PDA

View Full Version : Powerups... And aliases

Ra\/en
02-06-2003, 05:23 AM
whats wrong with aliases and powerups.. everyone these days seems to have a problem with one thing or another in they way ppl play...

"stupid alias user"
"man, that guys being a powerup whore!"
"shees, frickin spammer"
dare i say "cheater"!

haha why cant we all just sit down and play the game, without worrying how the other man is playing. If you decide to limit yourself to certain things, by all means go for it, but why must you impose your ideas upon everyone? :rofl:

Phoenix
02-06-2003, 05:33 AM
Well, I for one urge the lesser talented players to use SD....IMO great players should not have to use SD, there is no challenge. They shoot you once and your dead. Of course, I can compromise with you. I guess it would be ok if good players limited themselves to one or two per game. I absolutelly loathe it when someone abuses and hogs it. Same with spammers, I understand if you are not very good or have a huge ping and spamming is the only thing you can do to get a kill. But it is inexcusable if you are a great player and could just as easily get a frag with a rocket or shotty.
Today, me and fastway were having an awesome match without using sd. It was immensly fun because we were neck and neck, all the battles were coming down to a mere shot. you could not miss, or else you were dead. Those are the types of games that are fun. thats why I play sam. Then, another player came in and immedialty tok the SD and in a matter od minutes was 10-0. Fast got pissed and left. I dont blame him. I didnt leave because I was in the lead :P
Anywho.......I am tired and I cant argue my point to well....I guess it all comes down to a matter of opinion. Either you are on the side of "they are in the game for a reason", or the "you're good eanough, let the noobs use them" side. I still love sam even with the spammers, sd whorese, ect. So, I am done. I look forward to hearing your peoples reasons.....I hope this doesnt turn into a flame war though, lol.
Good topic Raven :)

Phoenix
02-06-2003, 05:37 AM
Oh, one more thing. Raven, I know you are not the type of player to play hours on end of this game. But there are some increibly serious players in this game and if they feel someone is being "cheap", they get VERRRYYY pissed. It's good that you are able to look past all the lameness and be able to say "hey, its just a damn game"......I think I just killed my argument.

I am very tired......I cant think........I am an idiot

Ra\/en
02-06-2003, 05:40 AM
well i rotate back and forth, one game pups, one game not.. i use the occasional alias too when im lazy..

its all in how you wanna play

Ra\/en
02-06-2003, 05:44 AM
heh you bring up a good point. i assume if i played more then once or twice a week i might have a more serious view on this..

hours on end of spam and pup whoring might get annoying. :lol:

FASTway
02-06-2003, 06:59 AM
No I wasn't pissed when I left.
I just left.
It was a good game I thought until someone started using the SD.

I just went to another server.
No hard feelings.

btw you were smoking Phoenix :D

MR. SLiK
02-06-2003, 07:26 AM
I wouldnt give a **** if not for some things:

1. The rockets radius of splash damage is ridiculous. Even if i strafe out of the way the splash radius is so far and does so much damage (because of serious mode) it doesnt make a difference. This goes for grenades to. The reason why there so good is the fact then when one explodes there radius is pretty long. If that one grenades explodes other grenades, then (to what ive seen) there radiuses are put together and damage thus making it near impossible to survive multiple grenades exploding with you around them.

2. Power ups are fine but it would nice to pick it up if you kill the person. And since the guns in serious sam (plus the serious mode) have aimbot like accuracy, there really really powerful.

Static
02-06-2003, 08:01 AM
DAMN STRAIGHT!

If i wanna go into a game aliased and hog all the pups and cheat than that's my business ;) :blink: :w00t: :oooo:

lol but seriously.... spammers don't bother me too much and campers i have no problem with.

