PDA

View Full Version : combart carl accusing me of hacking

Free Styler
08-01-2005, 05:12 AM
well the infamous x6 combat carl thinks i hack!

Why you may ask ?

Cause i nearly beat him in rankin 16-12

He said it was impossible that i was NOT hacking.

So i say to him listen dude i dont hack cheat and i hate hackers.
So he goes on saying that it's impossible that i dont bla bla and told me he would ban me from the lob server.

each time that i landed a head shot against him in rankin he would say hack.
what a looser.

He said to me the sad thing is you cheated and still lost you newb.
i said no the sad thing is i barely play the game and i nearly beat you with 5 days of practice lol.
Anyways LOOser!

So now everybody thinks i hack because of this piece of crap.

Heres a pic of me beating one of his "semi pro" or "pro" friends.

I mean their good but i just hate the fact of being called a noob.

Free Styler
08-01-2005, 05:13 AM
and yes thats a alias

and beileive me that was no fake.

He is VERY good.

Asian Invasian
08-01-2005, 06:41 AM
Its just like halo, the pros think they are so good and what not, then you pwn them and they cry like babies :D
Same thing happened to me i owned alot of pros that know me but hate me because they are whiney bitches.
reason 34 why i quit halo2

Pure_Evil
08-01-2005, 10:51 AM
you got text from carl saying that? and what public server was it? In UT, must elite players don't frequent pubs, if they do, they're rigged up with the latest cheat protection so players wont need to waste time with that crap.

kind of reminds me of when Execution played Fatal!ty :o

Nitro
08-01-2005, 01:51 PM
haha awesome pwnage of that noob whining fs :)

EXEcution
08-01-2005, 04:44 PM
Kind of reminds me of when Execution played Fatal!ty :o
I got voice and text from fatal1ty when I played him, it sounded alot like him too, and he said he was just "playing around" on his new Alienware! But I still have doubts of it actually being him.

I think its awesome that you beat a top ut2k4 player FS, maybe you should join up a 1v1 ladder (if you haven't already) and try to see how far up you get.

Anyway combat carl is fat and ugleh! :D

Free Styler
08-01-2005, 06:23 PM
Pure has i say this was not a fake.
Btw it's the lob server 1 on 1
theres very good players playing on that server.
Just before he played me he had played (Ds) marvelous
And won by a few frags.
I actully lost bad against marvelous but i was lagging as crap when i played him.
1 on 1 strategy is. For rankin
Little strategy is armor 100 at 34.Pick up lazer and lg has fast has you can.

Spawn spot when killed at link gun near lazer is where mignium.Any other place is where link gun near lazer or glue gun.Cover the area.Get the 50 armor keep your oponent without armor.

And finally out aim your opponent and what i'm best at avoid fire.you cant beileive how many times i avoid there little lazer shots.It jjust like avoiding shotgun shots in serious sam.

Btw i play with cross hair....and ya that's about it. heres me owning seomeone not to bad in lob server

Anyways pure like i said i garantue you this was not a fake

Smooth[GummiBear]
08-01-2005, 07:10 PM
First off, the "pro" players never play with their real names unless it's for an official match.

2nd, no offense to you and your skill level, but you wouldn't have "almost" beat Combat Carl. He is #1-#2 (Gimix being the other) in the US right now for a reason. He just got 5th over at ESWC in Paris for a reason. While there could have been some good players on that server, Carl and Stryfe (I saw that he was spectating on one screen capture you have) would NOT be on there playing as themselves. They always alias. Plus.. they never just go to pub and 1v1 against some random guy. They schedule matches on the #2K4TDM IRC channel.

Free Styler
08-01-2005, 07:27 PM
ya gummie he had the name you=feeble in the match i played him.

but put x6 combat carl and then switched to you=feeble.

To be honest no offence to you gummie but you dont know squat about my skill level.

I know their good players and i know it was them.It kinda shows skill wise when playing someone at that level.

You say their pros.Not one of them has won against a european player.

Just that shows me they have a week point no offence.

