we blow everything on bombs and tanks just so a complete dumbass of a President can look like a hero in the people's eyes.

Seriously makes me want to move.

For Gods sake, we cannot even protect our own damn borders. It takes vigilantees from the public to patrol our borders. Sigh. :rolleyes:

The only good this president does for me is give me a break on my tax output given my upper tax bracket. LOL!
The foolish part is we wasted our time invading the wrong ****ing country. North Korea and Iran are the immanent threats now. How ironic that an oil bubba in control of the country claims that he has no control over the costs of crude oil, and wants his energy plan passed which is another crap load of horsesh1t. I saw and preached this time in our future before this election happend. I have no faith in our president and I strongley feel he is taking this Country in the absolute wrong direction. Half of his stronghold cabinet agreed with me, maybe not on my points but for one reason or another, since they left.

Slice
04-29-2005, 03:25 AM
To me its all talk, no American has challenged the presidency directly. Looks like Moore tried through film, but too many people ignored him and his opinion.

No one (as far as i know) has made a stand against all the things that have been going on which leads me (and others) to belive that whatever is going on isn't all that bad.

Problem is that people are indifferent to the cause, no one takes a stance, we are all weak and powerless. Truth is, we aren't, you want to change the way things are? You have a right to speak out against authority. Make your point clear enough and you will gain support from others that share that same viewpoint.

Things can only go so far until someone changes them.
Um WTF are you talking about? Dude people stand up against the government every damn day. Why don't you do the same rather then making some silly remarks that nobody else is doing anything about the problems...

ME BIGGD01
04-29-2005, 03:35 AM
100 billion on war is nothing compared to what we spend on foreign aid. as far as social security goes people are blaming this president for a dumb plan. it may be a dumb plan but regardless no one has touched the issues and believe me regardless ss is not helping the elderly now. i find it more sickening that an older person on ss is getting less money monthly then someone who is in their youth on welfare. i am not sticking up for any plan here but i do want to point out that it is far bigger then some of you are saying. what i mean by that is these problems existed before any bush was in office. it sickens me to death that americans have to suffer for all of the dumb spending no matter what it is. the middle class pays their whole life to lose everything when they are old. what about health care???? still after all the crap talk about it, nothing gets done. while many can blame bush for the problems today, they need to blame every politician for the crap that is going on. for an example... if president clinton was so great why didnt he fix these things in his 8 years? what about bush sr? they all suck and all i ask is do not just blame the current president because it goes way past him. blame congress and blame the republicans and democrats spitting on each other to spite each other to win a vote. just like after this speech you will no doubt here democrats talking negative about anything the president says. while i am so use to it, nothing gets done or fixed. when americans join together and finally stand together to change the government things will only get worst.

if you ask me how i feel about iraq, i have mixed opinions. i do not think we should be paying for anything considering iraq has all that oil. i do not like that insurgents continue to come into iraq and cause deaths and we can not prevent this. if iraqis can not defend themself at this point then we need to let them fall. we already did what was needed to do and if another person like saddam comes we just bomb them. ofcourse the big plan is to spread democracy but i honestly feel you can not teach this to these people. the values are different. i hate wasting billions of dollars on missiles and not use them for what they are. if we are not intending to attack all that is attacking us we need to not attack anyone. spreading/teaching democracy in iraq at this point is not working. we tried and it should be known it isnt working when there are other countries neighboring entering and causing terror. my original plan on these terrorist countries would of been quicker and more efficient. may i add cheaper.

04-29-2005, 03:37 AM
The hell you say. You saying North Korea is a bigger threat than Iraq.. no way man.. oh and President Bush doesn't want you to read the article I just attached...

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/04/29/politics/29korea.html?ei=5090&en=a0693faca750e14c&ex=1272427200&partner=rssuserland&emc=rss&pagewanted=print&position=

:D

The foolish part is we wasted our time invading the wrong ****ing country. North Korea and Iran are the immanent threats now. How ironic that an oil bubba in control of the country claims that he has no control over the costs of crude oil, and wants his energy plan passed which is another crap load of horsesh1t. I saw and preached this time in our future before this election happend. I have no faith in our president and I strongley feel he is taking this Country in the absolute wrong direction. Half of his stronghold cabinet agreed with me, maybe not on my points but for one reason or another, since they left.

04-29-2005, 03:44 AM
I agree. One President is not the cause of all this BS. However, our current elected official is also not one to get us out of this mess.

I am just horribly sick when I see how much was spent on this war and the thought of how that money could have been used to better humanity.

