PDA

View Full Version : Looking to setup ML5 group steps

Chubawuba
05-01-2005, 04:38 PM
If anyone would want to join i would like to try to set one up today May 1st -sunday in game /tell chubawuba

Chubawuba
05-02-2005, 07:39 PM
Went pretty well yesterday had a few wipes but group was darn good we all ran back to dungeon. we did every step except for 5.2 which was a real turd! we tried to have the necro do dmg shield and pet on passive but he still sprung into tons of yellow/oj scarabs...... we are gonna try again tonight i dont know if the entire group from yesterday will be on but we probaly will need scouts or something to get it done right. we gonna try at 7pm pst tonight.

Chubawuba

Gallac
05-02-2005, 10:47 PM
If you have a servant necro with you, that step should be fairly easy with good buffs. Just AE str/con debuff all that you can and PBAE them. With yellow/red heal proc you should be fine on the necro. Have everyone else assist the clerics/casters that get scarabs that the necro doesnt get.

Wish I had seen this sooner, cause my cleric just dinged 40 friday night, and I need to start getting him ML steps.

Kamakaze
05-03-2005, 02:11 AM
wanna set up another raid time for it then i really need to get these group steps out of the way

Chubawuba
05-03-2005, 04:24 AM
Finished it! we had me (heretic) put down Heal ward and i picked up aggro and had a heretic focus him down while necro point blanked.

we tried other ways before this one but this is the one that worked!