PDA

View Full Version : El Greatest South American Pics Thread Ever!

Pathos
06-02-2005, 07:29 PM
Now located in a handy thread... (tell your friends - be popular!)

http://www.soggychewtoy.com/Arg_Trip.html

Pathos
06-02-2005, 07:30 PM

Pathos

Pathos

Pure_Evil
06-02-2005, 07:47 PM
Awesome shots!

but man, you ever bow like that on the side of the road in the USA, we'll run you over thinking your some kind of terrorist! :D

seriously, great pics (legs too) and thanks for sharing :thumbs:

JIMINATOR
06-02-2005, 08:16 PM
http://www.thatwasanadventure.com/pics/trip/gm/6/IMGP4418.JPG
Poor kids, are they going to have an operation to separate them?
:hmmm:

FUS1ON
06-02-2005, 09:46 PM
Pathos those are some great pictures and the stories you tell behind each well ... how can I descibe them? Awesomely funny! :D I'm not sure awesomely is even a real word but it works. :D

Dangerous Dan
06-03-2005, 12:23 AM
lol, I'm glad I took the time to read everything all without rushing through it! I've gotta agree with you, that truely is a once in a life-time trip man, from the funk-o-bot, to the crazy dance "stadium," you'll never get a mix like that in again :cool:

Aries
06-03-2005, 07:49 AM
Awesome :wootrock: what a trip! :woohoo: Great commentary :thumbs: I enjoyed the read very much

Die Hard
06-03-2005, 08:47 AM
Wow Pathos,

A totally fascinating array of pictures and narratives that I read with great interest. Simply brilliant.

A few points: Did the guy standing by your first breakdown have to practice the ghey stance or was it completely natural?

Was the Transvestite also an alien? Look at those eyes! [shudder]

I haven’t had time to look at the moving footage yet so I’ll do that at work later. :D

OUTLAWS high ping camper
06-03-2005, 03:53 PM
Great pics Mr. Pathos. Your commentary was brilliantly funny....as always. :)

Goober
06-04-2005, 10:51 AM
Beautiful pictures Pathos, your god son is precious.

The pic with you and the trany...well let's just say that explains somethings we have always wondered about you.

T I K
06-05-2005, 07:20 AM
Great Pics, and da stories !! :thumbs: With family to share, seems to always make for a memorable time!! Some ah sweet n some ah funni stuff there Mr Pathos !! :cool:

06-07-2005, 06:38 AM
Great photos and funny commentary as always. Good to see you posting Pathos. :D

Pathos
06-08-2005, 06:11 PM
Cheers all! DD said it best when he mentioned the mix (and these pics were just the tip of the proverbial iceberg). I must admit trying to get back into one's old life is insanely difficult at best (something most who have traveled well will probably empathise with).

The gameplan is to be living permanently in Buenos Aires within this very lifetime [holds breath], but let's keep that between us and this entire forum.

Die Hard - that stance did indeed crack me up.... rright down the middle, in fact, so i had to pee twice! Why the heck did i swear off captions for this one... [seethe]

Beautiful pictures Pathos, your god son is precious.Cheers, Goob! I love the hell out of the little guy, and knowing i'll more than likely miss out on the next year or two of his "formative baby years" is massively depressing to say the least (making baby noises over long distance phone calls just isn't the same).

Look, i can't help myself. Here he is again. [lovehearts]

http://www.thatwasanadventure.com/pics/trip/gm/baby.jpg

By the way, check out the two calendars behind me on that first shot with the baby. A big no-prize for guessing which one i bought... [wink] Talk about your troubled upbringing! Yep, from here on out, it's a slippery slope to Darth Vaderville for this kid.

The pic with you and the trany...well let's just say that explains somethings we have always wondered about you. Haha! It's funny 'cause it's true. One small point though, Goobles - i'm not actually IN that pic (no, not even under that makeup). Those are my crazy-ass cousins! I was too busy with the whole trying not to throw up thing...

Seriously, thanks again all!