What I don't understand is how the hell are we so damn justified in this current skirmish, but yet we just sat on our asses and did nothing while 1 million rawandans (sp?) were masacred by barbarians in less than 4 months.

100 billion on war is nothing compared to what we spend on foreign aid. as far as social security goes people are blaming this president for a dumb plan. it may be a dumb plan but regardless no one has touched the issues and believe me regardless ss is not helping the elderly now. i find it more sickening that an older person on ss is getting less money monthly then someone who is in their youth on welfare. i am not sticking up for any plan here but i do want to point out that it is far bigger then some of you are saying. what i mean by that is these problems existed before any bush was in office. it sickens me to death that americans have to suffer for all of the dumb spending no matter what it is. the middle class pays their whole life to lose everything when they are old. what about health care???? still after all the crap talk about it, nothing gets done. while many can blame bush for the problems today, they need to blame every politician for the crap that is going on. for an example... if president clinton was so great why didnt he fix these things in his 8 years? what about bush sr? they all suck and all i ask is do not just blame the current president because it goes way past him. blame congress and blame the republicans and democrats spitting on each other to spite each other to win a vote. just like after this speech you will no doubt here democrats talking negative about anything the president says. while i am so use to it, nothing gets done or fixed. when americans join together and finally stand together to change the government things will only get worst.

if you ask me how i feel about iraq, i have mixed opinions. i do not think we should be paying for anything considering iraq has all that oil. i do not like that insurgents continue to come into iraq and cause deaths and we can not prevent this. if iraqis can not defend themself at this point then we need to let them fall. we already did what was needed to do and if another person like saddam comes we just bomb them. ofcourse the big plan is to spread democracy but i honestly feel you can not teach this to these people. the values are different. i hate wasting billions of dollars on missiles and not use them for what they are. if we are not intending to attack all that is attacking us we need to not attack anyone. spreading/teaching democracy in iraq at this point is not working. we tried and it should be known it isnt working when there are other countries neighboring entering and causing terror. my original plan on these terrorist countries would of been quicker and more efficient. may i add cheaper.

Slice
04-29-2005, 03:54 AM

if you ask me how i feel about iraq, i have mixed opinions. i do not think we should be paying for anything considering iraq has all that oil. i do not like that insurgents continue to come into iraq and cause deaths and we can not prevent this. if iraqis can not defend themself at this point then we need to let them fall. we already did what was needed to do and if another person like saddam comes we just bomb them. ofcourse the big plan is to spread democracy but i honestly feel you can not teach this to these people. the values are different. i hate wasting billions of dollars on missiles and not use them for what they are. if we are not intending to attack all that is attacking us we need to not attack anyone. spreading/teaching democracy in iraq at this point is not working. we tried and it should be known it isnt working when there are other countries neighboring entering and causing terror. my original plan on these terrorist countries would of been quicker and more efficient. may i add cheaper.We didn't belong in Iraq in the first place. Spend the money protecting our Countries ports and borders don't be an idiot and try to attack the whole world. When I say this, I mean that terroists are a global threat and always have been. They don't just exsist in Iraq. How about the 3 trillion dollar cut in social security? Where do you think that money is going? Guess who is hiding in his ranch right now after this waste of a press conference with no solid and all evaded questions......

ME BIGGD01
04-29-2005, 03:56 AM
dark, i hear you and i hear slice. i understand where you all are coming from. i do hate when i hear that this is all bush's fault because it's not the case. these problems were brewing and they are getting worst. if we look at nkorea right now under the situations, what should we do? we couldnt send troops there to invade like we did with iraq because they know more then we do. the us has made plans and setup ships around nkorea in preperation for something and this was before the talks began that are not and will not work. but what do you do? what should we do with this that is considered a major threat. honestly, how could you talk to these people that the problem won't rise in the future? can you really trust anyone other then britain as an ally? iraq is hard becuase the world did not stick by us. so what does america do? should america wait until we are attacked with a nuclear missle? should we try to keep the talks going? you all know what i think and i know many of you people hate war as i do but is war something that can be prevented always? is their always a peaceful alternitive that america does not seem to take?

now if you want to know what pisses me off is this bs security system in place here in america. dark made a great point talking about our borders. not only that from where i am in ny, i can see millions of ways how they can attack us so easily. they are wasting so much money on bs and not getting the job done. my honest opinion is when they are ready to attack again, they will worst then 9/11. living in ny, people kind of know that already and anyone could see it by visiting.

