PDA

View Full Version : teamspeak users

Grimmy
08-25-2005, 04:00 PM
Just incase some of you didn't see, there is an overlay for TS that shows what channel you are in, who's talking and some other things. It's in alpha, I tried it and works pretty slick with DAOC.

http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/showthread.php?t=72889

Sepra
08-30-2005, 12:07 AM
I missed this thread. Thanx Grimmy!!

You said this in the other thread 'I did change some of the setting though, basically where stuff was located n such."

How did you alter where stuff was located?
I also saw that you Sho said you can see who's in your channel also? I dont see that either. :(

Grimmy
08-30-2005, 05:22 AM
Under options, displays tab, in the positions section, you can select where you want some of the stuff.

As for seeing who's in your channel, I don't see that, but I do see who's talking. It stays up there for a little bit. Most of the time there aren't that many in the channel that I am in, so I have no need to see who's all in it, just who's speaking is good enough for me :)

FUS1ON
08-30-2005, 05:45 AM
I was wrong about it showing who is in the channel, sorry about that. :(

Sepra
08-30-2005, 01:37 PM
[QUOTE=Grimmy]Under options, displays tab, in the positions section, you can select where you want some of the stuff.
QUOTE]

I'm a freaking idiot. Thx grim.

Grimmy
08-30-2005, 05:06 PM
[QUOTE=Grimmy]Under options, displays tab, in the positions section, you can select where you want some of the stuff.
QUOTE]

I'm a freaking idiot. Thx grim.
Hey it was monday, it's understood :)

And your welcome. :cool: