PDA

View Full Version : BAN LIST - Please

MeanStreak
05-02-2005, 02:17 AM
I don't know if this is has been suggested before but I think we should keep a ban list.

First of all no Player1, 2, 3, etc. If you want to go nameless, then go gameless. Same with the blank names.

Second of all, there are some kids playing or even watching and while I don't want to be the world's game censor, I really don't need to see ****head and penisbreath and all those types of names while I'm playing. So I wouldn't mind if those type names were banned as well.

Lastly, we should also ban those that make racist remarks. I understand the occasional toss-in as part of the game but when people are just using remarks to piss people off or to show their own ignorance...again, I don't need that. Along those lines, I'd like to request the "Throne of Ice" be banned from the Villains servers.

It would be great if other clans also followed the ban list idea.
Give me feedback if I'm overreacting but I'm in the game for the challenge and not as an audience for third grade drivel.

MeanStreak

Nitro
05-02-2005, 02:29 AM
You are overreacting. You cannot police everything the way you want it to be.
All you need to do is turn off the chat and then you don't have to see anyone's gay remarks

Ra\/en
05-02-2005, 02:51 AM
or you could calm down and stop having a panic attack.

Lady Doom
05-02-2005, 04:05 AM
Nitro ,I think it's not about chat.I agree with MeanStreak.We should have a ban list specially for god damn people using explicit words.They need to calm down when they are loosing.

Banshee
05-02-2005, 04:08 AM
that's right!!!and those damn spammin&camping lava&pups which cause the play is less fun and they get me really irritated.

PuRe AnGeL
05-02-2005, 08:44 AM
i'll tell ya wa... how bout, nitro & raven shut the f*c* up so we can ban the idiots who say discusting stuff...eg. when i got asked if i spit or swallow...tha is why i want people like that banned. no affence nitro, u cant police everything u want it to be, its our forum, i dont think u should be able to police everything here. oh and raven, no one is having a pannick attack exsept you cuz ur the 1 who menctioned it,and is havving a pannick attack about saying people havving a pannick attack, right...?

and BTW, no one is overreacting, were just making a point, no need to be so big headed, the only big headed person around here is me, n i have a right cuz iam a girl so.

thanx, rebbecca.

(Villains)****Death Sentence****
05-02-2005, 11:28 AM
our servers already have a ban list, if you see someone trashing or spamming in the chat take a screen as a proof, then post it with the server name you was in and what time, Huggy, Cri & Co will provide to ban them asap

PuRe AnGeL
05-02-2005, 11:51 AM
but what if there are too many people in too many diff servers...ur gonna have like 20 screenies...

haha...even better...why dont, if we get trashed in a server, trash em back, i kno its not the best idea...usually works as in if someone says something bad to you, knock em out, they dont do anything then, so u gotta come back stronger n kick their asses :)

Black Rose
05-02-2005, 11:54 AM
i'll tell ya wa... how bout, nitro & raven shut the f*c* up so we can ban the idiots who say discusting stuff...eg. when i got asked if i spit or swallow...tha is why i want people like that banned. no affence nitro, u cant police everything u want it to be, its our forum, i dont think u should be able to police everything here. oh and raven, no one is having a pannick attack exsept you cuz ur the 1 who menctioned it,and is havving a pannick attack about saying people havving a pannick attack, right...?

and BTW, no one is overreacting, were just making a point, no need to be so big headed, the only big headed person around here is me, n i have a right cuz iam a girl so.

thanx, rebbecca.
GIRLPOWER WOOOT :wootrock: you rock rebecca :D

Pure_Evil
05-02-2005, 12:10 PM
:hmmm: why is a thread like this even out in public, unless you want the opinions of the outsiders? :D

PuRe AnGeL
05-02-2005, 12:46 PM
well, meanstreak did say that other clans can follow the idea... durr

BOA
05-02-2005, 01:43 PM

thanx, rebbecca.

LOL. :)

I shure dont want to be around if you get angry Rebecca.:worldssma

Andy
05-02-2005, 01:46 PM
Hey Rebecca,I really like your style,u go girl :thumbs:

Ra\/en
05-02-2005, 09:45 PM
Calm down... breathe, i'm just being cynical. Its my job!

Banshee
05-02-2005, 10:28 PM

thanx, rebbecca.
:eek: :cool: :wub: incredible...That is style:thumbs:

merkwannabe
05-02-2005, 10:59 PM
Calm down... breathe, i'm just being cynical. Its my job!It's true.. We pay him to do this. He needs posts badly and this is the only way we can support him.

merkwannabe
05-02-2005, 11:00 PM
GIRLPOWER WOOOT :wootrock: you rock rebecca :Duh oh. A rebellion amongst the women has begun. If there are anymore Rebecca's in their calvary, all I can say is :ph3ar:...

Catalyst
05-02-2005, 11:00 PM
for rizzle peeps, i agree with nitro.

You are overreacting, instead of banning people with certain names, how about you have someone check out there ip's and then viola ban them, not just anyone who looks suspicious, i think that would be better ;)

let there one day be peace in sam :thumbs:

PuRe AnGeL
05-03-2005, 05:56 PM
for rizzle peeps, i agree with nitro.

You are overreacting, instead of banning people with certain names, how about you have someone check out there ip's and then viola ban them, not just anyone who looks suspicious, i think that would be better ;)

let there one day be peace in sam :thumbs:

no one is overreacting, trust me...i think out of all the people iam overreacting cuz i had a go at like 6 people in this thread and i know its wrong but u gotta stand ya ground sometimes and not let people take your spot.