PDA

View Full Version : Iamnot

OZZYOGRE
06-04-2005, 08:45 AM
hey man what is your spec....I have a 50 theurg on my acct on merlin and was gonna play him a little bit. You just caught me and my bot off guard...I'm zuramai......and you hit me for almost 900 twice....I didn't know theurgs could hit that hard. I was very impressed. My theurg isn't as high rr as you but he doesn't hit even close to that. Thinking I have the wrong spec.

Sepra
06-04-2005, 03:37 PM
I have no clue what his exact spec is but I'm gonna take a guess and see if I'm really far off. :P 45air/25ice/16earth /waits to hear what his real spec is

Theurg rocks. My baby theurg is lvl 32 and I've had just about all her template stuff since before Christmas. I'm probably going to be lvling her up next.

Rarkin
06-19-2005, 06:13 AM
46 Air / 26 Ice /14 earth

I am now RR7l6 and Ml4

RAs

WPV (that's what really hurt ya) ;)
AUG DEX IV (helped me hurt you quicker) now 386 buffed
MOM III (That hurt a little bit)
AUG ACU III (that hurt ya a litle bit too) now 325 buffed
PRGE I
minion rescue

Dave (clerise) and sep helped me complete my template and since then I am doing some serious damage, it is sooo much fun to play. Solo, I think I could kill alost anything, just trying to get myself in a regular group and learn what role is best to play.

Keep up the good fight,,, c u out there ;)

Sepra
06-19-2005, 06:17 AM
ooooo I was pretty damn close!! :D

Squirlie
06-22-2005, 02:33 PM
If you are solo, his spec is better. If you are grouped speced then the 45 air 26 earth rest in ice is good. So you can have the 9 second PBT which really helps unless you have the pain train on you, then doesnt do much good. Ice is better for keeps and earth is better for open field. The green earth pets hit as hard as the red air, but the air stuns. Most people skoonch on spirit resists so the air nook hits harder than most.