Aliases i don't really care much about either if i think someone aliased is damn good then i record the game and can usually tell who it is anyway.. one thing that does annoy me is pup usage especially when i'm playing people 1 on 1 and they just keep getting the sd.. get's damn frustrating after a while as basically if they get the drop on you your dead before you can react. Also have been quite a few games i've played where no one was getting the pups and i was winning then suddenly the person in second starts getting the sd everytime it appears and ends up winning :rolleyes:

Another thing that annoys me is the fact that people are always putting me down because i play with rockets.. asif it takes no skill.... i am hardly crap with a shotgun... but u guys try playing with a 500+ ping and using a shotty..... it's bloody impossible! and so many times i have played people 1 on 1 and been winning easily and they leave complaining about 'lag' when they have 1/3 of my ping.... ARGH

anyway i've babbled on enuff.. that was my two cents worth :cool:

Free Styler
02-06-2003, 08:18 AM
first Mr slik what do you mean by "aimbot"like accuracy. Ok i'll tell you my opinion on the fragile subject.I think and this is purely my opinion that people have trouble losing when there tired.The more you play the more you can sort of get ennoyed losing.The best way to stay and play is to play and stay all the way hehe.People have a point when they say good players can own a game using pups.Well so what.Go ahead use em have fun make your round fragging everybody and having some fun. When i started playing this game.I was a bit of a late commer .I started playing this summer but some players had been playing for 1 year before that. so i was a newbie in those days.Learning quickly but still a newbie.And you know what if somedy what of said to me ok you baby take the power ups because i'm better then you .i would of responded saying f0ck y0u.I don't want somedys pitie playing this game. And beileive me if i have the chance to frag your a$$ i will.If you want to play against a newbie well go and play single player at easy mode whit no pups . And one more thing exiting games happened a lot a few months back when every body did not have a problem using pups.so what's the problem they can't exist anymore. Like i said if you consider giving advantages to beginners so they can have 5 more kills after a game whit the use of a pup well to me it just seems completly rubbish. and a lot of players who can't actully seem to finish a game and i'm not pointing anybody in particular but still there were quite a few before and still are well it aint to good for improvement of your skills. to finish it off i don't care what you do how many pups you take but don't go saying sh*t after a game cause it does become ennoying and childish.this message was not intended to anyone but more of a narrator speach.oh and ya i don't care what name you have either .maybe i'm the only one not carring for ranking and all hum yes i understand now.

Free Styler
02-06-2003, 08:22 AM
and static if you say you use pups ok if you say you cheat then i say :down:

Hobbes
02-06-2003, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by Free Styler@Feb 5 2003, 10:22 PM
and static if you say you use pups ok if you say you cheat then i say :down:
He's just joking about how some people say pup whoring or using rockets or 3rd person or being better or whatever is cheating. :thumbs:

Free Styler
02-06-2003, 08:35 AM
oh ok sorry about that static

Static
02-06-2003, 08:58 AM
lol no dude i don't cheat i was jus joking around in reference to the start of the thread :)

I try my best to avoid the pups so if i win i can be content with myself (no offense to ppl who like using them that's just my view) so i certainly would never resort to cheating.. not that i know how to anyway lol.

Though sometimes i have games where i just decide to hog all the pups for a change.

Snip3r
02-06-2003, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by MR. SLiK@Feb 6 2003, 02:26 AM
I wouldnt give a **** if not for some things:

1. The rockets radius of splash damage is ridiculous. Even if i strafe out of the way the splash radius is so far and does so much damage (because of serious mode) it doesnt make a difference. This goes for grenades to. The reason why there so good is the fact then when one explodes there radius is pretty long. If that one grenades explodes other grenades, then (to what ive seen) there radiuses are put together and damage thus making it near impossible to survive multiple grenades exploding with you around them.

2. Power ups are fine but it would nice to pick it up if you kill the person. And since the guns in serious sam (plus the serious mode) have aimbot like accuracy, there really really powerful.
You took the words out of my mouth dude, plus why does everyone get mad if someone is using an alias? I have 1 alias that I use that only a few people know about, maybe SAL should update the alias detective. Everyone gets mad if you use rockets. IMO it is freekin pathetic when someone is using a rocket launcher through the whole game and hog the SD,that's the reason I love the shotty, It has good accuracy and is awesome basically. In UT2003 3 rockets dont even have half the radius of 1 rocket in Sam. And about spam, I remember in one game I through 2 grenades in a room because I saw someone go into their, then one grenade hit him and he said "nice spam" then he type fragged me :) . I dont give two ****s if you call me a spammer, grenade launcher is usefull as long as it's not taken advantage of, if it's the only wepaon I have **** ya im gonna spam, but sometimes I just launch grenades where I know someone is in.Thank's for this topic RaVen ;)

