PDA

View Full Version : Krazy, you are a lucky........

DiTomasso
07-20-2005, 06:26 PM
Nice game K, almost had you but.........F9ed. :D
After that i had to prepare dinner:rolleyes:

krazy
07-21-2005, 12:52 AM
wondered where you went :confused: I dont do well in the hole but i have fun :D catch me in the tomb I have a chance there :rolleyes:

krazy
07-21-2005, 01:01 AM
now that I think about it, thats the first time i played same game with you :D Usually its Dan I Am/Azimuth and the Grim Beaver Both good and fun players :thumbs:

DiTomasso
07-21-2005, 04:54 PM
wondered where you went :confused: I dont do well in the hole but i have fun :D catch me in the tomb I have a chance there :rolleyes:
i don't stand a change in there.........was fun gaming with you.
I was suprised to c u , was in the afternoon for you :confused: :thumbs:

krazy
07-21-2005, 10:09 PM
Let me know what what time your on and I will do my best to be there :) From your screenies it will be brutal :D but Ill stick around :thumbs:

krazy
07-21-2005, 10:15 PM
btw that was not a challenge :o just thoiugt you could get to know me and see my style ( or lack of ) :D Oh and i am on east coast time so convert and tell me :hmmm: JC dont fret I would like to play rusty like you :thumbs:

DiTomasso
07-22-2005, 12:55 PM
btw that was not a challenge :o just thoiugt you could get to know me and see my style ( or lack of ) :D Oh and i am on east coast time so convert and tell me :hmmm: JC dont fret I would like to play rusty like you :thumbs:
my timezone is gmt +2 , normally looking for games between 1900-2200. depending on the wife :D