And i'll gladly take a demo of my next encounter and you can be the judge of it.

Im not trying to prove anything.But like i said with practice i can get some wicked aim at you or any other player.

Ill gladly proove my point playing you if you want.

Smooth[GummiBear]
08-01-2005, 07:39 PM
Since when do you have to beat a Euro to be "pro"? The reason why he didnt win ESWC is because the European UT players are better. Simple as that. It doesn't mean he has a "weakness". Just like the American CS player are better. Does that mean the European CS players have a "weakness"? No. Just means they aren't as good.

He DID beat MANY other people. I said he got 5th. There were 16 people from around the world that QUALIFIED to go. As in, they had to beat everyone else in there home country to win. Getting 5th is a fantastic accomplishment that he was paid well for.

Next, I honestly would love to see a demo of that match, or any other match you play. I would be able to tell instantly if you have what it takes. If you do, then I will gladly tell you so as I welcome any new talent to the UT pool. Until then, I go by what I know. That being that people don't just "beat" or "come close" to beating the likes of CombatCarl, Gimix, DawgPound, Lotus, or Stryfe.

Next, I hang out, play against, practice with, and consider many of these people friends. I'm not just blowing smoke when I say it wasn't him. I don't just THINK I know the skill level of these people. I DO know it.

I'm NOT trying to be a dick to you and I'm NOT saying that you don't have at least some skill. Like I said, if you are a diamond in the UT world rough that actually has that talent to beat these people, then awesome. I would suggest that you persue it as you can make a lot of money. Don't consider it a slam. I play the game WAY more than you and never come close to beating them.

Free Styler
08-01-2005, 07:57 PM
ya ok sorry for my earlier comment it was a bit rude.

Well i will take a demo and yes you can see straight away if someone is good or not.If the guy has 3 sensitivity well adios lol.

To be honest any game is about intuition,aim,and leaving your opponent without fire power.

Ya these guys are better then me in one thing map control.Btw about making money it's a bit late to come in the utk scene hehe.But in aim and in combat i'm just able to usally predict "if" im playing good at the time to move.That's always been my strong point in any game predicting when their gonna shoot.
It's the same thing in any game.Being a shot gun in sam or a lazer in ut.When to move is imo what's makes the difference between loosing and winning a combat.

thing is with me ,i learn all i can and im afraid of no one.I just could not care less if the guy is korean japeneese pro or whaterver.I'm not afraid of no one.
If i lose i try and not make the same mistake twice.

anyways i'll send you a demo.But they are always aliasing that's true.

Smooth[GummiBear]
08-01-2005, 08:03 PM
Those things definetly are what you need to become good. The problem is that it's not as easy as just saying them. I can "hit", "throw", and "catch" a baseball. That's all there is to the game and being good. Does that mean that I could beat baseball's best? no way!

Like I said, I wasn't trying to be rude to you. I just know all of the top players on a personal level, and know their skill level. If you are there, then awesome!.. but I can almost 100% garantee you that you are not. Not because I'm being mean, but because I know what it takes and have been doing this a long time myself. I am probably only a top 50 player in the US at best and I've been doing it since day 1.

Free Styler
08-01-2005, 08:13 PM
in a sence your right about the baseball comment.

Theres is demo of me playing him cause he said he took a demo to proove my aim bot and said the web admin was checkin it out to ban me for good.

I'll try a get it and send it to you.

I respect your opinion but .....when you know your gonna hit you know you gonna hit.

It's the same in any game.

Smooth[GummiBear]
08-01-2005, 08:16 PM
Spoke with Carl a few minutes ago.