04-29-2005, 04:01 AM
All in all, we live in a pretty sick world right now. Personally I have no idea what the ultimate solution can be to help calm all the problems that are surfacing. Perhaps with the way humanity thinks, there is no clear cut answer. We seem to compound our problems by simply trying to fix things.

Maybe my wife is right.. this world would be better off if ran by women. :cool:

ME BIGGD01
04-29-2005, 04:01 AM
We didn't belong in Iraq in the first place. Spend the money protecting our Countries ports and borders don't be an idiot and try to attack the whole world. When I say this, I mean that terroists are a global threat and always have been. They don't just exsist in Iraq. How about the 3 trillion dollar cut in social security? Where do you think that money is going? Guess who is hiding in his ranch right now after this waste of a press conference with no solid and all evaded questions......

slice regardless of how you feel about the president, would you admit that it really isnt just his fault or the reason america is starting to crumble? i mean i can sense your frustration. trust me i understand but knowing that he is the man in charge (really he isnt because congress is what passes everything and thats a mixed bunch of people (dems and repubs)) you are pissed of to see what america has become in the last decade?

04-29-2005, 04:05 AM
I could stay here all night reading this stuff.. but it is time to crash. Night all.

ME BIGGD01
04-29-2005, 04:08 AM
All in all, we live in a pretty sick world right now. Personally I have no idea what the ultimate solution can be to help calm all the problems that are surfacing. Perhaps with the way humanity thinks, there is no clear cut answer. We seem to compound our problems by simply trying to fix things.

Maybe my wife is right.. this world would be better off if ran by women. :cool:

i have to agree with you except being ran by women:D . anyway, we are living in some mixed up times and my point out of all of this is it isnt one persons doing. i look around at life all the time and i am not happy what i am seeing. america is not the country to be for freedom because we really are not free. you have to work 60 hours or more a week to be able to survive here. our youth are going completely nuts as they get ripped off of their futures worst then we did. things look pretty grim form my stand point but i hope this negative feeling somehow is wrong and goes away. i don't see it because americans do not stand up and fight the way they should and they sure the hell do not stick together. this new era we live in is creepy and anyone who thinks it will go away by itself is dreaming.

ME BIGGD01
04-29-2005, 04:12 AM
americans see this as more important yet they wonder why things are f'd up:down:

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash3bpc.htm

Slice
04-29-2005, 04:13 AM
slice regardless of how you feel about the president, would you admit that it really isnt just his fault or the reason america is starting to crumble? i mean i can sense your frustration. trust me i understand but knowing that he is the man in charge (really he isnt because congress is what passes everything and thats a mixed bunch of people (dems and repubs)) you are pissed of to see what america has become in the last decade?
No, I am pissed off at the president's resolutions to the problems that Our Country has at hand. I understand that everything isn't his fault but I don't believe he is making the right decisions anymore. If you could have watched the press conference tonight, he was more evasive than a ninja, regarding the major issues, such as the war in Iraq and Social Security. You know there comes a point where a job needs to get ****ing done. This open ended bullsh1t where our tax dollars go to support this crap has to end. I would rather see my tax money go back in to my Country.

Mr Clean
04-29-2005, 04:20 AM
I agree. One President is not the cause of all this BS. However, our current elected official is also not one to get us out of this mess.

I am just horribly sick when I see how much was spent on this war and the thought of how that money could have been used to better humanity.

What I don't understand is how the hell are we so damn justified in this current skirmish, but yet we just sat on our asses and did nothing while 1 million rawandans (sp?) were masacred by barbarians in less than 4 months.

The point about Rwanda is a good one. The whole world did absolutely nothing while the Hutus and Tsutis (the two main tribes in the country) killed each other off...with machete and club often...

And it isn't just America people. The United Nations is useless (oil for food anyone?) and doesn't do any good, most of the countries on this planet ignore situations like Rwanda all the time (Sierra Leone, Liberia, etc). At least the USA tries to do SOMETHING....you would think the planet would have learned a lesson from Hitler on what happens when you do nothing...

Mr Clean
04-29-2005, 04:22 AM
americans see this as more important yet they wonder why things are f'd up:down:

Wow....that is unbelievable...

Not to start an argument, but I wonder if that would have happened if the sitting President was a Democrat....

Mr Clean
04-29-2005, 04:32 AM
First off, the country is not crumbling or falling apart. Get a grip everyone. You may not like this or that, but overall this is still the best country the planet has ever had, hands down. :)

A point about Korea. Invading Korea would be fine by me seeing as how they don't even have food to feed their military or gas to run all their tanks, but the N Korean army is not the worry. China is very sensitive to all things immediately outside their borders, and a US armored division running around the Korean peninsula could make them freak out. Japan and South Korea (and to a lesser extent The Philippines) are our allies and they don't want that kind of thing in their back yard. Who knows, the Red Army may even use it as an excuse to invade Taiwan.

