PDA

View Full Version : Rome: total war

MassacreAL
08-29-2005, 10:50 PM
yesterday i played one very good and interesting strategic game, rome: total war. its not surprising. i want to tell how much Gauls insidious are. i had only one town, so ive decided to capture one of two gauls towns. ive token one town, but gauls make counter-attack when im stupid man move army out of town and march to last one. my army was very weak after long sieging, i had only 203 basic soldiers and they about 500 farmers and 150 basic soldiers. i thought: my only army is lost... damn. look at progress of battle. ive decided to immolate 30 men for divide their army and with rest of my army destroy first 1/3. (that was still 200 vs 170, i surrounded them and killed archers and then normal soldiers).... this is only begin of this battle, that takes one hour. look at finaly screenie. i won it. then my reiforcements arrived and ive got over 500 men army and gauls only 182. i attacked them and ive lost only 10 men and they 180.
so im definately king of north itally and rome empire can continue with conquest of all world, ha ha :D

and sry for grammar

Elem3ntal
08-30-2005, 01:12 AM
cool game .. but I prefer Sam or Games like SimCity(games were you just build a city) :D

MassacreAL
08-30-2005, 06:37 AM
yeh sim city is good game too. i prefer games where is some opponent and where you must think. sometimes i think for half hour about tactic and then battle take only five minutes

Elem3ntal
08-30-2005, 02:14 PM
sometimes i think for half hour about tactic and then battle take only five minutes

:rofl: lol , whatever it takes to win :devil:

rancid monkey
08-30-2005, 02:30 PM
wow i like games like that command and conquer is goooood :D

(Villains) Crazy Idiot
08-31-2005, 01:19 AM
And I prefer Sam or The Guy Game, it is also nice!:D