PDA

View Full Version : Independance Day

Slice
06-29-2005, 11:58 PM
Forth of July. What is everyone doing? Here is my aresonal this year, mostly mortar shells but some other fun stuff too. Muhahaha....

http://godsclans.com/upload/files/fireworks.jpg

BobtheCkroach
06-30-2005, 12:27 AM
Must be nice. Here in Michigan, if it flies or makes noise, it's illegal (that's that law - not an exaggeration!) :mad:

We just love us some sparklers, though.

::: DARK PSI :::
06-30-2005, 12:28 AM
Michign sux. We are not allowed to have fun here.

Caged Anger
06-30-2005, 12:36 AM
nor in Massachusetts...although many still get them from over the border in NH

Funny thing is that we get flyers all the time advertising them :rofl:

Slice
06-30-2005, 12:36 AM
Man Michigan does suck. I bet they don't sell beer on Sundays either or after 8 pm. LOL

BobtheCkroach
06-30-2005, 12:43 AM
Man Michigan does suck. I bet they don't sell beer on Sundays either or after 8 pm. LOL

That's county by county - the county next to me does not sell alcohol on sunday...it is law that alcohol can't be sold until noon on sunday, though.

Slice
06-30-2005, 01:49 AM
That's county by county - the county next to me does not sell alcohol on sunday...it is law that alcohol can't be sold until noon on sunday, though.
Gay.

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
06-30-2005, 02:20 AM
Florida has that law. There is a loophole that all you have to do is sign a simple form saying you are using for a party or something like that. not exactly sure

solid snake295
06-30-2005, 02:27 AM
looks like your gonna have some fun with those.
you need more roman candles though, there good for dueling :thumbs:

TheMaster
06-30-2005, 02:31 AM
BACK TO THE TOPIC!!!................. :D

I have some of the heavy artillery out and on the 4th, sparks will fly all over. Happy Independence Day to all America.

USA

PJ'l_Master
06-30-2005, 02:46 AM
i plan to go to an amusement park with my girlfiend for the day

my redheadedness is gonna get my burninated to a crisp tho...

Slice
06-30-2005, 03:25 AM
looks like your gonna have some fun with those.
you need more roman candles though, there good for dueling :thumbs:
You're Canadian, your opinion doesn't count for this event. :P Plus there are like 60 romans the way this picture was taken there is stuff behind stuff you can't even see. So go lay down and be a good boy and no barking.

BobtheCkroach
06-30-2005, 07:40 AM
BACK TO THE TOPIC!!!................. :D

I have some of the heavy artillery out and on the 4th, sparks will fly all over. Happy Independence Day to all America.

USA

Tsk Tsk...we were just saying that it's illegal to use the good stuff in Michigan, so...What exactly are "heavy artillery" sparklers? :P :D

Pure_Evil
06-30-2005, 10:11 AM
:bawling: like a stab at CT :bawling:

Slice is mean!

TheMaster
06-30-2005, 02:46 PM
Tsk Tsk...we were just saying that it's illegal to use the good stuff in Michigan, so...What exactly are "heavy artillery" sparklers? :P :D

Ah, heavy artillery sparklers would be the multi-colored 15-minute howlers. And many of the fun stuff, despite its being illegal in Michigan, I still see a lot of it going around. People still set off the big bombs.

Caged Anger
06-30-2005, 04:34 PM
it was rather funny. was watching the neighbors over across the valley shooting some off. I guess one didn't like the other because they started shooting at each other. or maybe one just tipped over...hehe

BobtheCkroach
06-30-2005, 05:13 PM
Ah, heavy artillery sparklers would be the multi-colored 15-minute howlers. And many of the fun stuff, despite its being illegal in Michigan, I still see a lot of it going around. People still set off the big bombs.

Oh, don't get me wrong...we get Indiana fireworks every year...

solid snake295
06-30-2005, 10:54 PM
You're Canadian, your opinion doesn't count for this event. :P Plus there are like 60 romans the way this picture was taken there is stuff behind stuff you can't even see. So go lay down and be a good boy and no barking.
oh really! well I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries! Now, go away, or I shall taunt you a second time! :P
anyways, Canada day is on the first, which would be tomorrow, and we also launch all kinds of fireworks.

http://www.opticaltoys.com/dogmovie2.gif

Slice
07-01-2005, 12:19 AM
oh really! well I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries! Now, go away, or I shall taunt you a second time! :P
anyways, Canada day is on the first, which would be tomorrow, and we also launch all kinds of fireworks.

http://www.opticaltoys.com/dogmovie2.gif
Raise of hands if Canada Day is on your calander. Ohh you in the corner, you were aware of this holiday? No, but it's on my calander. :P