[14:41] <Smooth[GummiBear]> were you playing as you=feeble last night, or any time in the near past?
[14:55] <x6\\CombatCarl> and ive never played as that name
[15:09] <x6\\CombatCarl> the point im at right now is that im beating everyone by more than 10 points every game, except gimix
[15:10] <x6\\CombatCarl> so...
[15:10] <x6\\CombatCarl> ;p
[15:10] <x6\\CombatCarl> everyone thinks they have beaten me at some point
[15:10] <Smooth[GummiBear]> haha
[15:10] <x6\\CombatCarl> i have to be the #1 aliased as player
[15:11] <Smooth[GummiBear]> yeha i know :P
[15:13] <Smooth[GummiBear]> in the screen shot he had of beating some dude..
[15:14] <x6\\CombatCarl> ive never even been in a LOB server in the last 6 months
[15:14] <x6\\CombatCarl> im on LOB strike becuase they're the most ridiculous people ever

Smooth[GummiBear]
08-01-2005, 08:19 PM
Here is a pic he gave me. 8 people.. all aliasing as names close to his.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cpskatemaster/Shot03027.jpg

Free Styler
08-01-2005, 08:29 PM
whaterver ....i have a hard time beileiving that.

i was playing last night on lob server and .....The 3 x6 players were there
tigress one of the female players who play on lob says she played some against the x6 players on lob server recently.

i can detect skill and will just have to see what happens in the next upcomming game.Skill vs skill.This is my last post on this subject and i still feel it was them.I ask the guys about the reason why they did not beat the europeans...You know when you feel the guy is who he says he his.Well that's the feeling i had.I beileived him and i'm rarely rong about these things.

All and all i've seen demos of top notch players and it's all about that.
Never again will i post on this subject.
See you in the next game:)
hf gl

if it's not them so be it....wich is unlikely but a possibility.

Smooth[GummiBear]
08-01-2005, 08:34 PM
Your belief that it was really them shows your lack of knowledge about them, or other top players. They NEVER play as themselves on a server unless it's for an official match. If believing it was him and only losing by 3 makes you feel better, then go for it, but it wasn't him, and you WOULDN'T get within 3 frags of him. If you got within 25, Id say you did better than I expected.

Free Styler
08-01-2005, 08:41 PM
ok i beileive you

Is that pic of the 8 alias players all at 0-0 just for fun .

I think i've seen 8 of fatalitys 8 of laukes and 8 of seomeones elses.

i cant remember wich tho.The game were all tied at 0-0.

very intense.anyays that's that .

Smooth[GummiBear]
08-01-2005, 11:17 PM
The reason he gave me that screen shot was to illustrate just how many people alias as him as he stated here:

I was merely giving you more proof that people alias as pro guys all the time. Anytime you see a big time name playing in a server that isn't a private server, or one that isn't being used for an official match, 99% of the time it is going to be a faker. I know Carl personally, and he doesn't just play random people on servers. He plays against other top talent for practice, generally aliased, and definetly on a private server.

The whole reason they alias is because they get hounded when they don't. The person you played against was merely using that name to get a rise out of people, which they accomplished.

LaSH
08-02-2005, 12:39 AM
LMAO at this thread......preach on brother Smooth......

Free Styler
08-02-2005, 01:03 AM
']The reason he gave me that screen shot was to illustrate just how many people alias as him as he stated here:

I was merely giving you more proof that people alias as pro guys all the time. Anytime you see a big time name playing in a server that isn't a private server, or one that isn't being used for an official match, 99% of the time it is going to be a faker. I know Carl personally, and he doesn't just play random people on servers. He plays against other top talent for practice, generally aliased, and definetly on a private server.

The whole reason they alias is because they get hounded when they don't. The person you played against was merely using that name to get a rise out of people, which they accomplished.

ok you win.
I can't aim and i can't play so that's that.
the pros are pros and are invisible in every public server apart from the private ones.

btw i am now banned from the lob server and i would of never even bothered writting this crap if it wasent the case.

So i guess those people aliasing have special priviliges on the 1 on 1 lob server and im just some random noob playing on a server wich bans me for no reason.

That's pretty much the story in my head. Banned = i dont appreciate.

So like i said it was not him i was playing with some random noob who apparently beat a random noob (me) on a PUB server wich only have noobs playing on them.

Sounds about right to me.:) Wth am i banned ,only god can tell.

Pure_Evil
08-02-2005, 02:20 AM
Never again will i post on this subject.
See you in the next game:)
hf gl

if it's not them so be it....wich is unlikely but a possibility.

