PDA

View Full Version : The Chronicles of GameMecca - Episode III

Pathos
07-16-2005, 04:01 PM
NOW SHOWING!

At a Villains forum near you...

Perhaps the sexiest link you're ever likely to click on...

With the possible exception of that one about the hot nympho housewife... man that was a good link!

Where was i? Oh yeah... It's....

Sir Jiminator & The Forest of Villains! (http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/showthread.php?t=71529)

(Children at Adult prices. Even if you don't have any. Pets ok. Tall people frowned upon. Hygiene not important...)

Pathos
08-09-2005, 06:20 PM
Hey kids, while i'm afraid i've had precious little time to work on part 4, rest assured it has not been abandoned! [cue muffled cheer from someone in the back who was possibly screaming]

What you can look forward to:

Part 4 - Jiminator Vs. Rodzilla Vs. The Goffs of GameMecca? Cripes, what was i smoking when i drafted that one...
Part 5 - King SAL + General Dark Psi + A caged, thonged & hissing Execution = Castle MERC!
Part 6 - MERC in the wicky, wicky, Wild Wild West!
Part 7 - GameMecca Vs... GameZone-24!! (This one will definitely see me banned from their forums, boardrooms and bedrooms!)
Part 8 - The End. Last one ever. No, really!

Thanks a bunch to those either still with me, or who've read any of our adventures thus far. Having a blast, and i only wish a little more free time (and a bigger stash of hardcore drugs) would allow me to finish. [stoned expression]

Cheers.

BobtheCkroach
08-09-2005, 09:35 PM
MERC in the wicky, wicky, Wild Wild West!

ROFL! A little tribute to Will Smith there :P I Love it!