PDA

View Full Version : E3-2005 This week.

SnipeXR
05-20-2005, 03:58 PM
Wow! I hope xbox 360 and PS3 get out to market before next E3 2006...
I have been too caught up in the press conferences and game reviews to even play on line this week.

Unbelieveable...
Can't wait for ut2007 for pc / gears of war for Xbox360 / Kill Zone 2 (PS3).

Nintendo good luck with the kiddies cause way too much competition for you in the adult / mature market. =p

Go to gamespot or IGN for reviews and press conferences.
The PS3 hardware specs are just amazing and if the price is under 500 bucks I want one NOW!

BobtheCkroach
05-20-2005, 06:03 PM
Wow! I hope xbox 360 and PS3 get out to market before next E3 2006...
I have been too caught up in the press conferences and game reviews to even play on line this week.

Unbelieveable...
Can't wait for ut2007 for pc / gears of war for Xbox360 / Kill Zone 2 (PS3).

Nintendo good luck with the kiddies cause way too much competition for you in the adult / mature market. =p

Go to gamespot or IGN for reviews and press conferences.
The PS3 hardware specs are just amazing and if the price is under 500 bucks I want one NOW!

They said last night that XBox is end of the year - PS3 is slotted for next april. I disagree w/ your thoughts on Nintendo. Yes, they definitely have crazy competition in the adult gaming area, but that doesn't mean they'll be selling to the "kiddies". I'll have you know I still LOVE playing mario games, metroid games, and a lot of other "kiddie" titles. Just b/c there's not blood doesn't mean it's just for kids. There's still a lot of fun depending on what you like to play. If you dont' enjoy these kind, fine w/ me, I'm just saying, Nintendo has a lot of franchises that bring in sales for it. It's going down a totally different road than the other 2 - heck, it was never on the same road.

FuryofFive
05-21-2005, 03:02 AM
screw consoles... they just dont cut it...when all is said and done... they just dont hold up to PC's i dont care what anyone says...

consoles jsut dont have the multiplayer standing such as PC's xbox live is just crap anyway... who wants to get there ass whipped by 12 year olds...not me...and plus i played that stupid plane game on xbox crimson skies...controls are like driving a car through the air...no realism... dirt i tell u dirt...

He Is Legend
05-21-2005, 10:17 AM
screw consoles... they just dont cut it...when all is said and done... they just dont hold up to PC's i dont care what anyone says...

consoles jsut dont have the multiplayer standing such as PC's xbox live is just crap anyway... who wants to get there ass whipped by 12 year olds...not me...and plus i played that stupid plane game on xbox crimson skies...controls are like driving a car through the air...no realism... dirt i tell u dirt...

When you have dirt for a computer

people tend to switch to consoles

FuryofFive
05-21-2005, 03:08 PM
well...why go from dirt to more dirt...bite the bullet spend some money...get a better computer or better hardware

Smooth[GummiBear]
05-25-2005, 05:10 PM
I was at E3. The PS3 got made fun of CONSTANTLY by people because of how ugly it was and how nasty the controller was. The XBox 360 was getting made fun of because all of their "playable" games for it, weren't even running on the hardware. They were running on PC's that were "comperable specs". Nintendo got made fun of because they didn't have any Revolution systems there for the general public to check out. It was all for the media.

Basically the event was a blast and I had a wonderful time. Im a huge Nintendo fanboy, but I'm pretty sure the average person their would tell you that the new Legend of Zelda exhibit was by far the best thing there. Nintendo's booth was swarming with people wanting to try out that game. There were tons of other really awesome things to check out tho.

I'm in the process of posting my complete writeup with pics and movies that I took for the AsylumLAN website. Should be posted soon.

JIMINATOR
05-25-2005, 05:17 PM
come on smooth, tell us how awesome serious sam 2 was!! :hmmm:

Dan2
05-25-2005, 11:59 PM
']The XBox 360 was getting made fun of because all of their "playable" games for it, weren't even running on the hardware. They were running on PC's that were "comperable specs".
A pair of Powermac G5s.

http://www.anandtech.com/tradeshows/showdoc.aspx?i=2420&p=5

Smooth[GummiBear]
05-26-2005, 01:56 AM
exactly.

That's so lame.

Im glad Im a Nintendo Fan. If I was a XBox fan, I would seriously be dissapointed in the company.

JIMINATOR
05-26-2005, 02:36 AM
btw, anybody see the kill-zone game for ps3? looking at the clips on tv, it is the most realistic/awesome animation i have ever seen. of course, if that makes it to the gameplay, that is another issue.