PDA

View Full Version : Who is playing Battlefield2..... Anyone?

Fragetti
07-27-2005, 05:29 PM
All-out War on the Modern Battlefield

The award-winning Battlefield franchise invades the high tech frontlines of modern warfare in the new sequel, Battlefield 2™. The game brings the intensity and excitement of Battlefield 1942™ into the modern era with enhanced team play and the latest, most technologically advanced vehicles and weapons systems available to man.

In Battlefield 2, players will choose to fight for one of three military superpowers: the United States, the Chinese, or the newly formed Middle East Coalition. Armed with the latest modern weaponry, players can take control of any of the game’s 30+ vehicles to engage in major conflicts with over 64 players in some of the largest online battles on the PC. Additionally, persistent character growth allows players to rise through the ranks and attain the ultimate rank of General.

For more info about the game click on the BF2 link on our home page.

http://downwardspiral.org/

SoulReaver
07-27-2005, 07:27 PM
Me, but BF2 got messed up and wiped tons of people's stats and won't let them play the game. Happenned to me.

Fragetti
07-28-2005, 02:25 AM
You mean your acct was lost? create a new one.;)

Me, but BF2 got messed up and wiped tons of people's stats and won't let them play the game. Happenned to me.

PJ'l_Master
07-28-2005, 02:39 AM
mine was like that too, i had no rank or anything and none of my shat loads of medals, BUT i did have every weapon unlocked

muahha

SoulReaver
07-28-2005, 03:24 AM
No, my account was not deleted, just EVERYTHING wiped. Happenned to a lot of others.

Death Engineer
07-28-2005, 06:15 PM
Hmmm. I wonder how that happened. >: P