Caged Anger
05-30-2005, 04:38 PM
...dude....that guy needs some sleeping pills to balance

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
05-30-2005, 04:47 PM
Thats is what Crank will do to ya.

JIMINATOR
05-30-2005, 06:09 PM
eh, if i was a multi-billionaire I would be a fool for the company that made me rich....

<<Hybrid>>
05-30-2005, 08:22 PM
i still didnt get it... is he sick?

<<Hybrid>>
05-30-2005, 11:27 PM
http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/exec/steve/default.asp
never noticed that he is president. I thought Bill Gates is

Pure_Evil
05-31-2005, 04:46 PM
If I had his paycheck, I'd do that every damn day :jammin:

JIMINATOR
05-31-2005, 05:10 PM
lol, the stock probably went up that day, adding a couple of "bil" (not bills) to his pocket... :)

<<Hybrid>>
05-31-2005, 05:12 PM
cheat people or they will cheat you.... could that be a reason of incomes?

JIMINATOR
05-31-2005, 05:34 PM
does microsoft cheat people? do they make you buy their product? there are plenty of linux alternatives around, some of them even will run windows apps.... I am not quite sure where you are getting the cheat thing from. certainly they have sucked up and stifled other people's innovation, but that is the nature of business....

BobtheCkroach
05-31-2005, 06:03 PM
I have seen this so many times yet it still doesnt strike me as not funny

DE's gonna kill you when he hears that grammar...

Double Negatives <shudders>

<<Hybrid>>
05-31-2005, 06:35 PM
does microsoft cheat people? do they make you buy their product? there are plenty of linux alternatives around, some of them even will run windows apps.... I am not quite sure where you are getting the cheat thing from. certainly they have sucked up and stifled other people's innovation, but that is the nature of business....
heh, did you ever heard about their updates? whenever they make one, somehting goes down :-)
i'd say someone is aware of loosing the job after making complete stable OS.
then comes out PS2. People who doesnt understand much in computers just think that its solution of every problem.
The true example. I was buying my brand new laptop in PC World - www.pcworld.co.uk i asked about the features of it, the first they said was SP2. Offcourse i was laughting that time, professionals... but i am not now... After buying this laptop i realized its under EULA license, so i have no chance to install any other OS, or even downgrade SP. now i am living with lots of trouble and lots of unsupported progs.

Acually thats just one of moto i like, but i think it's fitting in this thread

Sorry for big post :-)

He Is Legend
05-31-2005, 08:17 PM
DE's gonna kill you when he hears that grammar...

Double Negatives <shudders>

oh well

its a forum..they way you talk doesnt really matter as long as you know what im saying :]

BobtheCkroach
05-31-2005, 11:42 PM
oh well

its a forum..they way you talk doesnt really matter as long as you know what im saying :]

I know, I was jokin', mainly. We kewl, Chaotic! :thumbs:

<<Hybrid>>
05-31-2005, 11:57 PM
oh well

That bothers me, i can't understand what are you saying, i am not sattisfied with these forums.. not at all!!!

:-)