PDA

View Full Version : Temper,temper

Andy
07-15-2005, 03:26 PM
Played a game at RS today.A guy got me with the sniper a couple of times,so I thought i would get him too.

He was in the hole where u get the sniper rifle so I jumped in and he shot me with his shooty,so I just said to myself,"well,lets have alittle fun wit this guy"
I took some grenades (pineapples as u like to call them :D ) and threw in a whole bunch of them, (called spam :D ),and I got him.

The problem is that he did not think it was so much fun and started to say things like "f**k you and things like that,he took it pretty hard.

And who was he? He playes in the figona clan and his name is "Asien" something.A pretty good player, but come on,I did it once and he freaks out :confused:Temper,temper :D

Well,well just want to say that I am not mad for what he said and that I have the higest respect for the Figona clan,maybe he was just in bad mood,we all have tose days.

C4 Guy
07-15-2005, 03:43 PM
I took some grenades (pineapples as u like to call them :D ) and threw in a whole bunch of them, (called spam :D ),and I got him.

You bad, bad spammer, you. :D

BOA
07-15-2005, 03:58 PM
Dont bother Andy, i have often been called a spammer. There seems to be a opinion by these players that, if you do not play the way they think you should do, then you are a noob. Play the way you like, and let others do the whining.:)

Banshee
07-15-2005, 05:15 PM
I think they call you spammer even when you hit them with one pineapple...well the burst of epinephrine is making them mad...:D

petter
07-15-2005, 05:44 PM
sry andy. asien = figona arjen? banshee is quite right, and huggy too, but doesnt matter, either way u dont trash. normal if some1 trash me i "smile" against him. it can help..

Asian Invasian
07-15-2005, 05:54 PM
Spamming is teh leet tactics.

(Villains)****Death Sentence****
07-16-2005, 10:46 AM
spam is fun! :D

Andy
07-16-2005, 11:28 AM
He,he THX guys :wub:

Elem3ntal
07-16-2005, 12:20 PM
:rofl: You gottah do, what you Gottah do Andy :D

_Strangelove
07-16-2005, 04:59 PM
I think they call you spammer even when you hit them with one pineapple...well the burst of epinephrine is making them mad...:D
happened always to me lol

a nice shot beacomes spam

_Strangelove
07-16-2005, 05:04 PM
sry andy. asien = figona arjen? banshee is quite right, and huggy too, but doesnt matter, either way u dont trash. normal if some1 trash me i "smile" against him. it can help..
the name sounds right....

Die Hard
07-17-2005, 11:12 AM
I always ignore the trashers. They're the fools......

Cyborg
07-17-2005, 12:03 PM
everyone here does a bit of spam in a game all the time when i go up to the door i lob 2 pinapplles down to the double shotty and if it hits someone its a bonus but you also get the SPAMMER thats when you just have to smile and carry on :thumbs:

_Strangelove
07-17-2005, 06:33 PM
I always ignore the trashers. They're the fools......
wise words....but if it was a lan party...you can stand up and..... ;)