PDA

View Full Version : Me and Goober..headed to New York

LaSH
09-09-2005, 03:26 AM
And cant forget the wifes....I would like to go ahead and thank BIGGs for everthing he is doing for us...we are comeing up SEP.23-25...Cant wait to hook up with yah......Goober is going to get the plan tickets tommorow...we will call you with the arrival time.......cant wait to get their man...NYC will never be the same....LOL...

He Is Legend
09-09-2005, 03:35 AM
Ah, my birthplace..Check out Albany, thats where I was born :P

also, dont forget the sheep

SASQUATCH
09-09-2005, 03:51 AM
This is good news to hear man. . . .

I will make time to see you and your lovely wife Lash and Goober and wife.

Looking forward to seeing you guys. . . .

I am hoping Pure Evil will show up I like to see him too very much. . . . .:thumbs:

SAS

Die Hard
09-09-2005, 10:46 AM
LOL what's wrong with Goob's wife??

Wish I was coming....

ME BIGGD01
09-09-2005, 06:04 PM
And cant forget the wifes....I would like to go ahead and thank BIGGs for everthing he is doing for us...we are comeing up SEP.23-25...Cant wait to hook up with yah......Goober is going to get the plan tickets tommorow...we will call you with the arrival time.......cant wait to get their man...NYC will never be the same....LOL...

Looking forward to it myself having your family up. Plan on a very busy Weekend because so much to do and so little time. I am arranging our plans for the weekend. I am happy to inform you that you will be eating the best food. On Saturday night we will be spending time at the San Genaro feast which happens to be the last day. This will be a ton of fun and being this will be my wife and I 10 year anniversary, it will be even more fun. We will eat non stop there so plan on the extra few pounds by the time you arrive home.

Make sure you get back to me with the arrival times so I know what time to pick you all up. The hotel will be all ready and you guys can just relax and enjoy:thumbs: .

OUTLAWS Spike
09-09-2005, 10:48 PM
sounds like a good time indeed, Have fun guys! :thumbs:

LaSH
09-10-2005, 01:19 PM
BIGGs...i dont know how to thank you bro......hopefully me and Goob can show our thankfulness at LANwar28....

Pure_Evil
09-10-2005, 02:49 PM
:thumbs: hope you guys have a GREAT time :wave:

ME BIGGD01
09-10-2005, 04:09 PM
BIGGs...i dont know how to thank you bro......hopefully me and Goob can show our thankfulness at LANwar28....
there is no need to thank me or show thanks. we are going to have fun and build some more memories for us to remember when we are old and smell like piss:) .

I am just wondering what sign I should use at the airport. Should it say Rednecks or Sheep Humpers?:D .

LaSH
09-10-2005, 05:19 PM
How about "Readneck Sheep Humpers"?...........sounds good to me...

Goober
09-10-2005, 05:29 PM
How about "Readneck Sheep Humpers"?...........sounds good to me...
That would work unless there are some Alabama Football players in the airport.

Can't wait..........Hillbilly's in the Big Apple........Sounds like subject matter for a county music song.

Aries
09-10-2005, 07:20 PM
Have fun guys and report back :woohoo:

He Is Legend
09-10-2005, 08:12 PM
take pictures!