Sepra
02-06-2003, 03:12 PM
I agree Snip. If you throw grenades at a specific person......I dont consider that spamming. Just the other day someone questioned me about spamming in a game. I merely saw someone around the corner in LT and fired 3 rounds of the rocket launcher, realized they ran so I went the other way to find someone else. I got a comment about spamming which shocked me. Being the noobiest of the noobs for the most part I try not to take pups. #1 I suck so bad I get killed even if I have one .and #2 I feel Its not making my skill level increase by using them. I do have to say that I have been known to use them from time to time if i'm having a desperate moment. Especially if you kill ole santy clause and you see the pup just sitting there. :angel: :oooo: As far as aliases.........I say die with honor.

Dissectional
02-06-2003, 03:23 PM
Ha ha! Me and Sepra must play together sometime...it would be the first game with two players and all negative scores. I played a one on one with one of the GoDs last night, and I didn't get a single kill until some other mooks jumped in.

I use pups, I spam, I backstab.....and I die...a lot. Until I get better at the game I will use every trick I know, that isn't considered cheating, but may not be 'fair play' by most vets.

I have better things to worry about that some stupid PC game. Although fun :devil:

I always stay with the game I started even if I am losing terribly, unless I have to leave, and I tell the people I am playing with.

And I ALWAYS wear my tags.

Sepra
02-06-2003, 03:33 PM
anytime diss!

OUTLAWS high ping camper
02-06-2003, 03:38 PM
This is a good topic. Everyone is remaining civil. That's great. :thumbs:

There are some maps that are set up without powerups, everyone has 100 health and that's it. Those maps rock.
It's nice because you can almost kill an opponent in a "one on one" (get killed yourself) then respawn and finish him off.
Without the power ups the opponent can't get their health back while you're respawning and getting a weapon.

When playing on a public server .........anything goes..........pretty much..............except for talking smack. And that's what makes it a public server.
Specific game rules are for private servers. :)

Pure_Evil
02-06-2003, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Dissectional@Feb 6 2003, 10:23 AM
Ha ha! Me and Sepra must play together sometime...it would be the first game with two players and all negative scores. I played a one on one with one of the GoDs last night, and I didn't get a single kill until some other mooks jumped in.

I use pups, I spam, I backstab.....and I die...a lot. Until I get better at the game I will use every trick I know, that isn't considered cheating, but may not be 'fair play' by most vets.

I have better things to worry about that some stupid PC game. Although fun :devil:

I always stay with the game I started even if I am losing terribly, unless I have to leave, and I tell the people I am playing with.

And I ALWAYS wear my tags.
I go to go with Diss on that, I see a heavy hitter like Machine, UTW, Lash, or just about any of the heavy hitters, I become spam king to survive! Hell, I usually only last 7 seconds before one of you kills me anyway. If players don't like it, play shotty only maps! As long as there are lesser players like me, spam will continue! :WTF:

Slash
02-06-2003, 03:51 PM
Personally I am sick of the shotty snobs here. If you only want to use the shotty fine, but don't get mad that others don't share your obsession. If you truly must only use the shotty then only play shotty trouble. As for the Rocket Launcher having a large splash damage radius, duh........... it launches rockets? What the hell do you think it's supposed to do? (not directed solely at Slik) For you people who don't like the SD, leave it for me. I'll grab it and shoot a rocket up your arse! :P

Sauron
02-06-2003, 04:03 PM
Normally i try to play without spamming and without Powerups as long as no one else is takin them! With no one i mean no one! Even when a player who plays online for the first time takes it i'll take it too! And i'm getting really sick of all those "only shotty only players have skill" players!
Thats to the powerups and "shotty only" thing some mentioned.

Well here are my thoughts about spam! As i said above i try to play without spamming! But i think sometimes it's a really big stress relief to spam the hell out of a map (preferable Lost Tomb, Fortress or Little Trouble)! Sometimes i just need that! If someone couldn't stand it he should either leave (preferable without a word except bye) or just see it as a fun game what it always was supposed to be!

Here are my thoughts about aliases! I don't care if anyone uses them as long as they don't post wins over good players with usin an alias! I don't use aliases cause i am damn proud to wear my tags in game and as u all know even the best ( not me i'm far away beein the best ) have a bad day! So why should i care about loosing with my tags when i have a bad day!