Slice
04-29-2005, 04:50 AM
You may not like this or that, but overall this is still the best country the planet has ever had, hands down. :)
You base this on what? Our history? Your life? The weather? The wealth? The so called freedom?

Mr Clean
04-29-2005, 04:59 AM
You base this on what? Our history? Your life? The weather? The wealth? The so called freedom?

You DON'T think it is? Amazing...

Dangerous Dan
04-29-2005, 05:01 AM
lol, wanna see something even MORE impressive? check out the dude he appointed embassador to Canada http://www.canada.com/news/world/story.html?id=e08a8d1b-20a5-4b1d-9dc8-00ebc6bff820 aparently he's only visited Canada once, and that was inthe 1970s... definately the man for the job...

Pure_Evil
04-29-2005, 11:46 AM

I just saw 3 boobs :eek:

Pure_Evil
04-29-2005, 11:50 AM
First off, the country is not crumbling or falling apart. Get a grip everyone. You may not like this or that, but overall this is still the best country the planet has ever had, hands down. :)

Haven't seen all the other countries, so it would be wrong to agree or dissagree. but I will say, we are no where near our potential as a great nation, even if we have the best country on the planet, we fall short, and set a poor example.

DiTomasso
04-29-2005, 11:58 AM
Great words spoken by you BIGG :thumbs:

not my steps :). i have no comments to be honest. i am again anti gov't. i don't care who is giving a speech because they are all full of it:thumbs: . anyone who thinks their is a politician that cares about us is dreaming. democrats, republicans they both suck. the problems we have today are not from the past 4 years or 8 years or 12 years. they are from all of these dirt bags selling us off like cattle to make a quick buck. i wish the politicians would stop talking all together and stqart working and doing what they are supposed to do. i honestly feel it's too late.

that's all i am going to say about this.

EXEcution
04-29-2005, 12:47 PM
Um WTF are you talking about? Dude people stand up against the government every damn day. Why don't you do the same rather then making some silly remarks that nobody else is doing anything about the problems...
how?
by making completely biased websites, movies, and protest.
No one has made an organized stand that's gained recognition, i have no problem with the government i think it could be much worse.

Die Hard
04-29-2005, 01:59 PM
The answer is, there is no answer. Live with it guys.

Maybe in a couple hundred years things will be differrent. Until then....

EXEcution
04-29-2005, 02:53 PM
The answer is, there is no answer. Live with it guys.

Maybe in a couple hundred years things will be differrent. Until then....

yea in 200 years thing most certainly WILL be different.

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
04-29-2005, 11:53 PM
To sum up last nights "speech"

Um Duh yea Duh Ummm.

My question is several years ago they tried to boot Clintion for Getting a BJ and lying about it. Yet this goon in office now has lied to the country and the world about Iraq yet he is still in office.

EXEcution
04-30-2005, 12:03 AM
Just goes to show how stupid people are.

T I K
04-30-2005, 02:03 AM
I hear ya Slice, and maybe its just me or maybe what I would like or have really come to expect from a/our US Pres.! And that is confidence in them first as a leader and then in their politics, aka. policies. I see little and next to nothing to raise my beliefs in him as a person or much in his leadership abilities!

And with this admin as with his past administration of which I have found, what they do offer if they offer anything at all, it is very little... and what little they do offer, it has been offered way, way, wayyy to late to do the majority of the people or anyone or anything much good !!

His present and past admin has kinda like been hiding or just stumbling in the dark and we all know how dangerous and painfull that can be.......

Thundarr
05-01-2005, 03:17 AM

Bingo! I completely agree and my opinion on why the US wasn't stopping the Rawanda killings is because that country had nothing we wanted (ahem, oil)...

Mr Clean
05-04-2005, 12:07 AM
Haven't seen all the other countries, so it would be wrong to agree or dissagree. but I will say, we are no where near our potential as a great nation, even if we have the best country on the planet, we fall short, and set a poor example.

A poor example for who? The press coverage in most other nations is so biased if not completely under state control that we only get a fair shake if that is what they desire that particular day...

Mr Clean
05-04-2005, 12:08 AM
Bingo! I completely agree and my opinion on why the US wasn't stopping the Rawanda killings is because that country had nothing we wanted (ahem, oil)...

If it was about the oil we would have taken it back in the 70s...a point already made several times over in these forums...