PDA

View Full Version : Silent Hill Movie

solid snake295
07-25-2005, 11:43 PM
they just finished filming the silent hill movie, its too bad i just found out about it now because it was filmed about an hour and a half drive away from me in brantford ontario. :banghead: it was made by the same guy that directed brotherhood of the wolf so im guessing its gonna be a pretty messed up movie (wich is a good thing :P ). its staring Radha Mitchell and Sean Bean.
anyways, heres some info i found on it.
http://www.upcominghorrormovies.com/movies/silenthill.php

Elem3ntal
07-26-2005, 02:20 AM
Lol....I was just in Brantford!!! :P i shuld have stopped to see it:D....to bad I didnt hear about it till now :down:

He Is Legend
07-26-2005, 02:21 AM
Omg thank god

this movie is already going to kick ass i can tell

silent hill was the best horror game imo

BobtheCkroach
07-26-2005, 01:41 PM
eh, Saw 2 comes out Oct. 28...I'm way too buzzed about that to get excited about Silent Hill.

Elem3ntal
07-26-2005, 01:54 PM
eh, Saw 2 comes out Oct. 28...I'm way too buzzed about that to get excited about Silent Hill.

:watch: Saw was to gore for me (I have a pretty weak stomach) :watchmovi: then again what will silent hill be like :hmmm:

EXEcution
07-26-2005, 04:54 PM
Let's hope its not some Hollywood crap like the Resident Evil movies were: not scary and filled with retarded hand to hand fighting scenes.

I'd love to see if that grainy and dried out look that's in the SH games brought back into the movie.