PDA

View Full Version : im pisset

Free Styler
05-09-2005, 05:12 PM
Ever get the feeling that your going to explode and kick seomeones ass right there and now.

That's how my day started today.

This client comes in the place.

I greet him saying hello sirc how may i help you.

He replies dammit i need doors and windows right now!

So i say sorry sirc but we dont have em right now in stock and it takes about 3 weeks to deliver them.

So he goes on whinning about the fact that it takes 3 weeks.

At the same time this other client comes in and ask me for information.

during that time the other client is talking on his cell phone.

So i say to the client just one moment please i ll awnser to this other client he was there first.

the client says no problem.

So the other pisset client is saying he needs 30 windows so i tell him theres no problem for that.

I tell him do you want me to take the plans to give you a price.

He says listen i dont like your attitude i dont like you and i you dont know **** about what your talking about.

Well i nearly lost it.I looked at him for about 20 seconds while he was speaking to the miss who takes phone calls and all saying to give this to seomeone else. i was about to tell him what I thought about his ****ing pissy attitude and give him what he deserved. i would of knock out the hell out if him with no regrets.

Knowing i would ultimately lose my job...but that was enough to stop me.
I really did not give a **** about my job at that point.

The miss looks at me while im getting closer to him
she says there is your other client waiting im still getting closer to him and the she says your other client.

I look at him one last time to see if he was going to say something to me one more word and it was over.

So the other client comes and says hey dont bother with him.
I dont know whats his problem but let it go.

My adrenaline is running high and i say ya your right about that.

Anyways ive been pisset since then and im still having a hard time with the fact that theres nothing i can say or do.

If he comes back here and treats me or says something to me ill crush him and quit my job.

BobtheCkroach
05-09-2005, 05:17 PM
Ever get the feeling that your going to explode and kick seomeones ass right there and now.

That's how my day started today.

This client comes in the place.

I greet him saying hello sirc how may i help you.

He replies dammit i need doors and windows right now!

So i say sorry sirc but we dont have em right now in stock and it takes about 3 weeks to deliver them.

So he goes on whinning about the fact that it takes 3 weeks.

At the same time this other client comes in and ask me for information.

during that time the other client is talking on his cell phone.

So i say to the client just one moment please i ll awnser to this other client he was there first.

the client says no problem.

So the other pisset client is saying he needs 30 windows so i tell him theres no problem for that.

I tell him do you want me to take the plans to give you a price.

He says listen i dont like your attitude i dont like you and i you dont know **** about what your talking about.

Well i nearly lost it.I looked at him for about 20 seconds while he was speaking to the miss who takes phone calls and all saying to give this to seomeone else. i was about to tell him what I thought about his ****ing pissy attitude and give him what he deserved. i would of knock out the hell out if him with no regrets.

Knowing i would ultimately lose my job...but that was enough to stop me.
I really did not give a **** about my job at that point.

The miss looks at me while im getting closer to him
she says there is your other client waiting im still getting closer to him and the she says your other client.

I look at him one last time to see if he was going to say something to me one more word and it was over.

So the other client comes and says hey dont bother with him.
I dont know whats his problem but let it go.

My adrenaline is running high and i say ya your right about that.

Anyways ive been pisset since then and im still having a hard time with the fact that theres nothing i can say or do.

If he comes back here and treats me or says something to me ill crush him and quit my job.

That sucks. :down: Sorry to hear it, FS. Gotta say, though, that last sentence had me laughing...Wouldn't want to be that guy! :eek:

PS - I just broke Shogun's biggest rule...te he!

Die Hard
05-09-2005, 05:45 PM
Little Victories. That's what you need. Just get even by boxing clever :thumbs:

Slice
05-09-2005, 05:53 PM
What do you expect it was sirc you were dealing with. :rofl: I deal with the public all the time being in the hotel business. The best thing to do is just ignore them, because there are always going to be assholes no matter where you work. It doesn't pay to get pissed off at someone because it only hurts you, do you think that guy gives a crap about you, of course he doesn't.

EXEcution
05-09-2005, 06:03 PM
rofl, i find it funny that you kept calling the client "sirc".
Anyway, don't get mad when someone gives you attitude, just always come off as being friendly and no one will bother you.

Die Hard
05-09-2005, 06:13 PM
I used to work in retail too. Man I hate the public!!

rancid monkey
05-09-2005, 06:18 PM
you should have smacked him one! if your boss trys to fire you, smack him too!

Free Styler
05-09-2005, 06:23 PM
i've cooled down but still in 4 years i havent had one client who pisset me more then he did.

I mean the guy does not know me and he thinks he is some kinda god.

i get angry clients all the time but this guy just got to me.

I dont even know him and he treats me like durt.On man that was thought for me to not replie and say nothing. anyways that's that i took 3 hours to get back to normal

Pure_Evil
05-09-2005, 06:29 PM
http://members.cox.net/robert.wales2/sirc.gif dude, I just wanted 30 windows!!!! :dunno:

:rofl:

Caged Anger
05-09-2005, 06:47 PM
^^^^ :rofl:

solid snake295
05-09-2005, 10:23 PM
thats why i like being a mechanic, because you can get back at them and theres nothing they can do about it.
if someone is in the shop supervising the work being done to their car and generally being an ass, heres some things that i have done to get them to F' off.
- put a big gob of grease on the air hose then drag it over their shoes "oops! sorry about that"
- in the winter, knock a big chunk of snow/ road salt off of their car and onto there 8 million dollar fur coat "shouldn'ta been standing there..."
- or my favorite, put about half a liter of air gun oil into your impact gun and aim the exhaust port at them, its so hard not to laugh before pulling the trigger, it all comes out in one big sneeze of oil :D "maybe you should go sit in the waiting room so that doesnt happen again"
GAR HAR HAR!!!