PDA

View Full Version : Another Official Sam 2 Site

SALvation
05-04-2005, 06:44 PM
Here is Take2's site for Sam 2 which has some basic info.

http://www.2kgames.com/home/serioussam2_pc.shtml

SALvation
05-04-2005, 06:46 PM
I thought this was interesting in the Features link:

"New vehicular and animal-back combat! Engage in heart-thumping action atop wild, mountable animals and intense, death-dealing vehicles."

So it looks like you get to ride cars and animals. Yay?

OUTLAWS high ping camper
05-04-2005, 06:51 PM
AVAILABILITY: OUT NOW..............I don't think so!

Dangerous Dan
05-04-2005, 07:36 PM
haha, it also says Xbox only, i wish they'd stop scaring me! :P

Dangerous Dan
05-04-2005, 07:37 PM
I thought this was interesting in the Features link:

"New vehicular and animal-back combat! Engage in heart-thumping action atop wild, mountable animals and intense, death-dealing vehicles."

So it looks like you get to ride cars and animals. Yay?
i wonder how that'll translate into multiplayer :hmmm: might stay exclusive to coop though....

my biggest concern with vehicles is that its something new for croteam... i hope they get it right

JIMINATOR
05-04-2005, 08:24 PM
i wonder how that'll translate into multiplayer :hmmm: might stay exclusive to coop though....

my biggest concern with vehicles is that its something new for croteam... i hope they get it right

as long as you can turn friendly fire on... :devil:

but I hate damn vehicles. most games make me nauseous, and then you don't really know what the f* you are doing....

OUTLAWS high ping camper
05-05-2005, 12:22 AM
ditto on the vehicle comment Jim, it drives me nuts trying to figure them out

EXEcution
05-05-2005, 01:04 AM
I have no problems with vehicles as long as they are incorporated Halo-style where you just get in and steer with the mouse and move with the direction keys. A bigger problem is people whoring vehicles that kill instantly (im fragmatch that is) and using them like pups in ss:se, giving the other players without them a huge disadvantage.