Nitro
06-30-2005, 02:54 AM
2 deaths? pfff :P

NightBreed
06-30-2005, 03:27 AM
:thumbs: Nice !!

ME BIGGD01
06-30-2005, 04:14 AM
it looks like you had a good game but it's pretty lame that you post a screenie of it while you are using an alias. it actually isn't fair to others who play you and beat you and do not get to post the screenie of it because of you using an alias. it might sound lame from where i am coming from but there is a point to what i mean.

i personally will not take any alias or person who is doing well in a game becaus ethey are not using there name. you obviously play well so alias use just makes me wonder why you bother with them. it's not right that you can pick and choose your screenies to post when others do not know who they are playing.

another point before i go:rolleyes: . one thing about aliases that people don't understand is that for instance, when i am in a game, others who play should already know my style. they see my tags on and know how to play me. when there is someone using an alias, the others do not know what style that person is using or how they play so there is some disadvantage. regardless, people will use aliases but posting the screenies from them is usually (i said usually) looked upon with a negative reaction such as this one.

SASQUATCH
06-30-2005, 05:16 AM
Double post doh!

SASQUATCH
06-30-2005, 05:17 AM
Nice game didn't know it was you and I never ran into you at the hole because I was at the center all the time fighting off rockets, grenades and cannons and so was Unclesam too.

At the Fortrees you played yesterday you quit on me because you couldn't get a weapon and I then said get one and meet me at the center but you have died three times by me and left and there was only three players.

Why would you leave? Because you couldn't get a weapon.

Black Rose
06-30-2005, 07:20 AM
well nice game, but I dont think you would have posted the screenie with the alias if your score would have been 35/28... am I right ? :P

Pure_Evil
06-30-2005, 10:08 AM
here we go again!

:watchmovi please pass the salt :watch:

SASQUATCH
06-30-2005, 10:17 AM
here we go again!

:watchmovi please pass the salt :watch:
:confused: :rolleyes:

He is a good young man and a good player Cyborg.

Pure try not to make anything out of it please because it will not work.:rolleyes:

Cyborg
06-30-2005, 11:26 AM
Nice game didn't know it was you and I never ran into you at the hole because I was at the center all the time fighting off rockets, grenades and cannons and so was Unclesam too.

At the Fortrees you played yesterday you quit on me because you couldn't get a weapon and I then said get one and meet me at the center but you have died three times by me and left and there was only three players.

Why would you leave? Because you couldn't get a weapon.

i didnt see ou right get a wep and meet me in middle but i hate it when people just stand there and shoot you when they have no weapon

UncleSam
06-30-2005, 11:53 AM
GG to all in that game regardless of alias. Alias's don't bother me as much as they used to...must be getting old :)

Sephiroth
06-30-2005, 01:08 PM
Cyborg is a GREAT player and I think that he doesn't need to use alias :)

Cyborg
06-30-2005, 04:53 PM
thanks all and yes you lot have a very good point and to hell with stupid aliases :thumbs:

SASQUATCH
06-30-2005, 10:46 PM
i didnt see ou right get a wep and meet me in middle but i hate it when people just stand there and shoot you when they have no weapon
I know the feeling it happens to me too.

BTW I wasn't standing there shooting at you I was moving around all over the place and Frank can tell you and I used only shotgun in that game and then we all started to play knife fights it was fun you would have had a nice time.

At the Hole I was only going for Shotgun and it wasn't easy to find one in that game and all of the other games I have played.

At Losttomb I couldn't get a weapon but I didn't quit and was killed 10 times before I ever got a weapon. It does happen. . . .

GG btw Cyborg

Cyborg
06-30-2005, 11:26 PM
well maybe they didnt want you to have the shotty because you + shotty = dead people and who wants that to happen :thumbs:

well its over now so no hard feelings :cool:

SASQUATCH
06-30-2005, 11:38 PM
well maybe they didnt want you to have the shotty because you + shotty = dead people and who wants that to happen :thumbs:

well its over now so no hard feelings :cool:
I consider you an excellent player and better then me. There were no hard feelings but only to discuss in what we believe and respect it.

Cyborg you are a good player and every time I see your name up there in the games, I know it's not going to be easy but competitive for sure

Cheers to you Cyborg :thumbs:

Cyborg
07-01-2005, 11:45 AM
cheers to you to buddy :thumbs:

DiTomasso
07-01-2005, 03:44 PM
strange, you always have a weapon. :D at least i get killed by respawn players with a pistol. :D

and i go with Bigg about aliases.:thumbs: