PDA

View Full Version : isuck.com news forum!

seriousarena
05-28-2005, 08:06 AM
I greet all!
Recently(5 days ago) we unlocked new forum having on aim players' association plaing of Serious Sam(and not only) from whole world.
As yet we hosted clans with version 1.05, but in future also version 1.07 and clans from different fpp games.

So visit, register and have fun :)

www.hotmonkeylovin.com (http://www.hotmonkeylovin.com/)

ME BIGGD01
05-28-2005, 09:31 AM
i find it funny that in your rules posted on your site shows you do not want people to do what you did here on this forum. now ask yourself, would you really want some people to goto your site to steal your bandwidth and use up your 1 gig transfer? it's totally disrespectful to post links of your forum which by the way looks like a 14 year old put together on another forum which represents the same concept. as desperate as you may seem to get people to join your forum, doing it in the way you are doing it will only make people look at you as a selfish or rude person with no respect for other peoples property. were recently banned from anather site that you felt that you needed to create a forum that like too many people have. maybe everyone who plays sam can open up their own forum and talk to themself.

i give your forum 1 month before it's a ghost site that you will end up posting your graduating pics on just to use the 500 MB space.

Slice
05-28-2005, 02:44 PM
i find it funny that in your rules posted on your site shows you do not want people to do what you did here on this forum. now ask yourself, would you really want some people to goto your site to steal your bandwidth and use up your 1 gig transfer? it's totally disrespectful to post links of your forum which by the way looks like a 14 year old put together on another forum which represents the same concept. as desperate as you may seem to get people to join your forum, doing it in the way you are doing it will only make people look at you as a selfish or rude person with no respect for other peoples property. were recently banned from anather site that you felt that you needed to create a forum that like too many people have. maybe everyone who plays sam can open up their own forum and talk to themself.

i give your forum 1 month before it's a ghost site that you will end up posting your graduating pics on just to use the 500 MB space.
LMAO. :rofl:

seriousarena
05-28-2005, 03:56 PM

Man maybe you right-the rule are not to end well-thought-out(i will change it) but I think that you approach to this so severely.Forum came into being 7 days ago.On the beginning forum was for my clan only but a little later players from different clans began asking about place on this forum.And I think that such forum serves the exchange of opinions, show me, one's accomplishments and good design isn't important.Anyway i value this what you wrote.Am careful that forum will be once fpp player's mekka.

I great
:)

FUS1ON
05-28-2005, 04:23 PM
I'm padding my post count before the lock, that's +1 :)

::: DARK PSI :::
05-28-2005, 04:42 PM

I great
:)

No.. YOU BANNED! THOOOOOOOOOOOMP! :down:

Next time learn to type accurate and complete sentences.

He Is Legend
05-28-2005, 05:43 PM
http://tinypic.com/5ey3ab

Nitro
05-28-2005, 07:46 PM
Ahh stupid kids :P

I don't like your forums seriousarena because all you are doing is breaking down the Sam community by leaving gamezone and now you shamelessly advertise your forums trying to steal members from these forums. You didn't see me advertising my forums now did you. I wouldn't even step so low cuz that's not cool. Read the rules next time. I'm upset at you Devils clan.