2 posts later

:watchmovi

Fre, smooth gets around, knows his stuff, he's been a sub on the top TDM team at TWL , and also plays on the #1 TAM team at TWL linky (http://www.teamwarfare.com/viewTeam.asp?team=In+2+months+TAM+players+will+bea t+x6)

they got on the ladder as a JOKE and are #1, a JOKE!

he knows his UT. There are some very good players at LOB, but not the best, if you want the best, I'm sure Smooth would introduce you, after all, Gimx is Canadian too, so is most of No Escape, and the NE guys are a cool bunch.

Free Styler
08-02-2005, 02:44 AM
ya shure.

To be honest all i wanted was to bring my game up and play some good players(who ever they are) on a 1 on 1 server.
Getting banned was not part of me having fun.

Pure_Evil
08-02-2005, 03:12 AM
now you know why Combat Carl refuses to play on the LOB server. :down:

LaSH
08-02-2005, 09:53 AM
You bunch of

NOOBS.......LOL

DiTomasso
08-02-2005, 04:36 PM
Question:

reading all this, why's nobody backing up for freestyler??
cannot believe he is a cheater.

Why should he make all of this up???

To Smooth Gummibeer:
If you are so close with the topbrass UTplayers, stick your neck out and get FS unbanned, so he can join that server over and over again. :eek:

BTW great games FreeStyler :thumbs:

EXEcution
08-02-2005, 05:50 PM
Well the point has already been made by Smooth when he said that it couldn't have been combat carl because the pro's don't go on pubs without aliasing if at all. FS wasn'y making anything up he just wasn't well informed.

That server has nothing to do with the top players, but some arrogant retards who can't stand to lose against a good and honest player, and who aren't even near the 'pro' level. So its their problem if they ban FS and I'm sure he will find another 1v1 server.

Pure_Evil
08-02-2005, 05:59 PM
it would be simple enough for Fre to go to LOB's irc chanel and clear the air. Most of the guys in LOB are good people.

IRC Channel: #lob
IRC Server: irc.enterthegame.com

If Chu banned him, there had to be a reason.

also, I doubt LOB even knows this forum exists.

Free Styler
08-02-2005, 06:21 PM
there are no good 1 on 1 servers that i know of wich have good people playing and no password needed.apart from lob 1 on 1

All of the "other" servers that seem decent are password protected.
If you find a 1 on 1 server with seomeone in it wich i did by chance yesterday.... i had the chance to play bob. Do you know bob?
Well i'll tell you a little secret about bob.Bob rocks at suckking big time.
maybe i'm unlucky or sometin in finding good players.

And indeed Ditomasso i dont invent storys for the heck of it.
If i was rong i was rong.

To be honest i never post pics but i feel like posting a few of my games from yesterday.
havent posted pics in like 2 years let's bring it back to like it was lol.
Atari demo server:
Btw i dont use double damage like in sam :)
Aka name (alias) their not like "pro" but some arent that bad.

Free Styler
08-02-2005, 06:23 PM

Free Styler
08-02-2005, 06:25 PM

Free Styler
08-02-2005, 06:34 PM
if you look at the name boonreversal it actully mean noob. Cause the reversal of boon is noob lol.

ahhhhhh what a life lol.
and btw pure i have no reason to contact a admin to get unbanned when i havent done anything rong.

this thread would not even exist if it were not for that .

EXEcution
08-02-2005, 06:47 PM
GG's you got some skill no doubt. You definitely get good at a game alot faster than I do.

Pure_Evil
08-02-2005, 07:24 PM
do you play any map beside Rankin? :hmmm:

Free Styler
08-02-2005, 07:36 PM
yes

Tho not on 1 on 1 s that much

Smooth[GummiBear]
08-02-2005, 09:32 PM
First off, I was NOT saying that Free was lying when he said he got banned. Maybe he did. The ONLY thing I was objecting to was the fact that he played CombatCarl and then badmouthed him. Everything else he said MAY very well be true.

