PDA

View Full Version : Jared Gipson - Dumbass of the day award winner

FUS1ON
06-17-2005, 11:17 PM
Homeboy went into a beauty school here in Shreveport intending to rob it and got beatdown by a bunch of women! :thumbs:

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050617/NEWS/50617021

I just saw a picture of him on TV, I wish I could find it on the .net so I could post it.

Plagerized from one of our local TV station's site:

He looked like he had been in a boxing ring, not on a video hookup between jail and the courthouse.

With his right eye now swollen shut, a shiner under that eye and a bandage on his forehead, the man beaten up by what he called "an angry mob" of women in a botched beauty school robbery made his initial court appearance today.

Accused robber Jared Gipson, 24, of Keithville went before a Caddo District Court judge this morning via a video link. Gipson told Judge Scott Crichton he could not afford a lawyer and Crichton appointed the public defender's office to represent him. Bond is set at $100,000.

Gipson has been jailed since Tuesday, when an attempt to rob Blalock's Beauty College was thwarted. His eye had swollen noticeably in the days since the beating.

In a statement to police detectives after his arrest, Gipson told how his intended victims got the upper hand and then went after him with just about anything they could get their hands on.

A police report for today's hearing said Gipson told investigators he went inside Blalock's intending to get money for drugs. He said he pointed a handgun at them and told them to put money in a plastic bag.

One of the women tripped the robber. Police said the 5-foot-8, 140-pound Gipson said one of his intended victims rushed him and took his gun -- and then "an angry mob of black women" beat him with curling irons, blow dryers, a table leg and a wooden post.

Gipson was treated for multiple knots, cuts and bruises.

The robbery occurred around noon Tuesday in the 5400 block of Mansfield Road. Eighteen women and two men in the school fought back, beat their attacker and held him for police.

Law enforcement records show Gipson was arrested for robbery in Lincoln Parish in 1999. He was sentenced to five years in prison for simple robbery. He was released early and his probation ended last year, records show.

This story has even made CNN and if you google his name, there are tons of people dogging him out. :D
http://www.google.com/search?biw=1252&hl=en&q=Jared+Gipson&btnG=Google+Search

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
06-17-2005, 11:32 PM
That would just suck to have to explain that in prison.

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
06-17-2005, 11:34 PM
Err show. If you know the name of your local Jailhouse. Holding/booking one you should be able to find his mug shot. I know for Broward County I can search a name of a person who was arrested within 48 hours and see the specific charges as well as a mug shot. I have a nice collection of friends and a few of myself.

Grimmy
06-17-2005, 11:39 PM
I heard about this on the radio a few days ago, funny as heck imo.

Caged Anger
06-17-2005, 11:49 PM
:rofl:

solid snake295
06-17-2005, 11:59 PM
and then "an angry mob of black women" beat him with curling irons, blow dryers, a table leg and a wooden post.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!11!!111juan!1!111 ! :rofl:

Mad Fox
06-18-2005, 11:56 AM
:rofl:

EXEcution
06-18-2005, 12:07 PM
Guess you can't get more pwned than that.