PDA

View Full Version : WTF! Need Some Ideas

Caged Anger
06-17-2005, 02:31 AM
I was playing Wolf. E.T. like usual and all is going good. I don't chat, i don't spawnkill, I don't camp. No friendly fire kills ever occur.

Then all of a sudden i get this message saying I'm banned from the server...

WHAT!?!

Its reasoning was that it was a "High Level Admin Decision"...I didn't do anything and I get kicked...why?

I found their forums and sent a letter to the admin, but I still can't come up with any idea why i was banned. Can you guys?

EXEcution
06-17-2005, 03:00 AM
Maybe the admin is a prick and he was mad at you because you were winning. I don't see how this has anything to do with software other than ET being a softeare app.

JIMINATOR
06-17-2005, 03:09 AM
eh, maybe they only want amateur gamers on their server.... :hmmm:

ME BIGGD01
06-17-2005, 03:20 AM
caged, i can understand your frustrations but please post in the right section. i am just going to move this thread because it really seems useless as it seems you are frustrated from the prick who banned you. know that you won and is reasoning is that he can not beat you.

EXEcution
06-17-2005, 11:48 AM
On a side note, i've been kicked from many Counter-Strike and Counter-Strike: Source servers from killing too many people at once (so i assume they accused me of hacking which i don't know how to do :P) Just don't beat yourself up over it, the admin probably doesn't feel like he has to justify his action by sending you an apology. People are too fed up with their "online power" to care about small players such as yourself. It sucks i know.

Caged Anger
06-17-2005, 03:33 PM
nuts...lost another server then

Caged Anger
06-18-2005, 11:54 PM
Just received a reply from the admin. he has no idea who banned me or why but has unblocked my name. wOOt!