People get banned on servers all of the time. I don't have the time to go and get every single person that gets banned off the ban list, so please don't suggest that I should because Im "close with the top brass" in the UT world . If you didn't do anything wrong, then I highly suggest you go and simply ask why you were banned. It could have been a misunderstanding. It happens. Just saying you will never play there again doesn't accomplish anything and they aren't going to just "know" that you would like to play there again and remove the ban. Most of LOB aren't bad people. Just go ask.

Secondly, although you did win in those servers that you posted, if you want to play really good competition, I would suggest going to servers that use the UTComp mutator. Any server that doesn't is going to have very very very low competitive levels of talent.

Here is the TDM server I frequent. It's the most popular TDM server out there in thw world of competitive caliber UT players. The competition is usually pretty decent, there is a good map rotation, and UTComp is used.

64.237.35.119 .:[TheFractioNary5v5] :: L O B :: . tdm . public . nyc

It's the same LOB clans public TDM server. It's usually full, or almost full during the evenings. Go test your skill level there.

Lastly, you pointed out one of my points with something you said.

All of the "other" servers that seem decent are password protected.

That was exactly what I was trying to say earlier about the top players NOT playing at that server. Some do, but very rarely. 99% of the time they are playing on private password protected servers using aliased names so they can practice against each other without having to deal with outsiders. Usually when really good players play there, it is because it happens to be open, and they set up a scrim in the IRC channel. Most don't go to just idle in there waiting for an opponent.

LaSH
08-02-2005, 10:16 PM
Yo Free...its spelled "wrong"......and if its ok with the others stop by sometime and join up with us or even come over and challange one of us 1v1 sometimes....if you are as half as good in UT as you are in SAM...........then who knows....we may try to brainwash you into join'n us........:)

Free Styler
08-02-2005, 11:53 PM
ya why not i'll go for a few rounds with you guys.ip please
Btw im at maybe 90% of what i am in sam when playing in utk4.
It's kinda normal that my feel for the weapon arent has good has they are in sam having played a hole lot less.

I tryd fractionnary server btw.Yes you are right the skill level is high in those servers.If i may add.I did fairly ok when i was there meaning a good couple of frags against a good couple of guys.

Problem is i dont really like team death match that much.Well maybe 2 on 2 would be not to bad.But to many people fragging you at the same time is well....not my favorite.The outcome of the game is random the better players from one team win.

Unless the game is close or teams have been prepared in advance wich never happend to me.

To wrap it al up
i have nothing against you or your friends gummie.
And if it werent them so be it.

Smooth[GummiBear]
08-03-2005, 03:25 AM
It's gummi... no e :D

Also.. I sometimes hang out with the DS crew on scrim nights, so I may run into you on the battlefield sometime soon. :)

ForrestFunk
08-03-2005, 12:08 PM
now that i ve seen these screens im sure you ve beaten combat carl :rolleyes:

sorry, couldnt resist :D

Twin])I2agon
08-08-2005, 09:15 PM
Rofl @ threadkiller

unforgiven
08-09-2005, 02:34 AM
well i have a few cents to put in hehe. smooth u do know what ur talkin bout! hehe. NE is a great group of guys. and yes lob would prolly ban u if ur doin somethin they dont like. I am prolly the only poster on here that is really good friends with lob and play with them every week cause they are a great bunch of guys. and if u wanted i can as them to unban ur ip and they will do it for me. but dont make me look like a jackass....cause then i will be pissed. AKA dont do somethin stupid to get banned again lol. u say u didn't do anything..but i am sure someone said somethin which is understandable its ut....and that happens. now if it was sam..it would prolly be way worse and u would be banned from all servers lol. Add {DS}* to ur buddies list and jump in and play with me sometime. i am gettin damn decent..but still have a long waise to go...i might even give smooth a run for his money now..but hes never on when i am on bastard ROFL :P

Smooth[GummiBear]
08-09-2005, 07:52 PM
i might even give smooth a run for his money now

oh you would huh???? hahaha