PDA

View Full Version : Rancid will be gone for a while

Die Hard
05-18-2005, 12:55 PM
His comp has given up. I can't figure whats wrong with it over the phone so it could be a while before he plays Sam or posts here again. :bawling:

Die Hard
05-18-2005, 01:02 PM
Just won't start up???

SHOTGUNmaniac
05-18-2005, 03:56 PM
Enter the Hugster, ruler of the pc!.......

PuRe AnGeL
05-18-2005, 04:08 PM
ouch...thats bad :( mine did it like ages ago n i had to get it formatted :(

Die Hard
05-18-2005, 06:16 PM
OK. He turns it on, it gets to the Windows XP logo (the one before the log on screen) and then it just restarts and keeps doing that in a continuous loop?

Doesn't matter if it's started in safe mode or not. The same thing happens?

Loket
05-18-2005, 06:53 PM
Now that's just ****ed up. Have you tried installing a fire axe into the hard drive?

Happy GrandPa
05-20-2005, 05:01 PM
Enter the Hugster, ruler of the pc!.......
Dude huggy is genius. He fixed my PC like 1000 times :D

PuRe AnGeL
05-20-2005, 07:02 PM
OK. He turns it on, it gets to the Windows XP logo (the one before the log on screen) and then it just restarts and keeps doing that in a continuous loop?

Doesn't matter if it's started in safe mode or not. The same thing happens?
i think u need to get it formatted before u find out its a trojen, cuz it could be hacking his pc right now, finding all his details, not letting him log on, putting the same route onto his pc.

4 trojens were on picards pc (cuz of me..oops...) and it kept popping up that you had to restart the pc, but it was fake and then when he logged on again alls he saw was a black screen, now we got windows 2000 on it and we got this thing on it and kev knows my password 24/7 so if i get a trojen which i usually do and it wont lemmie log on, he can do it from his pc :D

Andy
05-21-2005, 04:58 PM
Poor rancid,my pc broke down once and I did not like it,hope it will get fixed soon, so rancid can come back and play again.

rancid monkey
05-24-2005, 11:40 AM
hi guys im posting from school (lol i fineshed all my work in the lesson) my mom knows someone who thinks he knows how to fix it :D i dont know how long it will be untill he comes round :(

its not a virus through msn, i dont think its a virus because my 4 different anti-virus type things should have picked it up

missing you all RaNcId MoNkEy

Die Hard
05-24-2005, 09:23 PM
Miss you too Rancid :bawling:

See you Sunday :wave: