PDA

View Full Version : Office Space 2???

Gun Element
08-30-2005, 03:30 AM
I was at my local blockbuster store and they had a shelf filled with classic movies that have been previously redone or sequels to such as:

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Batman Forever
The Bears (or whatever)
Dukes of Hazzard

and along with the selection was Office Space.... Im too lazy to look for it myself, but any ideas if their will be a sequel to this movie? I suggest that they shouldn't. Sequels nowadays have been pretty lame. (considering thats all we do now)

Ra\/en
08-30-2005, 06:00 AM
Dude, i would be very worried if they made a sequel to that movie. Its just so perfect in every way... they may soil it..

EXEcution
08-30-2005, 12:06 PM
There won't be one according to IMDB any time soon if at all.

BobtheCkroach
08-30-2005, 03:25 PM
There won't be one according to IMDB any time soon if at all.

Yahoo's Upcoming Movies section (which is pretty darn good about this stuff - the guy that does it has pretty much soley watched movies and sniffed out movie rumors for the last like 10 years) has nothing about it either.

Gun Element
08-30-2005, 04:43 PM
I talked to the blockbuster people and they said they were told by the corporate office to do so. Also I just found out something interesting. It may not be Office Space 2, but another film made by Mike Judge called "Idiocracy". ( http://imdb.com/title/tt0387808/ ) It all sounds a bit iffy, but I know Im going to see it anyway so Im not going to bash it..yet :)