PDA

View Full Version : I need ideas guys

PJ'l_Master
05-25-2005, 09:48 PM
Okay, here is what i have (the tower, not the monitor)
http://www.eml.hiroshima-u.ac.jp/information/pc/images/p5.jpg

here is what i want to do, and what i need ideas for (cheap ideas please)...

i want to make this computer into something that is not a computer (as in take out all the innards save for the PS (only keepin that so i can put lights and such inside), but what can i make it into? i was kinda thinking some sort of lamp, but since its SOOO big i would like to have it do something else as well. Im open to ideas (remember...cheap ideas please)

here is what i have come up with so far

NOTHIN LOL

Slice
05-25-2005, 10:10 PM
Hide your drugs, booze and money in it. :)

JIMINATOR
05-25-2005, 10:27 PM
tilt it on it's side and use it for a monitor stand.... :hmmm:

JIMINATOR
05-25-2005, 10:29 PM
fill it with cement and make it doubly true that it is now only an oversized paperweight

JIMINATOR
05-25-2005, 10:30 PM
cut a hole on the top and use it as a port-a-potty? :hmmm:

Slice
05-25-2005, 10:31 PM
Replace the sides with clear plexiglass seal up the rest of the gaps with silicone and make a fish tank.

Pure_Evil
05-25-2005, 11:34 PM
cut the top off and make it into a toaster?

leave it as is, and bring it to a ECW event, leaving it ringside? :D

JIMINATOR
05-25-2005, 11:50 PM
ah, take it to a lan party, pretend like it is bobs, start yelling cheater! and pick it up and trash it while someone is videotaping.... :thumbs:

Pure_Evil
05-25-2005, 11:52 PM
ah, take it to a lan party, pretend like it is bobs, start yelling cheater! and pick it up and trash it while someone is videotaping.... :thumbs:
been done before :down:

:hmmm: how long until shogun locks this thread? :dunno:

:watchmovi

Pure_Evil
05-25-2005, 11:58 PM
wanna be 1337 buy some parts here (http://www.gshobby.com/savage_ss.html) then bring it to a lan ;)

Slice
05-26-2005, 12:31 AM
Sell it to some fool on Ebay making them think they are getting a full system. Or just tell them that Jesus is trapped inside. LOL

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
05-26-2005, 12:55 AM
Sell it to some fool on Ebay making them think they are getting a full system. Or just tell them that Jesus is trapped inside. LOL

:rofl: :rofl:

PJ'l_Master
05-26-2005, 12:57 AM
those are all very "interesting" but i need REAL ideas...there will be nothing "computer" about it...right now it is a steel frame with NOTHING, and i mean NOTHING in it...

JIMINATOR
05-26-2005, 02:33 AM
Paint it yellow with holes in it, add some arms and feet, then you can have a sponge bob sculpture.... :thumbs:

A-Wal
05-26-2005, 02:45 AM
Ok, bear with me on this one. First, take your old NES, strip out the insides, and transplant them into the box. Put the cartrage slot in one of the open bays. Second, take your old SNES and do the same. Third, take that pos N64 you've got and throw it in the trash. Forth, you've got to hook this thing up with some controller slots in the front, output jacks in the back, and a built-in game genee. Any extra space can be used for storing your most favorit games.

Slice
05-26-2005, 03:16 AM
Ok, bear with me on this one. First, take your old NES, strip out the insides, and transplant them into the box. Put the cartrage slot in one of the open bays. Second, take your old SNES and do the same. Third, take that pos N64 you've got and throw it in the trash. Forth, you've got to hook this thing up with some controller slots in the front, output jacks in the back, and a built-in game genee. Any extra space can be used for storing your most favorit games.
Better yet take all of them outside place them in a row, take a picture, then take your favorite golf club driver and have fun. If you suck at golf, baseball bats work too.

ME BIGGD01
05-26-2005, 03:19 AM
the time and energy fiddling with that box is not worth it. i dolike jims port a potty idea though:D .

you could of done something esle with it like fix her up and install a few more hard drives in it and create a file server out of it.

Die Hard
05-26-2005, 08:32 AM
Throw it away :P

PJ'l_Master
05-26-2005, 10:20 AM
again...it is NOT going to be a computer...i am gonna make it into some sort of household thing...like a lamp or a picture frame/fan sort of thing

thanks to a-wal for the idea but i dont have any of that stuff lol

Pure_Evil
05-26-2005, 10:25 AM
you could of done something esle with it like fix her up and install a few more hard drives in it and create a file server out of it.

:hmmm: *me thinks BIGGs wound too tight, sends link to fav pron site* :wave: