PDA

View Full Version : my daughter has me wrapped

ME BIGGD01
05-14-2005, 06:10 PM
a few weeks ago my daughter and i were playing around and i told her that i would buy her a car the next weekend. when friday came and i was going to leave for work, i gave her the usual kiss goodbye saying that daddy has to go to work and i would see her tonight and i loved her. her response was quitely spoken of a few words. car, car, is all she said as i laughed that she did not mention this all week but remembered to remind me since it was friday. i told her that tommorow we will go and buy any car she wanted. since i had this on my mind all day, i decided to get home early before she arrived home from school to go buy her this car. good thing because i had to actually put it together so she could play with it on saturday.

recently (actually last week), she wanted a new bike. i guess one of her friends at school had one or something because all she said to me was i want a blue bike, i want a blue bike. i knew after a few days she would continue this so i prepared to suprise her when she came home. ofcourse the first thing she said with he whining voice that day was "i want bike, i want blue bike". so i said come here and give daddy a kiss and again she said i want blue bike. not knowing i had the bike already for hidden under a blanket next to my computer desk, i said look here there is a suprise under there. watching the eyes light up on her is i guess the gift a parent gets when they see their kids happy.
anyway, here are some pics of my daughter @ 2 years old already:eek: (seems like yesterday i was passing out cigars).

ME BIGGD01
05-14-2005, 06:11 PM
heres another 5

ME BIGGD01
05-14-2005, 06:12 PM
2 more and notice the chalk. it has become hell getting her to stop playing with the chalk:bawling:

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
05-14-2005, 06:13 PM
U are gonna have your hands full when she gets older. May I suggest watching Bad Boys 2 to get an idea as to what you can do when that first punk kid shows up at your doorstep.

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
05-14-2005, 06:14 PM
To add do you live on the Island Big?

A-Wal
05-14-2005, 06:22 PM
Cute kid there, but you're gona have to eventually stop buying her everything she wants. Next thing you know she'll be saying, "mustang, want blue mustang", or "date, want blue-hair guy on date", and then "college, want money for college and a trip to padre island for spring break, and a blue bikini to wear at the club".

Then she'll be bringing over the grandkids, and you can laugh at her every time they want something new. Just tell the grandkids every time they ask for something, "sorry, your mother hasn't bought that for you yet"

ME BIGGD01
05-14-2005, 06:28 PM
yes, i live on long island on the north shore. i saw that movie bad boys 2 and found it funny. people always laugh at this situation with me when the time comes. funny thing, i went to this thing yesterday with the wife and it was regarding parenting. the school my daughter goes to was running this event so i went and learned a few thing regarding making sure as parent you follow through with boundries. although i have this problem of laughing when my daughter does stuff ot my wife gets frustrated because my daughter is very hyper and making my wife go nuts, i really need to start following these boundry rules to prevent the whole disaster in the future. to be honest, it scares the hell out of me because the things kids are presented with when it comes to society. this was brought up by one of theparents at this thing regarding the music, tv, and video games that kids are being presented with. it really made me feel bad knowing that before my daughter was born, i use to spoil my nephews with games like grand theft auto etc etc. i mean it made me think on what i was doing and now i have to do something to make sure these things are not presented to my kids or not allowed. it really is hard since i myself enjoy these games but how do i allow myself when it's wrong for the kids.

the moral of this is, parenting is a lot harder then i thought if you want a healthy and child to grow up respeectful. it's all about keeping the boundries in place.

ME BIGGD01
05-14-2005, 06:30 PM
Cute kid there, but you're gona have to eventually stop buying her everything she wants. Next thing you know she'll be saying, "mustang, want blue mustang", or "date, want blue-hair guy on date", and then "college, want money for college and a trip to padre island for spring break, and a blue bikini to wear at the club".

Then she'll be bringing over the grandkids, and you can laugh at her every time they want something new. Just tell the grandkids every time they ask for something, "sorry, your mother hasn't bought that for you yet"
funny thing you mention the mustang becaus ei tried this routine with the wife and it didn't work:bawling: .

the answer was it's not practical:down:

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
05-14-2005, 06:31 PM
Figured is was on the Island. You have a backyard.

::: DARK PSI :::
05-14-2005, 09:09 PM
Tear It Up!!!!!!!!!! VROOOOOOOOOOOM!

Slice
05-14-2005, 09:37 PM
Cute little girl you have there Bigg! BTW nice lawn! I forgot what "real" lawns look like after coming from Connecticut and living in Florida for 10 years now. Our lawn here is like crab grass. LOL

Bingo
05-14-2005, 09:57 PM
Ummm... Bigg?

I want AMD 64 3500, I want AMD 64 4500!!

:) :)

Bingo

Pure_Evil
05-14-2005, 09:57 PM
Don't worry BIGG's, you can hook her up with Little Evil when they get older ;)

A-Wal
05-14-2005, 10:05 PM
Don't worry BIGG's, you can hook her up with Little Evil when they get older ;)
You're forgetting one important thing there pure, it's the man's father who has to pay the dowry to the girl's father. Ordinarily it's roughly equal to 10 years worth of anual living expenses, and it sounds like her living expenses are going to be rather upscale.:rofl::ha:

<<Hybrid>>
05-14-2005, 11:34 PM
heh, clever child!

Black Rose
05-15-2005, 04:01 PM
she is a cutie :wub:

ME BIGGD01
05-15-2005, 06:22 PM
thanks everyone for your wonderful comments on my daughter. i take this as an offer to baby sit.

so who's first?:)

He Is Legend
05-15-2005, 06:25 PM
ME!!!!!!!!

Your daughter is soooo adorable :P

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
05-15-2005, 06:39 PM
thanks everyone for your wonderful comments on my daughter. i take this as an offer to baby sit.

so who's first?:)
Bring her down to florida. I would gladly babysit.

Thundarr
05-21-2005, 02:31 AM
Dang, when I wanted a car when I was little, I got the Barbie-sized Corvette for my dolls, wahhh! LOL She sure is a cutie, BIGG! :thumbs:

OUTLAWS Dixie Chick
05-21-2005, 02:59 AM
:wub: Awww, what a little sweetie pie! She is so cute.

Sepra
05-21-2005, 06:25 PM
Wow she's a doll!!! Thx for sharing the pic Bigg! Our daughters were born just about the same time and it's nice to see how they've grown. Here's how big Alison has gotten. (and Kyle too....he's 3 now)

Edit: bah sorry for stretching the page but I had to reformat and havent reinstalled the program to edit :confused:
http://img247.echo.cx/img247/8884/kyleandalison6xe.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

Catalyst
05-21-2005, 08:09 PM
hats off to all of em, nice kids you got there you 2, and BIGG, nice lookin lawn :D :D

OUTLAWS Dixie Chick
05-22-2005, 02:21 PM
My Seprah, I can't believe how much your little ones have grown. Most adoreable as always. What sweeties! :wub: Thanks for sharing.

OUTLAWS high ping camper
05-23-2005, 02:15 PM
Great pics Mr. Bigg and Sepra, you've got some adorable kids. Thanks for sharing your pictures. :)