PDA

View Full Version : Look out east coasters

FUS1ON
09-13-2005, 05:18 PM
Looks like Tropical Storm Ophelia is coming on land. I hope you all don't get hit too hard. I know Machine and Dixie live in that area, any others?

http://image.weather.com/images/maps/tropical/map_spectrop04_ltst_6nh_enus_600x405.jpg

Caged Anger
09-13-2005, 09:01 PM
hmm, finally decided to stroll in, eh?

OUTLAWS Dixie Chick
09-14-2005, 11:58 AM
We live in Conway, so we aren't right on the coast line. We live 14 miles from Myrtle Beach. It's not been bad here. It's raining this morning pretty hard, and a few wind gusts now and then. The main damage has been the erosion of the beaches here. Savanna was out of school yesterday, and today as well. They are only giving mandatory evacuations for the island beaches so far. But believe me, if it were a catagory 2 or higher, I would pack Savanna, the dogs, and luggage and leave.

OUTLAWS Spike
09-14-2005, 09:04 PM
. But believe me, if it were a catagory 2 or higher, I would pack Savanna, the dogs, and luggage and leave.
hmmm not even a honorable mention about Machine :P :rofl:
all kiddin aside I hope all yall will be ok :)

OUTLAWS Dixie Chick
09-14-2005, 09:31 PM
hmmm not even a honorable mention about Machine :P :rofl:
all kiddin aside I hope all yall will be ok :)

:o :D Well, I would love to take him with me, but in a situation like that, he would have to stay behind because he works in healthcare, and would have to stay to help keep the medical equipment up and running. :bawling: