PDA

View Full Version : I can't win

ME BIGGD01
05-07-2005, 07:29 PM
I was expecting my order to be shipped from newegg yesterday and since i didnt get home from work until 11:30 pm I figured it would be coming Monday. I am unhappy to find out since I decided to look at the order status it says it has been shipped and delivered. The problem here is that it wasn't or isn't here. I am so pissed because it say's they dropped it off according to the rep i just ripped an ass from. I mean what person in their right mind would drop off merchandise worth hundreds of dollars at a house and leave without signature if no one is there? I do not know who i wan't to strangle NewEgg or the Fedex moron. It seems you can't rely on any company today because no one cares about anything today.

another venting scene becuase of BS:down:

Caged Anger
05-07-2005, 08:09 PM
biggs, how do you know they dropped it off? Doesn't Fedex always require a signature and if you aren't there, you need to either go down and pick it up or leave a note saying you want it left by the door?

Slice
05-07-2005, 08:56 PM
I wouldn't blame Newegg. That is a Fed Ex issue for sure.

Grimmy
05-07-2005, 10:39 PM
Good day for the fedex man, bad day for Bigg.

OUTLAWS high ping camper
05-07-2005, 11:12 PM
biggs, how do you know they dropped it off? Doesn't Fedex always require a signature and if you aren't there, you need to either go down and pick it up or leave a note saying you want it left by the door?

Yeh, I always ended up having to go pick it up at their depo.

Caged Anger
05-08-2005, 01:09 AM
i live in the middle of nowhere, so I have them leave it by the door, lol.

(please don't come take my stuff... :-( ) lol

ME BIGGD01
05-08-2005, 01:13 AM
I went onto the fedex site and used tracking number. It say's the packages were delivered and dropped off. I know I can't really be pissed off at NewEgg but I guess I am just pissed off at the situation. I guess what bothered me is that no one is there on the weekend to discuss the issue when they have a website taking orders. I paid for rush shipping and they charged for it also. I am just going to cancel everything and ask for my money back instead of wasting time trying to figure out where my stuff is. Oh, yes they are supposed to leave a note or have someone sign for it. I just can't believe that any person would leave computer equipment at someones door especially if it's raining out. It just don't make sense.

A-Wal
05-08-2005, 02:13 AM
Here's what you need to do. First, go to your local fedex and find out if they actually did drop it off. Second, if they did then get a copy of the signiture for the dropoff. They have to keep those legally. Third, find out which POS was running your route that day, and kick his ass. And finally, get fedex to fork up the cash for the lost goods cause if you send anything frieght-mail now days it has to be insured.

JIMINATOR
05-08-2005, 04:23 AM
franky find the whole home delivery process to be highly irritating. sure you can track now, but you don't really know when they are going to come, and I have been home and still found the stupid yellow notes on my door. So they both have an authorization to drop off.... for small things I would prefer usps 2/3rd day anytime...

BobtheCkroach
05-08-2005, 05:23 AM
Fedex will only require a signature *if* you've never signed the "drop it off even if I'm not home" waiver.

For instance, last year, I had a package come when I wasn't home. They left the note. I signed it, and the next day the left it the next day. They keep this waiver on file for all future shipments, so when I ordered stuff last month, it was left w/o a signature.

Caged Anger
05-08-2005, 12:20 PM
i don't know about that Bob, they always leave a note asking me what i want to do

BobtheCkroach
05-08-2005, 08:28 PM
i don't know about that Bob, they always leave a note asking me what i want to do

Hmm...I don't know. The last 3 fedex deliveries that I've had have all be left @ the door, first time.

Caged Anger
05-09-2005, 01:10 AM
maybe there was an additional box you checked that said for future deliveries, just leave em.

Once again Biggs, sorry about your predicament. Hope you're able to find a FedEx guy to give a piece of your mind to.