Elem3ntal
09-03-2005, 03:48 PM
a PC game called Majestic Chess :D

KAT
09-03-2005, 05:29 PM
I can only list one :P

Guilds Wars
Majesty (Gold Edition)
Rollercoster 2 (I love the other tho.. go figure)

those are the mains ones

KAT
09-03-2005, 05:59 PM
Oh and I bought Doc a video card, with it he got Doom3 and he hated... glad the money was spent on the video card, because that would have been a HUGE waste of money

Ra\/en
09-03-2005, 06:02 PM
Firestarter for the PC. Now, i have no clue if it was a BAD game or not, but it sucked so bad that the install program didnt work.

Clayfighter 63 1/3 was kinda bad for the n64.

so was saga frontier2 for the playstation..

i ususally buy sure fire good games..

BobtheCkroach
09-03-2005, 08:04 PM
My pics could make a lot of people upset, but the 2 worst games that I've ever bought, in my mind, were:

Balder's Gate
Quake 3

He Is Legend
09-03-2005, 09:34 PM
half life 2

Ra\/en
09-04-2005, 12:48 AM
half life 2

how could that possibly be your worst game ever. Even though you dont like, it, im sure its better than most games out there.

EXEcution
09-04-2005, 01:43 AM
how could that possibly be your worst game ever. Even though you dont like, it, im sure its better than most games out there.
While it certainly is not the worst game ever, it was somewhat of a dissapointment. There are VERY few good PC games being released and for many it may seem like they are wasting their money. I haven't bought a game since Painkiller, which may not have been the worst game I've bought, it was a dissapointment because I though that it was gonna replace ssam for me. While I admit that the HL2 anf the D3 technology is very impressive, the games released utilizing it are not. Point is that no one wants to buy the old games anymore, because they will just sit on your shelf all day, so everyone has high hopes for games that are being put out currently.

09-05-2005, 04:50 PM
Warlords Battlecry 3 - Buggiest piece of junk I've ever seen. Liked the first two so I figured I'd give the third a try. Loaded it up and it had no sound with my extremely standard system. I groaned and went to look for patches. They had one and I figured that would fix it. Nope.

Then I went to the linked forums to find nothing but complaints about game exploits, crashes and incompatibility issues. Coaster time...

solid snake295
09-05-2005, 08:28 PM
Xbox :rolleyes:

<<Hybrid>>
09-05-2005, 09:18 PM
My pics could make a lot of people upset, but the 2 worst games that I've ever bought, in my mind, were:

Balder's Gate
Quake 3

chaotic - half life 2

solid snake - Xbox
OMFG!! i love them,,, i am playing HL2DM last days :/

the worst game probably would be GW, DAOC and so on that type of mmorpg including Knight Online
and from FPS is RTCW, SSFE

MassacreAL
09-07-2005, 12:08 PM
ive never bought any game :o

SoulReaver
09-07-2005, 11:57 PM
ive never bought any game :oReally? Since I know you got SS2 it MUST have been a present ;)

MassacreAL
09-08-2005, 04:40 PM
Really? Since I know you got SS2 it MUST have been a present ;)
ehm, thats a bit embarrasing for me :o , but every games ive played are ilegal. i hope SALvation wont delete my account. here in czech republic is buying any software very rare thing and most of my friends are computer maniacs->they are source of new games :cool:

SALvation
09-08-2005, 05:53 PM
Just don't talk about it here and you will be fine.

MassacreAL
09-08-2005, 06:56 PM
did you know Macomb is also town in fallout:bos? :rolleyes:

Elem3ntal
09-08-2005, 08:04 PM
Majesty (Gold Edition)

Lol :rofl: i have that one .. I hate it to ;)

<<Hybrid>>
09-09-2005, 12:58 AM
ehm, thats a bit embarrasing for me :o , but every games ive played are ilegal. i hope SALvation wont delete my account. here in czech republic is buying any software very rare thing and most of my friends are computer maniacs->they are source of new games :cool:
well honestly its same in Latvia... people just cant buy games, they are very expensive or in every shop they are only illegal ones. So people is pushed to buy crap or download it.
In UK its different,,, everybody just havethat money to buy them and they are damn cheap... cuz the wages are 4x bigger in week than they are in 1 month in our countries...
where in mean time i can buy brand new release for 1 days wages here,,, but in Latvia it will cost me. k lets say 4-5 day work (if we are not eating anything)

Sad truth... piracy owns there

PJ'l_Master
09-09-2005, 04:24 PM
guild wars...the game is gorgeous but...

"a dress on a pig is still a pig"