PDA

View Full Version : Ever been snook on by a Kleer...

Die Hard
07-12-2005, 03:11 PM
..or a Stainless Steve model?

Well Villains have made available a nice little device to light them up like a beacon. There are a couple of people (not Villains) who already use them but now thanks to C4 you all can if you so desire.

Click on this Linky (http://www.villainsclan.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=110) to download the LIGHT BULB :thumbs:

Pure_Evil
07-12-2005, 04:17 PM
:rolleyes: greeeeeat.. now even the Villains are cheating/hackers! :rolleyes:

Nitro
07-12-2005, 04:30 PM
flare

Pure_Evil
07-12-2005, 04:44 PM
flare
:rolleyes: probably why your scores are so high as well :rolleyes:

Asian Invasian
07-12-2005, 09:41 PM
Cheating...
Pretty much just play the game and if your having trouble seeing the kleers turn up the gamma or play sam only skins dont give yourself more advantage :down:

Die Hard
07-12-2005, 09:53 PM
I played the swimmers today on the Inodus server. Man, I wish I could have seen their faces. They didn't know what him them! :funny:

SHOTGUNmaniac
07-12-2005, 10:54 PM
I played the swimmers today on the Inodus server. Man, I wish I could have seen their faces. They didn't know what him them! :funny:

Lol, Ive tried it in one game, lol, about 8 kleers vs me.... Kleers had no chance. Nice work C4.

Nitro
07-13-2005, 03:07 AM
yes,but you use it on the sam model and use the bonly sam command,you also kept it close to your chest,well now all can have it but only for the klurt/steve models ;)
not just the Sam model....
I use sam model cuz that's the easiest to use
I only use it in 1.07 cuz in 1.05 theres no point to it cuz dificulty is "normal" so you wont die from a camper as much as in 1.07

Nitro
07-13-2005, 03:09 AM
Cheating...
Pretty much just play the game and if your having trouble seeing the kleers turn up the gamma or play sam only skins dont give yourself more advantage :down:
high gamma makes your eyes hurt like a bitch :P

It's not a cheat and its not a fix. It's more like an advantage and a hack (modification) originally created by the SSFE CF clan. All it is is amplified lighting. You cna do it in basically any FPS game, but the colors look the best in Sam. Croteam has to be the genius of colors because no other game has such a huge selection of colors from the color spectrum like Sam. I think Quake III was the closest to match sam's beautiful coloors in tags but it def doesnt come close enough to sam. Anyone who appreciates colors like me can praise Croteam for this aspect alone and forget about what a ****ty netcode they made.
You wonder why I didnt want others to have it. Well simply because the person that gave it to me (you would never bleieve who it was either) told me to promise not give it to anyone and I kept my promise. Simple as that.

Nitro
07-13-2005, 03:31 AM
:rolleyes: probably why your scores are so high as well :rolleyes:
my scores were high before i got the cf flare
but now i die less cuz i can spot out those scumbag campers :D
Nice work C4 on figuring it out yourself and I'm lovin the blue flare in that screenshot on ur forums :thumbs:

C4 Guy
07-13-2005, 08:10 AM
Nice work C4 on figuring it out yourself and I'm lovin the blue flare in that screenshot on ur forums :thumbs:

thx, Nitro.

You would laugh if you'd know how simple it is to put the flares on, actually... :D

Pure_Evil
07-13-2005, 11:26 AM
high gamma makes your eyes hurt like a bitch :P

It's not a cheat and its not a fix. It's more like an advantage and a hack (modification) originally created by the SSFE CF clan. All it is is amplified lighting. You cna do it in basically any FPS game, but the colors look the best in Sam. Croteam has to be the genius of colors because no other game has such a huge selection of colors from the color spectrum like Sam. I think Quake III was the closest to match sam's beautiful coloors in tags but it def doesnt come close enough to sam. Anyone who appreciates colors like me can praise Croteam for this aspect alone and forget about what a ****ty netcode they made.
You wonder why I didnt want others to have it. Well simply because the person that gave it to me (you would never bleieve who it was either) told me to promise not give it to anyone and I kept my promise. Simple as that.

Nice that you kept your promise. But sorry "an advantage" altering the game beyond the way it was created and it's not endorsed by the game creators is a form of cheating. Not everyone who buys the game and goes to the SSSE website can DL this and keep the field level.

Why not just alter the game so that there's a big freaking arrow over the enemies head on all the skins :rolleyes:

complaining about someone using a certain skin is just as bad as whining about someone who just uses rockets and grenades.

I'm constantly amazed at what levels SSSE players stoop to to win. No wonder SSSE was never recognised for world wide competition.

Die Hard
07-13-2005, 11:41 AM
I'm constantly amazed at what levels SSSE players stoop to to win.Pure, you need to come out the closet man.

For a game you claim is dead and that you have no interest in, you seem to be the one who jumps in with both feet anytime there is anything going down.

I reckon you love Sam. The only reason you don't play is because you could never quite hit the mark, so to save pride and all the screenshots of you coming bottom you chose another game to play.

Come on Pure, come to my server and I'll show you the ropes. :P

Pure_Evil
07-13-2005, 12:19 PM
Trust me DH, if I had the time, I'd take you up on that. Try an American sever so I can hear ya :bawling: about ping while I'm spamming the pompousness out of you!

Basically, I enjoy the game, just not all the silly unwritten rules, whiners and cheats.

I remember when the game was better because we had honest players like Machine, DD, LaSH & Goober in it. I barely even have time for UT but I do lurk in the Exodous server from time to time.

As far as my record in SAM, the last time I played, it took 2 maps for me to get a win .. without hacking :P

judging from your xfire sig wich you took down today :rolleyes: you don't play much more than me :eek: or was it lagging you? :rofl:

Die Hard
07-13-2005, 12:25 PM
As far as my record in SAM, the last time I played, it took 2 maps for me to get a winWho was you playing, Sal? :P

Die Hard
07-13-2005, 12:26 PM
while I'm spammingWell, you said it. :D

Pure_Evil
07-13-2005, 12:59 PM
Who was you playing, Sal? :P
with all the :loser: wearing alias's, who knows who it was??

Yes, I spam, it's part of the game :P There's nothing like being on top of a wall in LT, seeing the shotty spawn, lay out a dozen grenades and watching some shotty whore go for it and get blasted over my head, then whine like a bitch about it :D

or is no spamming hidden rule 1.00.7 line 608? :rolleyes:

Die Hard
07-13-2005, 01:32 PM
Line 741 actually :P

Cyborg
07-13-2005, 05:30 PM
i think the script thing is cool it aint really a cheat because it dont make you better it just makes you spot them easier :)

Cyborg
07-13-2005, 05:31 PM
but i mostly use the sam script :thumbs:

Nitro
07-13-2005, 10:31 PM
thx, Nitro.

You would laugh if you'd know how simple it is to put the flares on, actually... :D
yea dude all you're doing is editing the amc files for the models (at least that's what the CF clan did for my flares)

SHOTGUNmaniac
07-13-2005, 11:54 PM
Im gonna be the only one thats replied wth a pffffffffft!

Nitro
07-14-2005, 02:39 PM
pfffffffff!

SHOTGUNmaniac
07-15-2005, 01:59 PM
Thank you nitro... lol