PDA

View Full Version : Verizon Customer Tool

Death Engineer
09-07-2005, 10:57 PM
How many of you would like to know how many times you have called (or received a call) from a particular number on your cell phone? If you are a Verizon Wireless customer, they get you most of the way there by letting you download your call details. The problem is that there is not an easy way to tally up the minutes for each call.

For this reason I have made a tool that takes the file you download from Verizon with the call detail and creates another csv file with aggregate data by phone number. Just place the unzipped exe into a folder with the download file and run it. The new file it creates is called output.csv.

If this is useful to one other person, then my 15 minutes of coding will not be wasted. :P If anyone is interested in the C# source, just let me know.

Caged Anger
09-07-2005, 11:25 PM
cool idea...don't have a cell, but i'm sure that those who do will like it

OUTLAWS Spike
09-07-2005, 11:44 PM
How many you would like to know how many times you have called (or received a call) from a particular number on your cell phone? If you are a Verizon Wireless customer, they get you most of the way there by letting you download your call details. The problem is that there is not an easy way to tally up the minutes for each call.

For this reason I have made a tool that takes the file you download from Verizon with the call detail and creates another csv file with aggregate data by phone number. Just place the unzipped exe into a folder with the download file and run it. The new file it creates is called output.csv.

If this is useful to one other person, then my 15 minutes of coding will not be wasted. :P If anyone is interested in the C# source, just let me know.

/\ 1337 hackzor :P

OUTLAWS high ping camper
09-07-2005, 11:47 PM
I find it my duty to inform you that the word "of" was left out of your first sentence.
And thank you for the program. :)

OUTLAWS Spike
09-08-2005, 12:24 AM
I find it my duty to inform you that the word "of" was left out of your first sentence.
:rofl:

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
09-08-2005, 12:30 AM

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Caged Anger
09-08-2005, 01:11 AM

OMG :rofl: the camper strikes again :rolleyes:

Death Engineer
09-08-2005, 01:25 PM

Fixed. Thanks HPC. :P

Mad Fox
09-08-2005, 07:06 PM
Cool tool