Just my opinions about that topic

TheUltimateWarrior
02-06-2003, 04:07 PM
if some1 hogs the powerups, just hog them yourself!
that's what I do!

if no1 takes the powerups, then I wont either

I hate being killed by a random grenade, but I stopped bitching about it a while ago
if I see some1 with a GL or RL and we get a battle: shotty VS RL/GL most of the time I will win

I'll just kill them, before the can shoot the rockets

if you dont like them ,learn to aim better

some people are great with rockets, and I have trouble killing them before they kill me

in that case, get a RL yourself, maybe even a GL I can use both weapons fine

a good player can play with any weapon!

TheUltimateWarrior
02-06-2003, 04:11 PM
and about aliases

I hate them!

It gives me a big disadvantage

the alias people know the way I play and I dont know **** about them!

even if I win, but get killed by an alias 3 times or something
I'm out

If I try something out
I use an alias : TUW trying something new

when I have a bad day i play with my tags
when I have a REALLY bad day, I use an alias : TUW having a bad day

this way people know I play like crap, and I'm just trying to get my game back
if I want to get my game back I use GL and minigun and pistil alot
if I use the GL i go for the direct hits, not trowing them around a person, but hit them in the face :devil:

Pure_Evil
02-06-2003, 04:13 PM
Hey UTW, I can play with any weapon, just can't kill with it! :rolleyes:

TheUltimateWarrior
02-06-2003, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Pure_Evil@Feb 6 2003, 05:13 PM
Hey UTW, I can play with any weapon, just can't kill with it! :rolleyes:
:rofl:

Hobbes
02-06-2003, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by TheUltimateWarrior@Feb 6 2003, 06:11 AM
if I use the GL i go for the direct hits, not trowing them around a person, but hit them in the face :devil:
:thumbs: Sniping with grenades is just so funny sometimes.

Phoenix
02-06-2003, 08:33 PM
wow, this issue will never be resolved....Im glad we were able to remain civil though :)

Sauron
02-06-2003, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Phoenix@Feb 6 2003, 09:33 PM
wow, this issue will never be resolved....Im glad we were able to remain civil though :)
what issue??? Diffrent players, diffrent styles!

Phoenix
02-06-2003, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Sauron+Feb 6 2003, 08:46 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sauron @ Feb 6 2003, 08:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Phoenix@Feb 6 2003, 09:33 PM
wow,&nbsp; this issue will never be resolved....Im glad we were able to remain civil though :)
what issue??? Diffrent players, diffrent styles&#33; [/b][/quote]
My point exacty&#33; Thats why it will never be resolved&#33; Becuase everyone has diffferent opinions and styles.........sheesh...

Snip3r
02-06-2003, 10:17 PM
God I love my maps :D

TheUltimateWarrior
02-06-2003, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Snip3r@Feb 6 2003, 11:17 PM
shotty trouble :wootrock:

Best Map ever IMO

Snip3r
02-06-2003, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by TheUltimateWarrior+Feb 6 2003, 05:23 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheUltimateWarrior @ Feb 6 2003, 05:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Snip3r@Feb 6 2003, 11:17 PM
shotty trouble :wootrock:

Best Map ever IMO [/b][/quote]
DOUBLE :wootrock: :wootrock:

TheUltimateWarrior
02-06-2003, 10:29 PM
:wootrock:

Morpheus
02-06-2003, 10:29 PM
Unban strider for this thread. he always cusses you out and leaves if you take anything other than shotgun (including health). :rolleyes:

Sauron
02-06-2003, 10:31 PM
Bain made powerupless Compound, Skulls and bones and red station&#33; PM her to get them :)

TheUltimateWarrior
02-06-2003, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Sauron@Feb 6 2003, 11:31 PM
Bain made powerupless Compound, Skulls and bones and red station&#33; PM her to get them :)
Good that she can make maps&#33;

great

only i hate red station, and compound and skulls is too damn big

DragonFreeze
02-06-2003, 10:56 PM
I HATE SERIOUS DAMAGE AND OTHER POWER UPS&#33;&#33;&#33; :devil:

But itīs no cheating to use them&#33;
But if the server admin says so, then i respect it :rolleyes:

Saretta
02-06-2003, 11:01 PM
Every map (that came with the game) is available without powerups. Maybe the "powerup haters" should play these maps on a server from time to time :WTF:

MR. SLiK
02-06-2003, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Slash@Feb 6 2003, 07:51 AM
Personally I am sick of the shotty snobs here. If you only want to use the shotty fine, but don&#39;t get mad that others don&#39;t share your obsession. If you truly must only use the shotty then only play shotty trouble. As for the Rocket Launcher having a large splash damage radius, duh........... it launches rockets? What the hell do you think it&#39;s supposed to do? (not directed solely at Slik) For you people who don&#39;t like the SD, leave it for me. I&#39;ll grab it and shoot a rocket up your arse&#33; :P
I dont know if youve played any other FPS deathmatch before (besides UT2003), but if you have youd understand why. Duh rockets shoot rockets. But the damage radius is way too long. Yeah there rockets so auto one hit kill you say? Then theres no point to deathmatch, itll get boring and repetitive even faster. The enemey or you needs at least a chance sometimes. I have played so many games with deathmatch and Sam was the first one with this type of problem. I mean in FE, play v1.00. Shoot the ground with a rocket a little bit infront of you, and the splash still hurts you. The physics in the deathmatch doesnt make sense either. Weird falls, feeling like your running low gravity (especially with the knife), sliding around (this happens to much in Hole, it gets very annoying), etc.

Slash
02-07-2003, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by MR. SLiK+Feb 6 2003, 05:36 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MR. SLiK @ Feb 6 2003, 05:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Slash@Feb 6 2003, 07:51 AM
Personally I am sick of the shotty snobs here.&nbsp; If you only want to use the shotty fine, but don&#39;t get mad that others don&#39;t share&nbsp; your obsession.&nbsp; If you truly must only use the shotty then only play shotty trouble.&nbsp; As for the Rocket Launcher having a large splash damage radius, duh........... it launches rockets?&nbsp; What the hell do you think it&#39;s supposed to do? (not directed solely at Slik)&nbsp; For you people who don&#39;t like the SD, leave it for me.&nbsp; I&#39;ll grab it and shoot a rocket up your arse&#33; :P
I dont know if youve played any other FPS deathmatch before (besides UT2003), but if you have youd understand why. Duh rockets shoot rockets. But the damage radius is way too long. Yeah there rockets so auto one hit kill you say? Then theres no point to deathmatch, itll get boring and repetitive even faster. The enemey or you needs at least a chance sometimes. I have played so many games with deathmatch and Sam was the first one with this type of problem. I mean in FE, play v1.00. Shoot the ground with a rocket a little bit infront of you, and the splash still hurts you. The physics in the deathmatch doesnt make sense either. Weird falls, feeling like your running low gravity (especially with the knife), sliding around (this happens to much in Hole, it gets very annoying), etc. [/b][/quote]
I have played some other games and I guess that is why I like Sam the best. It is way over the top as far as first person shooters go. That is what I liked about it in the first place.

Sepra
02-10-2003, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Slash@Feb 6 2003, 10:51 AM
Personally I am sick of the shotty snobs here.
:devil: OMG..........I think i&#39;m turning into a shotty snob. I was in a game the other day and felt the loathe agianst the rocket launcher. What&#39;s happening??? :devil:

::: DARK PSI :::
02-10-2003, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Ra&#092;/en@Feb 6 2003, 01:23 AM
whats wrong with aliases and powerups.. everyone these days seems to have a problem with one thing or another in they way ppl play...

"stupid alias user"
"man, that guys being a powerup whore&#33;"
"shees, frickin spammer"
dare i say "cheater"&#33;

haha why cant we all just sit down and play the game, without worrying how the other man is playing. If you decide to limit yourself to certain things, by all means go for it, but why must you impose your ideas upon everyone? :rofl:

I just play the game and kick everyone&#39;s arse&#33; :devil:

Snip3r
02-10-2003, 08:26 PM
God I love to hate Sam

FASTway
02-11-2003, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by Snip3r@Feb 10 2003, 12:26 PM
God I love to hate Sam
Word&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :rofl:

