PDA

View Full Version : Might try WoW. Couple questions.

OUTLAWS The Machine
06-03-2005, 10:11 AM
What server should I join?
What is a kick ass starting class?
Who is going to hook me up with money/items? :D

SALvation
06-03-2005, 01:52 PM
The server depends if you want to primarily play PvP or PvE. The only difference between the two types is in PvP, you can attack anyone from the other race whenever you see them. In PvE, you can only attack and be attacked if you flag yourself as ready for PvP. Battlegrounds and the honor system are the same for both servers. I suggest PvE.

Also, pick a server with a low or medium population as the high population servers have more downtime and sometimes even a queue to play. On my server Aggramar, I haven't seen the server go down in months and have never seen a queue to play.

As for which class, to be honest, you will probably end up playing each one to level 10. They vary so wildly, you really need 10 levels to learn the character. What type of play do you like best.

Join Aggramar and I have some items for mage/warlocks/priests so look me up as "SALvationWAR".

PJ'l_Master
06-03-2005, 04:26 PM
in my experiences, a paladin is a good character to start out with, they can fight and heal themselves, so they almost never die (after lvl 20 or so you have three chances to regen ALL of your health and keep fighting) also once you get talent points you can put them all into retribtution skills to do massive damage. alternatively you can put the points into protection and use a sheild so it takes even longer for you to die.

OUTLAWS DirtGod
06-03-2005, 05:34 PM
I like my Warlock......especially my Incubus :)

My Pet (http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/showthread.php?t=67240)
Youll like your warlock till you get to 60 and have to do that stupid epic mount quest......:bawling:

SALvation
06-03-2005, 05:40 PM
I like my warlock also. The next page is going to have oodles of love for warlocks since they are one of the buggier classes.

OUTLAWS The Machine
06-05-2005, 12:39 AM
so far I've tried the hunter, mage, and priest. All of them are fun to play.

Doc Holliday
06-05-2005, 12:55 AM
plying WoW also...played the hunter and warlock the longest so far...warlock is nice class on doomhammer server

OUTLAWS The Machine
06-06-2005, 10:24 PM
Did you jump on Sal's server?
Yeah. Is there a way to make toons on a different server? or do all of them have to be on the 1st server you chose?

SALvation
06-06-2005, 10:43 PM
After you login, just click Change Realm and you can go to a different server. I have toons across 3 different ones.

Nobody
06-17-2005, 04:08 PM
Hi guys :wave:
Didn't realize anyone else was on little ol Aggramar :). I have a 58 Mage, 45 Pally and a few other toons.

OUTLAWS The Machine
06-26-2005, 01:22 PM
Hi guys :wave:
Didn't realize anyone else was on little ol Aggramar :). I have a 58 Mage, 45 Pally and a few other toons.
Hey man. Long time no see. Kelly is playing also. Currently I'm level 28 hunter and she has a level 24 druid.