PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday funny

Die Hard
08-30-2005, 07:10 PM
1) Every man should get married some time; after all, happiness is not the only thing in life. - Anonymous

2) Bachelors should be heavily taxed. It is not fair that some men should be happier than others. - Oscar Wilde

3) Don't marry for money; you can borrow it cheaper. Scottish Proverb

4) I don't worry about terrorism. I was married for two years. - Sam Kinison

5) A psychiatrist is a person who will give you expensive answers that your wife will give you for free. - Anonymous

6) Bachelors know more about women than married men; if they didn't, they'd be married too. - H. L. Mencken

7) Men have a better time than women; for one thing, they marry later; for another thing, they die earlier. - H. L. Mencken

8) Love is blind but marriage is an eye-opener.

9) I take my wife everywhere, but she always keeps finding her way back home - Anonymous

10) She got a mudpack and looked great for two days. Then the mud fell off - Anonymous

and......

A man had placed some flowers on the grave of his dear mother and started back towards his car when his attention was taken by another man kneeling at a grave. The man seemed to be praying with much intensity and kept repeating, 'Why did you have to die? Why did you have to die?"

The first man approached him and said, "Sir, I do not wish to interfere with your private grief, but this demonstration of pain is more than I've ever seen before. For whom do you mourn so ? A child? A parent"?

The mourner took a moment to collect himself, then replied "My wife's first husband."

Mad Fox
08-30-2005, 08:50 PM
:rofl:

Elem3ntal
08-31-2005, 02:39 PM
Lmao :rofl: !!

OUTLAWS high ping camper
08-31-2005, 02:56 PM
I can't laugh................I'm married.

OUTLAWS Dixie Chick
09-01-2005, 10:51 AM
:rofl: Good ones. Thanks for sharing.

Goober
09-01-2005, 12:04 PM
I can't laugh................I'm married.
I understand.....I'm gonna wait until she leaves..........then I'll laugh, or cry...not sure yet.

merkwannabe
09-02-2005, 06:06 PM
is marriage that bad?

Die Hard
09-03-2005, 01:21 PM
Most definitely :(

Elem3ntal
09-03-2005, 03:38 PM
Most definitely :(

Looks like I got to save up for a bachelor pad :(:P

Death Engineer
09-04-2005, 04:27 AM
is marriage that bad?

Nope. It is actually much better than it's made out to be. A lifelong commitment of two people to each other can be a beautiful thing. It's not easy, granted. But nothing that's worthwhile is.

BobtheCkroach
09-04-2005, 06:21 AM
Nope. It is actually much better than it's made out to be. A lifelong commitment of two people to each other can be a beautiful thing. It's not easy, granted. But nothing that's worthwhile is.

Thank you! I fully believe that, but lack the actual being-married part (for 10 more months!), so I didn't bother making that comment, since it would lack any weight. Good to know I'm not the only one that thinks so!