PDA

View Full Version : MSN hacked.

Happy GrandPa
07-24-2005, 07:33 AM
Argh yesterday someone hacked my msn :( Is there any way to get your account back? I had my all contacts there. Or does any1 know how to get your contacts back because I can only remember like 5 of them.

Mad Fox
07-24-2005, 01:09 PM
Jeez could you please explain how you knew you were first hacked. I am a little unclear on how and what happened?

Happy GrandPa
07-24-2005, 03:17 PM
Jeez could you please explain how you knew you were first hacked. I am a little unclear on how and what happened?
Ok so I was playing San Andreas and I was online but after I finished playing my msn went offline. I tried to log on again but the password was wrong. After it I tried to get my password back but they`ve changed my secret question :( I created new MSN account and added someone to contacts and I asked him whether my old account is online and he said no. I asked him about my display name and he said it says hello. I never have used this name before <_<. Thats why I think they hacked me.

Mad Fox
07-25-2005, 12:10 AM
:hmm:

Slice
07-26-2005, 07:26 PM
Don't use MSN, it has so many holes in it and it is the worst messager!

TheMaster
07-27-2005, 01:15 AM
ive used it from day one,never had a problem with it,the new msn 7 rocks :thumbs:

Ditto! Hard for me to say it's the worst kind of messenger when I don't experience any problems.