PDA

View Full Version : to b or not to b ? Alias ?

OUTLAWS OZRIC
02-06-2003, 01:02 AM
This was a great game ,,I just wondered if anyone knew who FS is ? :blink:

I think Single barrel is Merc Hobbes !

OUTLAWS The Machine
02-06-2003, 01:06 AM
FS is Free Styler.

GG guys! :thumbs:

OUTLAWS OZRIC
02-06-2003, 01:07 AM
Thanks big fella ! :thumbs:

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
02-06-2003, 01:08 AM
gg OZ

Death-Dude
02-06-2003, 01:10 AM
:rofl: ....Anus Carver..... :rofl:

Sirc
02-06-2003, 01:12 AM
I just played on Yodeller with Eph and Free Styler. I was doing fairly well until both of them started grabbing pups. Constantly. :blink:

OUTLAWS OZRIC
02-06-2003, 01:26 AM
:blink: :bandhead: Yeah " I CAN'T STAND PLAYERS THAT CONSTANTLY NEED POWERUPS !

Being on dial up in the uk is bad enough ,but then to have to put up with spamming big time and power freaks aswell get's right up my "he he he he he he he ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bottom !

And no I'm not gay ! :P :lol: :w00t:

OUTLAWS Jag
02-06-2003, 01:33 AM
LOL...GG though! :thumbs:

Sauron
02-06-2003, 01:36 AM
GG :thumbs:

Phoenix
02-06-2003, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Sirc@Feb 6 2003, 01:12 AM
I just played on Yodeller with Eph and Free Styler. I was doing fairly well until both of them started grabbing pups. Constantly. :blink:
Hmmm...it sucks when great players use power-ups.....epecially if they abuse them :(

Hobbes
02-06-2003, 02:08 AM
Eph doesn't grab too many power ups... although against FS I would imagine he might start using the timer just to keep FS from getting them constantly. ;)

GG Oz. :thumbs:

Sirc
02-06-2003, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by Hobbes@Feb 5 2003, 09:08 PM
Eph doesn't grab too many power ups... although against FS I would imagine he might start using the timer just to keep FS from getting them constantly. ;)

GG Oz. :thumbs:
That's exactly why Eph started taking them. I don't think I have ever seen him take them before. The funny thing was that I was almost keeping up with them until FS grabbed the SD, then all hell broke loose. I was afraid. :blink:

Slash
02-06-2003, 02:25 AM
I'll grab those damn powerups every chance I get! :devil:

Sirc
02-06-2003, 02:26 AM
Oops. Sorry. GG OZ! :jammin:

OUTLAWS Spike
02-06-2003, 02:41 AM
GG Ozric :thumbs:

Free Styler
02-06-2003, 03:34 AM
That's exactly why Eph started taking them. I don't think I have ever seen him take them before. The funny thing was that I was almost keeping up with them until FS grabbed the SD, then all hell broke loose. I was afraid. lol lol :rofl: that's a funny one sirc hehe.Well i was actully suprise myself about that game beleive or not yes i'm telling the truth.I was not going to take power ups until ephi took it and fragged my azz 3 times in a row.I must say me and ephi took the power up a few times each.The thing is i manage to frag him 3 times while he had his orange glow whit the rocket.But at the end i'm still a poor sd hore.What's funny tho is that we had the sd seperated for us 2.The fact that i won was not good i think.Just so you know i don't like being called a power up freak.plus i did well in that game to frag him while he was orange glow power dude.I got my ass kicked by machine last week like really kicked.He got all the sds in yodel.I think i finished whit 14 and him 36.I still said gg and did not say power freak.IT's my job to make him miss the pup or take it before him.If i don't to bad i lose.Not every body thinks that way it what seem.Anyways to finish it all.I'm kinda drunk I got banned from the gods server because i took the name fs stop whining something and i'm now officially rising to 800 ping for a reason i don't know, ya right.

Free Styler
02-06-2003, 03:50 AM
And gg ozric.That was a fun game.

Grimmy
02-06-2003, 03:54 AM
GG Ozric :thumbs:

OUTLAWS CHICO
02-06-2003, 04:00 AM
I haven't said to much on the pups but I do believe that the power ups are there for the taking. But I feel that it makes me a stronger player not to use it. I will grab it from time to time but usually because someone in the map is a hog. If I was in a map with just a few people and they said no pups I would abide no problem cause I use them very little in the first place. I have no problems just shotties or just knives either . Matter of fact I enjoy that even better than normal play. I'm not condoning hogging pups but I do say a few times in the game is ok. I'll shut up now hehehehehe. :hmmm:

Sirc
02-06-2003, 04:24 AM
Originally posted by Free Styler@Feb 5 2003, 10:34 PM
That's exactly why Eph started taking them. I don't think I have ever seen him take them before. The funny thing was that I was almost keeping up with them until FS grabbed the SD, then all hell broke loose. I was afraid. lol lol :rofl: that's a funny one sirc hehe.Well i was actully suprise myself about that game beleive or not yes i'm telling the truth.I was not going to take power ups until ephi took it and fragged my azz 3 times in a row.I must say me and ephi took the power up a few times each.The thing is i manage to frag him 3 times while he had his orange glow whit the rocket.But at the end i'm still a poor sd hore.What's funny tho is that we had the sd seperated for us 2.The fact that i won was not good i think.Just so you know i don't like being called a power up freak.plus i did well in that game to frag him while he was orange glow power dude.I got my ass kicked by machine last week like really kicked.He got all the sds in yodel.I think i finished whit 14 and him 36.I still said gg and did not say power freak.IT's my job to make him miss the pup or take it before him.If i don't to bad i lose.Not every body thinks that way it what seem.Anyways to finish it all.I'm kinda drunk I got banned from the gods server because i took the name fs stop whining something and i'm now officially rising to 800 ping for a reason i don't know, ya right.
Okay, I had to reply to this one. I thought you took the SD 1st, but if you didn't then I apologise. My mistake. Sorry.

But Phoenix is right. It's fun when n00bs grab the pups, but it sucks when some of the best players take them. :(

Yeah, yeah. Bla, bla. They are there for a reason. :rolleyes: They are there so n00bs have a chance to score some points. :thumbs:

Hobbes
02-06-2003, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Sirc@Feb 5 2003, 06:24 PM
They are there for a reason. :rolleyes: They are there so n00bs have a chance to score some points. :thumbs:
Well, that and add item control to the list of skills to master. The problem is that on some of the smaller levels the pups can be so overpowering that controling the items becomes vastly more important than aim and movement skills.

OUTLAWS high ping camper
02-06-2003, 05:19 AM
GG peoples. :)

OUTLAWS OZRIC
02-06-2003, 07:27 AM
Hey Hobbes, I agree ,owning the sd and firing at any part of the arena will get you a point,,,,,,there is no skill in that ! Especialy in an arena like little trub !

I don't have a problem with anybody using the pups ,,,that's their choice,,,It's just that I see it as more of a challenge to walk away from a game knowing you haven't used the sd.

Oh btw.Free styler ! I think you deserved to win that game ,you were on top form my friend. Good game. :thumbs:

C2H5OH Guy
02-06-2003, 12:13 PM
gg :thumbs:

Saretta
02-06-2003, 12:32 PM
GG all :thumbs:

SIFI
02-06-2003, 12:57 PM
GG OZ!

i tend to grab powerups so others can. il pick them up if i dye with the knife

Casanova
02-06-2003, 03:06 PM