Sirc
02-11-2003, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by FASTway+Feb 10 2003, 07:47 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FASTway @ Feb 10 2003, 07:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Snip3r@Feb 10 2003, 12:26 PM
God I love to hate Sam
Word&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :rofl: [/b][/quote]
:wootrock:

The love/hate relationship is making me walk a fine line. I&#39;m trying not to piss off the people I care about and respect here. :angel:

Slash
02-11-2003, 01:51 AM
Don&#39;t hold back Sirc&#33; Tell us how you really feel. :cool:

Sirc
02-11-2003, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by Slash@Feb 10 2003, 08:51 PM
:P

Phoenix
02-11-2003, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by Slash@Feb 11 2003, 01:51 AM
That would mean Armaggedon&#33;&#33;&#33;

Sirc
02-11-2003, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by Phoenix+Feb 10 2003, 09:44 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Phoenix @ Feb 10 2003, 09:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Slash@Feb 11 2003, 01:51 AM
Don&#39;t hold back Sirc&#33;&nbsp; Tell us how you really feel. :cool:
That would mean Armaggedon&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
BWAHAHAHAHA&#33; :devil:

Herbus Maximus
02-11-2003, 03:50 AM
Herro evrybloody&#33; :wave: Just thought I&#39;d chime in and say I&#39;d have to agree wit Static. Ya&#39; know, I have chitty ol&#39; dial up too....usually play pinging 360-460+ and there is just no way possible of competing wit most of ya&#39;. :dunno: I&#39;ll do what I can and I&#39;m having a blast doing it too. I use rockets quite a lot and take lots of enjoyment from splashin&#39; someone from across the room with 1 shot. Sometimes there are 5 or 6 others right there with it too but the idea is to kill the opponent right? I give you guys that can shoot them rockets and dodge my grenades(watch your step&#33;) all the credit in the world&#33; Great job on your skills and it only makes me a better player in the long run playing against your speedy ass. ( truely there are a few of you that move faster than I can see when it gets close and sweaty :blink: )
~ I have no problems with pups.(I likey the invisibility :thumbs:) I&#39;ll use them and get killed just as easily too. I find the SD most of the time is a BIG orange sign sayin HERE I AM&#33;&#33; KILL ME PLEASE&#33;&#33;
~ And iffin&#39; someone wants to use a different name?....big deal&#33; Personally if someone thinks of a good name or color mix I like to see them. :rofl: I saw the Ambiguously Gay Duo w/the piggyback aliens the other night and laughed my ass off&#33; :rofl: Same with the Secretions...that was some funny stuff there&#33; :thumbs:
~ I play to have fun...I&#39;ve won games. I&#39;ve even kicked major booty at times and made myself proud&#33; And I&#39;ve been owned, beaten and ground into little herbus bits by most of ya&#39; too. And sometimes I&#39;ll let ya&#39; just know how I feel with a few binded phrases or two...even though I might hit the wrong thing at the wrong time but :oooo: ...sometimes I just gotta&#39; say 8===D...don&#39;t take offense. :hmmm: I&#39;m happy with what little name I&#39;ve made for myself and can only expect better things when any upgrades happen and when they do..I&#39;ll still get owned but that&#39;s the nature of the beast isn&#39;t it. :devil:

ME BIGGD01
02-11-2003, 04:54 AM
me personally could careless with what weapons anyone uses. do i get pissed from campers?=yes but it&#39;s part of the game and it just frustrates me sometimes.=i am human but realise it&#39;s part of the game.

powerups are fine also except during a game with less than 4 people in it. but thats my oppinion and if someone grabs one in an 3 player game than i usually will use them also. if someone is fully charged smart thing to do is stay dead until they are not charged anymore.

aliases--i hate them but it will never change. i enjoy game better when i know the people in the game. i like the tags of all clans and the game seems to have purpose when playing other clan members. if i am having a bad day which i have many and you beat me--you will always have the me biggd name under yours. i dont care if i lose (i hate it but it&#39;s a game) so do not need to hide under an alias. aliases will always be used until you have to log in to play a game on a server and that will never happend. if i am on a system and you see me biggd01 testing, thats because i am not on my system but allowing others to see who you are playing. the question or thread should ask why do you use an alias. maybe some have good reason.

my opinion means as much as yours which means nothing :thumbs: