PDA

View Full Version : 10 days into it

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
06-10-2005, 09:35 PM
I HATE FGS%#$%W$#& HUrricane season. It has been raining here all week.

Caged Anger
06-10-2005, 09:36 PM
could you take your hot, muggy weather back please then?

I'm sure mother nature will honor your return policy

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
06-10-2005, 09:50 PM
could you take your hot, muggy weather back please then?

I'm sure mother nature will honor your return policyTake it back. Ha!!! It never left. In as few words as possible I will try to explain south florida.

#1 Not south florida it's Northern Cuba get it right.....
#2 Welcome to deaths waiting room
#3 Florida where New Yorkers come to die.
#4 when asked about the weather the only response I have is well it's either hot or really hot.
#5 we have OJ Simpson

But you say but you have Disneyworld. My response... Have you ever had to drive on the LIE in rush hour or in Canada where people drive 80 in the rain bumper to bumper without a care in the world.

Last but not least Florida we gave you Ted Bundy and Broward County.

Honestly I do enjoy living here. I don't do cold weather very well. I like the idea of knowing that if I wanted to I could go swimming in the middle of January.

Slice
06-10-2005, 11:42 PM
He he agreed. Except the Keys aren't Cuban yet, well maybe Key Largo but south of that mostly the grocery stores are employing them... I just wish they would speak slower and softer. They tend to YELL when they are having a normal conversation at a hundred miles an hour. :P

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
06-11-2005, 12:04 AM
He he agreed. Except the Keys aren't Cuban yet, well maybe Key Largo but south of that mostly the grocery stores are employing them... I just wish they would speak slower and softer. They tend to YELL when they are having a normal conversation at a hundred miles an hour. :P
I know that all too well. My partner with my Ink company is Cuban. I would post a link to his website but I would have to delete it.

Mad Fox
06-11-2005, 02:01 AM
Well Massachusetts is nice! I like it. We have nice weather for two weeks then the rest of the year is damp, rainy and cold. Not to mention all the politician get indicted.

And a another wonderful thing MA has to offer crazy people in the heat.

Let me explain its like this.... When it snows in the south everything stops ... well when it gets above 80 here everybody thinks the ground is going to melt and we are all going to die of heat stroke.

SoulReaver
06-13-2005, 03:03 AM
Yeah, same here, worst of all its been raining while I'm at a store and I have to run all the way home :/