PDA

View Full Version : Guys'n Girls, Villains ...

The White Lycanthrope
06-15-2005, 08:20 PM
I think that everybody know "what i've done" in the last 2 months
all about: faking , trash-posting on villains and others ...

You all villains must know that i'm really sorry for this and i would like to be forgiven ... i've stoped my silly things , since this time i've never faked another player. I know that i've done the worste things that a ppl can do on a game ...

But now, Villains, please, can you forgive me ? :thumbs:

BOA
06-15-2005, 08:36 PM
:watchmovi

The White Lycanthrope
06-15-2005, 10:07 PM

SHOTGUNmaniac
06-15-2005, 11:21 PM
sorry to say this in an open forum, but i think your a PRICK! and you need to get a life!

Nitro
06-16-2005, 01:08 AM
sorry to say this in an open forum, but i think your a PRICK! and you need to get a life!
Darren your posts were always blunt and to the point. :D

Lycanthrope, chill out it's not like your job is endangered of being taken away from you by a bunch of rivers-crossing Mexicans now is it?
Just chillax and buy exotic sensual oils

Die Hard
06-16-2005, 08:14 AM
I played you yesterday Lycra and you're not a bad palyer now. That said, the best thing you can do is just keep playing fair and get on with life.

Sensual oil is a good idea but it does make the nipple clips slide off...........

The White Lycanthrope
06-16-2005, 08:20 PM
:( hey guys you think i haven't got a life ? :confused:
pfff
do you know me in real life ? no :(
and i can say that I HAVE A REAL LIFE !
i know that lot of poeple can see me at 11 PM on my computer , and i know that i spend a lot of time on the internet but you can only see me on the evening you know ...
I'm not a geek anyway ...
i've a lot of friends and a nice girl (:D) in my life for the moment but this is my own problem !
No one can have a judgement about me if he doesn't know me ...
so shotgun maniak and the others , i would like you ALL to shut up about my life ! :mad:

well ... let's go on ... :)

Speedsweeper
06-16-2005, 08:44 PM
I played you yesterday Lycra and you're not a bad palyer now. That said, the best thing you can do is just keep playing fair and get on with life.

Sensual oil is a good idea but it does make the nipple clips slide off...........

:rofl:

Lady Doom
06-16-2005, 09:14 PM
:( hey guys you think i haven't got a life ? :confused:
pfff
do you know me in real life ? no :(
and i can say that I HAVE A REAL LIFE !
i know that lot of poeple can see me at 11 PM on my computer , and i know that i spend a lot of time on the internet but you can only see me on the evening you know ...
I'm not a geek anyway ...
i've a lot of friends and a nice girl (:D) in my life for the moment but this is my own problem !
No one can have a judgement about me if he doesn't know me ...
so shotgun maniak and the others , i would like you ALL to shut up about my life ! :mad:

well ... let's go on ... :)
well....uyou offended me once time without a reason.I think that ppl without problem with themselves don't do such things...That's no way to talk to lady btw.

The White Lycanthrope
06-16-2005, 10:14 PM
right ...
i'm honnest , and i'm sorry for that lady D !

Black Rose
06-17-2005, 05:58 AM
LMAO :funny:

DiTomasso
06-17-2005, 08:46 PM
Give the guy a break, he said he is sorry........

just wait and c whats happening in the near future :D

DiTomasso
06-17-2005, 08:48 PM
not if you use the ones with the tiny needles at the end :eek: :D

Lady Doom
06-17-2005, 08:52 PM
lol :rolleyes:

(Villains) Crazy Idiot
06-18-2005, 02:13 AM
Darren your posts were always blunt and to the point. :D

Lycanthrope, chill out it's not like your job is endangered of being taken away from you by a bunch of rivers-crossing Mexicans now is it?
Just chillax and buy exotic sensual oils
Yo Nitro, I didn't know you are a faq, I love you!:D

(Villains) Crazy Idiot
06-18-2005, 02:13 AM
P.S. I love you all!:thumbs: :D