PDA

View Full Version : Hey All

Rarkin
05-28-2005, 01:09 AM
I am back ;)

Thanks to all who agreed to let me come back and join the Ood ranks again, it is very much appreciated.

I never really went too far away from home, as I enjoyed many RvR groups with yo'll over the past couple of months.

I really enjoy playing wih you guy's ;) and all the help I have recieved from Ood is awesome, even while I wasn't an Ood member.

Anyway, looking forward to some serious Hib/Mid whacking now that my template is complete.

Catch ya's out there, thanks again

Iamnot Aka Craig

Gallac
05-28-2005, 04:19 AM
Welcome back. Hope to run with you a bit more out there, last night was too short and ended badly... not to mention was only 4-5 of us. :p

Sepra
05-28-2005, 05:57 AM
Really glad to have you back in our family Craig! :cool:

OZZYOGRE
05-28-2005, 11:28 AM
welcome back...i was the one giving u the salutes on top of beno three this morning :)

V98ci
05-28-2005, 03:04 PM
I've got a one finger salute for you Ozzy!

Hiya Craig, welcome back.

OZZYOGRE
05-28-2005, 03:48 PM
yeah why don't you sit on that finger and spin.....

btw IAMNOT you and your buddies need to take it easy on me, today was my first day ever playing an eldritch (zuramai) and valewalker (yourstruly)

Cheron
05-28-2005, 04:58 PM
Ozzy-You're a traitor and need to come back to Alb :-p

Craig- Good to see you on these boards, I'm sure to be seeing you in /as when I get back :-)

OZZYOGRE
05-28-2005, 08:28 PM
oh I'm not gone from alb for good, but I just recently decided to give DAOC another shot, I love guild wars PVP fights, by far much better than any 8v8 you could have in DAOC, but there are no rewards really and you never know who you are going to fight and its not really an option to pick, since its all instances. Still playing GW everyday too. But I came across the hib accts and figured would give it a shot since I never really played hib at 50, plus it is helping me learn a lot about them so when I do return to alb I will hopefully know a few more counter moves. I went out today and soloed with bot but got whooped up pretty good, mainly by IAMNOT and friends :), mainly b/c the guy who had the acct with the eld has Ragin power 2, MCL 3 and other junk b/c he didn't have a PF bot and he was power leveling a friend. So me with no moc versus moc casters I lost today :)

Hammertime
05-29-2005, 02:15 AM
/wave welcome back!

Pack
06-02-2005, 04:38 PM
WB Craig!! SO glad to see someone JOINING heh instead of leaving :)