PDA

View Full Version : F.e.a.r

SoulReaver
07-10-2005, 02:57 AM
This game looks pretty promising. The graphics are awesome and it seems kinda creepy (which is a good thing). I'm going to preorder it tomorrow probably, so that I can get in on the beta events. Anyone try any of the previous beta events? Impressions?

BobtheCkroach
07-10-2005, 05:25 AM
It did look very good. I'd be very thankful if you'd keep us up to date on what you think of it, SR.

SoulReaver
07-10-2005, 03:26 PM
Alright, nope problem, when I get in the beta event I'll tell you guys about what I think of it and will probably post some screenies.

Die Hard
07-10-2005, 03:32 PM
Yes please Reaver, keep us posted :thumbs:

SoulReaver
07-12-2005, 02:10 PM
Well I just preordered the game yesterday but the guy there said they didn't have any preorder packages *shrugs* I'm going there today again and ask for the guy to check thoroughly.

Die Hard
07-12-2005, 02:15 PM
Good luck....

SoulReaver
07-12-2005, 05:45 PM
Bad news. When I went there today a different guy was there, but he was more helpful. He looked around a bit and told me he would have to search the store later on and told me to come back tomorrow. If I don't get the preorder package tomorrow, I'm gonna be missing the beta event that starts Thursday. :/

SoulReaver
07-13-2005, 05:00 PM
Ok I went there today, another guy, I told him my story and he went to the storage room and got it for me. The guy yesterday must''ve found it and left it there for me. Well, since none of my friends like FPS games except for one, and he only has dial up so he can't play it I'm giving out 5 beta passes. PM me, first come first serve basis.

Mad Fox
07-14-2005, 12:54 PM
Too bad im a dial up guy

SoulReaver
07-14-2005, 03:27 PM
Couple of notes. First of all, its been almost 12 hours since the 14th and the program for the beta still hasn't been released. Its making me suffer! Second of all, although it says if you preorder it'll come with wallpapers, its just a pic on the dvd that you can print out. From the trailer that is exclusive to the beta cd showing like 15 min of gameplay it seems very interesting though I kept thinking of one thing. The person playing it had ultra crappy aiming and the narratoe sounds stoned. The AI of enemy seemed pretty advanced though. They jump through windows to dodge grenades, try to find cover, etc.

EDIT: Weird, I just watched the beta trailer again and the narrator sounds normal now, haha weird.

EDIT Again: Ok, if you want to participate in the beta that lasts till the 28th pm me with your email address. I have 4 invitations left.